Curvy Appreciation 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nbnips...such a lovely "chubby bottom" and such succulent nipples.
Thank you. ;)

tumblr_npgp4309QE1uti2ipo1_1280.jpg

Didn't realize we'd gotten to 5000 so fast. Then again, I haven't had the opportunity to look but once every couple weeks, so I guess it's no wonder.

Anyhow, in case there are newcomers who'd like to appreciate the previous thread (and since I haven't checked this one to see if Klip or anybody else has done this yet), here's CA 2.0...

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1079659

Let's keep the sexy ladies comin'...

Good morning...once again we've reached the page posting limits (5k plus) of Curvy Appreciation Thread....It is amazing how long this thread has survived, albeit we've had some rules trouble...

To which...ALL Literotica post rules apply...I'm not innocent in missing water marks and good Litters have seen fit to contact CG.... lets give these woman the appreciation they deserve.....

Curvy 2.0 will be locked from posting...so let the Appreciation begin...

Ladies please PLEASE join us

It's amazing on one hand, yet not so much when you consider that there are plenty of us out here who don't subscribe to our society's extremely limited view of feminine beauty. A beautiful woman's a beautiful woman, doesn't matter what shape or color she might be.

And once again - from NOT the moderator - for the folks who want to post pictures (and who don't want to look up the posting rules) , the watered-down version of the rules are:

For pictures that post directly to the thread (the ones that you don't have to click a link for):

1. The genitals cannot be blatantly on display. It isn't that the girl's pussy has to be covered, it just can't be the primary focus of the picture.

And as a corollary to that, no sex acts can be shown in the picture. No blowjobs, fucking or anything like that.

2. No indication of copyright can be in the pic. This means no website addresses or logos displaying that the picture came from another site.

Technically, to the best of my knowledge, the pictures posted are supposed to be the property of the person posting, but we know that a majority of what's put up here came from other web sources. There just can't be any evidence to that effect.

As far as I know, these rules only actually apply to pictures that you don't have to click. Linked pictures don't have those restrictions.

Oh, and another thing: On occasion, I've seen people questioning whether the some of the pictures posted actually fall under the auspices of "curvy" or if they cross the line into - for lack of a better term, and the term these posters are implying - "fat."

My comment to the folks asking those questions: One man's curvy can be another man's fat. The pictures posted to this thread are the posters' subjective interpretation of the topic involved. They believe the picture meets the criteria, and subsequently, find the woman in the picture sexy enough that they think others will agree. Because this is one person's opinion, it can't be assumed that everyone will agree with them. However, it does no one, including the poster of the comment, any service by admitting to the entire thread that they don't agree with the original poster's judgment.

Okay, unsolicited public service announcement over, please resume the sexy ladies...

It's amazing on one hand, yet not so much when you consider that there are plenty of us out here who don't subscribe to our society's extremely limited view of feminine beauty. A beautiful woman's a beautiful woman, doesn't matter what shape or color she might be.

And once again - from NOT the moderator - for the folks who want to post pictures (and who don't want to look up the posting rules) , the watered-down version of the rules are:

For pictures that post directly to the thread (the ones that you don't have to click a link for):

1. The genitals cannot be blatantly on display. It isn't that the girl's pussy has to be covered, it just can't be the primary focus of the picture.

And as a corollary to that, no sex acts can be shown in the picture. No blowjobs, fucking or anything like that.

2. No indication of copyright can be in the pic. This means no website addresses or logos displaying that the picture came from another site.

Technically, to the best of my knowledge, the pictures posted are supposed to be the property of the person posting, but we know that a majority of what's put up here came from other web sources. There just can't be any evidence to that effect.

As far as I know, these rules only actually apply to pictures that you don't have to click. Linked pictures don't have those restrictions.

Oh, and another thing: On occasion, I've seen people questioning whether the some of the pictures posted actually fall under the auspices of "curvy" or if they cross the line into - for lack of a better term, and the term these posters are implying - "fat."

My comment to the folks asking those questions: One man's curvy can be another man's fat. The pictures posted to this thread are the posters' subjective interpretation of the topic involved. They believe the picture meets the criteria, and subsequently, find the woman in the picture sexy enough that they think others will agree. Because this is one person's opinion, it can't be assumed that everyone will agree with them. However, it does no one, including the poster of the comment, any service by admitting to the entire thread that they don't agree with the original poster's judgment.

Okay, unsolicited public service announcement over, please resume the sexy ladies...

Actually, the rules apply to pics that you DO have to click. I got in trouble once for posting a very intimate photo of myself that you had to click on to view, and it got taken down for rules violations. :eek:

But then, I'm a very bad girl. :devil:

Actually, the rules apply to pics that you DO have to click. I got in trouble once for posting a very intimate photo of myself that you had to click on to view, and it got taken down for rules violations. :eek:

But then, I'm a very bad girl. :devil:

What pic was that ?:devil: lol

Nicebignips you got my attention. :cathappy: Luscious bottom begging to be playfully spanked, and gorgeous breasts begging to be sucked. :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back