Girl Next Door Seeks Boy Next Door

ATXSweetheart

Really Really Experienced
Despite what the profile states, I've been on Lit for several years. I took some time away after some stalker scares and I'm dipping my toes in again.

I've met a few really great guys on here over time - a couple still friends of mine today. I'm not sure if I'll have the same luck this go around, but I'll keep with my same open and honest approach.

To put it simply, I'm looking for the nice guy. The "boy next door" type of sorts - who just happens to have also found his way to Lit :) Someone who wants a friend, who genuinely want to get to know me, someone who isn't afraid to open up, someone who is looking for more than just someone to get off with. Sex is wonderful (I'm on here obviously) and I have my own kinks and desires (such as being submissive) but sex is hard for me to enjoy without a connection.

What I'm NOT looking for:
- A Dom, Daddy, Sir, Master, etc.
- An immediate invite for skype/phone sex
- Dick pics
- An immediate request to see my pics
- Someone over the age of 40 (sorry, just being honest that it's easier to relate to someone close to my age of 32)
- A douche-bag (you know who you are...)

Am I picky? Maybe... But I'm hopeful he's out there :)

Despite what the profile states, I've been on Lit for several years. I took some time away after some stalker scares and I'm dipping my toes in again.

I've met a few really great guys on here over time - a couple still friends of mine today. I'm not sure if I'll have the same luck this go around, but I'll keep with my same open and honest approach.

To put it simply, I'm looking for the nice guy. The "boy next door" type of sorts - who just happens to have also found his way to Lit :) Someone who wants a friend, who genuinely want to get to know me, someone who isn't afraid to open up, someone who is looking for more than just someone to get off with. Sex is wonderful (I'm on here obviously) and I have my own kinks and desires (such as being submissive) but sex is hard for me to enjoy without a connection.

- Dick pics
- Someone over the age of 40 (sorry, just being honest that it's easier to relate to someone close to my age of 32)

I wish you the best of luck in your search. I'm 37 (not quite 40, but close enough?), and would certainly like to make your acquaintance...

Please please please actually read my ad before contacting me...

When you list off all the qualities I'm NOT looking for as pluses in your column, it just makes you look like an idiot, or worse, lazy.

- Dick pics

Sorry I wasted your time....I misread.....mm mistake

Please please please actually read my ad before contacting me...

When you list off all the qualities I'm NOT looking for as pluses in your column, it just makes you look like an idiot, or worse, lazy.

if this is who i think this is, guys you wont be sorry if you send her a message. She is a sweetie and just because it did not work for us does not make her a bad person.

If this is not who i think this is, then i apologize for having your inbox flooded. :)

He will be out here sweet lady just stick to your standards and tell the rest of us to fuck off. I wish you all the best.

Bumping

Yes, I'm taking the low road and bumping my thread after a few months gone from Lit. Don't judge me :)

Hi, I found out people are having problems sending me PM's here because my account hasn't been fully verified or something, but I did send one to you. If you can't get hold of me my Kik ID is ArcticM00se (<--double zeros)

Looking forward to hearing from you

Thanks Erik, Yes I did see that there was an error... I'm not a kik user, but I'll try to write you back some other time - Thanks!

Hi, I found out people are having problems sending me PM's here because my account hasn't been fully verified or something, but I did send one to you. If you can't get hold of me my Kik ID is ArcticM00se (<--double zeros)

Looking forward to hearing from you

i guess it depends on how far out your looking. For you wondering if your picky, you never mentioned whether location would be a factor for you.

This site would have plenty more further from you then closer, but then again.. i guess 'the boy next door' thats two time zones away could be problematic depending on what one is going for.

"Boy next door" is not literal..... I do not expect to find my neighbor on these forums nor do I want a "boy". Men are far preferred :)

i guess it depends on how far out your looking. For you wondering if your picky, you never mentioned whether location would be a factor for you.

This site would have plenty more further from you then closer, but then again.. i guess 'the boy next door' thats two time zones away could be problematic depending on what one is going for.

Would love to chat, I'm not the boy next door, well if you count Canada as next door, lol. I'm a chef who lies the mountains and enjoys a wide variety of stuff, hope you are having a good day

Well, hi there!

As far as I know, I am not in your undesired list. Let's find out if there is a match on the positives ;)

Good for you! I find myself in a similar situation except wasn't so much of stalkers as my heart got broken. Love no dick pictures I might steal that to include with my no I'm masturbating in the Walmart parking lot thinking of you! Take care and good luck!

Oh I've been there too, shygal :\ I tend to wear my heart on my sleeve which can get you into trouble on this site... Good luck to you as well :heart:

Good for you! I find myself in a similar situation except wasn't so much of stalkers as my heart got broken. Love no dick pictures I might steal that to include with my no I'm masturbating in the Walmart parking lot thinking of you! Take care and good luck!

Last edited:
I might need to start shopping at walmart again after reading this thread :D

I'm outside of the age requirement for you ladies, but id luv to get to know you. Luv to chat or connect through email if you'd like. If my age is a deal breaker, thats ok, im sure your getting plenty of messages

Back