Another try....

Hey loves,
Giving this another try. Try #1 didn't work out. I'm 29, professional, female. I am looking for someone a little bit older (yes little bit). Not picky about m or f. I'm looking to get to know someone first, play second. Please do not message me thinking you'll change this. I promise I'm a girl who knows what she wants. If you're not will to get to know me, I'm not your girl. I also am really confident with my body and don't need to send you nudes to build my confidence. If all this sounds good, please send me a message.

Attachments

• IMG_20231009_131407031_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20231009_131407031_HDR.jpg
    717.2 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_20231008_121209733.jpg
    IMG_20231008_121209733.jpg
    584.1 KB · Views: 17
Many many California hours
Now.. if you’d like

More important to you.
Retired .. lots of time

But outside your range?

Hey you beautiful little sexy blonde thing get a hold of me [Phone number removed Per forum rules]

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey loves,
Giving this another try. Try #1 didn't work out. I'm 29, professional, female. I am looking for someone a little bit older (yes little bit). Not picky about m or f. I'm looking to get to know someone first, play second. Please do not message me thinking you'll change this. I promise I'm a girl who knows what she wants. If you're not will to get to know me, I'm not your girl. I also am really confident with my body and don't need to send you nudes to build my confidence. If all this sounds good, please send me a message.
I wid love to get to know u

Hey loves,
50 from michigian. Love to have a chat, new friend. Feel free to talk about whatever.

53M. Would love to chat. I’m easy to talk to, but I don’t just listen. I enjoy a healthy give and take.

It wouldn't be any fun if we didn't know each other before anything else might happen. Just sayin'.

Back