Another try....

Hey loves,
Giving this another try. Try #1 didn't work out. I'm 29, professional, female. I am looking for someone a little bit older (yes little bit). Not picky about m or f. I'm looking to get to know someone first, play second. Please do not message me thinking you'll change this. I promise I'm a girl who knows what she wants. If you're not will to get to know me, I'm not your girl. I also am really confident with my body and don't need to send you nudes to build my confidence. If all this sounds good, please send me a message.

Hey loves,
Giving this another try. Try #1 didn't work out. I'm 29, professional, female. I am looking for someone a little bit older (yes little bit). Not picky about m or f. I'm looking to get to know someone first, play second. Please do not message me thinking you'll change this. I promise I'm a girl who knows what she wants. If you're not will to get to know me, I'm not your girl. I also am really confident with my body and don't need to send you nudes to build my confidence. If all this sounds good, please send me a message.
we're an older couple still fit and sexy we don't send nudes either no drama no games we want to get to know someone too message us if you're interested

Hey loves,
Mid 40's here, DM me if you want to chat.

Hey loves,

Attachments

• IMG_20231009_131407031_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20231009_131407031_HDR.jpg
    717.2 KB · Views: 36
Back