F for M: mutual masturbation

anythymeofday

Virgin
Hi there. I’m a curvy girl in my late 30s looking for shared orgasms, texting, teasing, conversations about sex, sexuality and what’s turning us on, and semi-regular phone masturbation sessions. EST/CT. Who doesn’t want a friendship that includes mutual orgasms? 😉 Re-returning to Lit after a hiatus and PMs are open.

An important PS: not looking to take this offline. Photo-sharing, perhaps in the future.

Hello and welcome back! I am also from the Midwest so it’s an honor to meet you! Hopefully you are recharged after your hiatus and we are excited to have you back!

Hi there. I’m a curvy girl in my late 30s looking for shared orgasms, texting, teasing, conversations about sex, sexuality and what’s turning us on, and semi-regular phone masturbation sessions. EST/CT. Who doesn’t want a friendship that includes mutual orgasms? 😉 Re-returning to Lit after a hiatus and PMs are open.

An important PS: not looking to take this offline. Photo-sharing, perhaps in the future.
Pic me

Hello and welcome back! I do adore curvy women, and I've been doing phone sex for many years. Maybe we're a good match. Check me out and write back if interested and I'd be glad to chat with you. I'm in Colorado, so Mountain Time, waiting for today's snow later on. TTFN Rick

Pm sent

Look me up, I will talk the wet nickers off you with my dirty sensual, erotic mind and my Sean Connery Scottish accent.

Back