Just helping a buddy out

Mbiguy77

Really Experienced
Over at a friends tonight. Just sitting on the couch watching a movie. Lights out. Then I see him rubbing his cock. Not sure if he didn't think I would notice in the dark. So this guy I'm not sure is even bi. So anyway he is rubbing his cock hard. I just take it upon myself to reach over and start stroking his cock on top of his basketball shorts. He doesn't say anything. Then I go into his shorts and pull his cock out. He is about 7 inches long and decently thick. I'm stroking it. I say, "Nice looking cock." He just says, "Thanks." Then I go into his lap and start sucking it. He holds my head. He is starting to get into it. Moans and says, "...but I'm not gay." I take his cock out and say, "It's ok. I am."

He is liking it. Moving and thrusting. He says, "God I'm so horny." So I take off my shorts and get in his lap. I slide his cock into my pussy. He says, "Dammit dude. This feels good. I'm grinding on his cock. He says, "let me get you from behind." So I grab the armrest and he gets behind me. He puts his cock back in. Grabs my ass and starts fucking me. I'm stroking my cock as he fucks me. Not too long and he says, "I'm gonna cum. Want me to pull out?" I say, "No. Cum in my pussy baby." He starts pounding my ass and then moans out loud. One last thrust and he empties his load.

He sits there standing on his knees with his cock still in me softening. He pulls out and I lay beside him. I'm close and I start jacking off. I say, "I'm gonna cum...I'm gonna cum." I shoot my load all over myself. He leans down and sucks the rest out of my cock.

Over at a friends tonight. Just sitting on the couch watching a movie. Lights out. Then I see him rubbing his cock. Not sure if he didn't think I would notice in the dark. So this guy I'm not sure is even bi. So anyway he is rubbing his cock hard. I just take it upon myself to reach over and start stroking his cock on top of his basketball shorts. He doesn't say anything. Then I go into his shorts and pull his cock out. He is about 7 inches long and decently thick. I'm stroking it. I say, "Nice looking cock." He just says, "Thanks." Then I go into his lap and start sucking it. He holds my head. He is starting to get into it. Moans and says, "...but I'm not gay." I take his cock out and say, "It's ok. I am."

He is liking it. Moving and thrusting. He says, "God I'm so horny." So I take off my shorts and get in his lap. I slide his cock into my pussy. He says, "Dammit dude. This feels good. I'm grinding on his cock. He says, "let me get you from behind." So I grab the armrest and he gets behind me. He puts his cock back in. Grabs my ass and starts fucking me. I'm stroking my cock as he fucks me. Not too long and he says, "I'm gonna cum. Want me to pull out?" I say, "No. Cum in my pussy baby." He starts pounding my ass and then moans out loud. One last thrust and he empties his load.

He sits there standing on his knees with his cock still in me softening. He pulls out and I lay beside him. I'm close and I start jacking off. I say, "I'm gonna cum...I'm gonna cum." I shoot my load all over myself. He leans down and sucks the rest out of my cock.

you are a really good friend helping him out like that , it gives me a warm feeling to know people still do nice things for their friends .

You would be surprised how many guys are willing to fool around when it's discreet.

He is liking it. Moving and thrusting. He says, "God I'm so horny." So I take off my shorts and get in his lap. I slide his cock into my pussy. He says, "Dammit dude. This feels good. I'm grinding on his cock. He says, "let me get you from behind." So I grab the armrest and he gets behind me. He puts his cock back in. Grabs my ass and starts fucking me. I'm stroking my cock as he fucks me.
What is the meaning of 'pussy' in this context? I'm not really following this when you have both a cock and a pussy.

When I am feeling horny and in need of pleasing a man, I feel as if I have two cunts. My face cunt and my boy cunt or for clarification my ass hole. Both are for his pleasure.

I just want to know what movie you guys were watching, then I will go out and buy it and invite you over.

Back