Fleshlight Fun

Glad to hear that you appreciated my recommendation. Awesome, isn't it? :cool:
Love to see your video when you post it ... give me a heads-up, okay? Still edging and enjoying my Quickshot ... my cock gets hard as soon as it sees it. :D

It should be up in the next 24 hours, if you want to check, it's https://xhamster.com/users/albertopalomar1 but I can message you again when it's up. It wasn't my best cum blast but holy shit it felt good!!!
 
I have never tried the Fleshlight but do have a Tenga Ultra with suction control. Fantastic!!!

Just an update on this. I recently bought the Tenga Vacuum cup with batter operated controller.

It has great sucking power but the only way to disengage it is to press the pressure release button. For the start it works well with a good realistic sucking motion but as one reaches climax and the co ordination become a little challenged the suction was simply too much.

I think this is a toy best enjoyed with a couple where the other person can operate the button. :D
 
Hey I went for more action the other day about an hour after spunking up my Fleshlight, which I had then left, top screwed back on, in a horizontal position. First I gently rolled it, and rocked it just slightly. Then I unscrewed the top and shoved in with my boner. WOW the aroma of spunk! I mean WOW! That fresh pungency filled the air of the room just so erotically while I had my sloppy seconds! :eek:
 
My Vagina Opening

Here I am in my hotel, getting ready for a nice long and slow session with my juicy bald lipped hole. Can hardly wait to feel the sexy labia wrap around my mushroom knob.
 

Attachments

  • JFleshLightFun01.jpg
    JFleshLightFun01.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 1
So, one of my fetishes is watching a guy jack off. I love the intensity of it, and especially love hearing the groans as they shoot cum all over their hand or stomach or chest. Lately I have gotten into "fleshlight porn." Watching guys jack off with a fleshlight really trips my trigger!

Does anyone else find this erotic? Do any of you guys own a fleshlight? I would love for you to share your stories about the first time you jacked off with your fleshlight!

Buy your guy a Tenga egg and then tie him and get to work. I have had other "sleeves" but none cum close to the Tenga egg. BTW they say that they are a "one time" use item. BS, I have several that are years old. The older ones have become discolored a bit and I have actually thrown some away. I am traveling with two fresh ones at the moment.
 
Hey I went for more action the other day about an hour after spunking up my Fleshlight, which I had then left, top screwed back on, in a horizontal position. First I gently rolled it, and rocked it just slightly. Then I unscrewed the top and shoved in with my boner. WOW the aroma of spunk! I mean WOW! That fresh pungency filled the air of the room just so erotically while I had my sloppy seconds! :eek:

May I slide into your fleshlight for some seconds as well simon? That would feel so kinky and naughty, mmmm!
 
Recent Convert

currently, I cannot say enough about the fleshlight quickshot.

I just got one of these Quickshots last month. Never liked the interior feel of the originals (urethane foam?). The Quickshot is a different material (silicone?) and feels much better to me. Possibly other models did have this material, but I did not try them. This is a keeper.
 
Finally, four years later... I hope you like this!

Hello all! I've been enjoying this thread passively since about 2015. I found this thread after immensely enjoying the audio story " Fleshlight Fantasies" by hotlittlefucktoy, way back when it was still available on Literotica.

From the first time I heard her voice describing those videos, I wished I could watch along with her. Fortunately, I had downloaded the .mp3 file. It took four years for all the pieces to come together, but I finally made it happen: I've combined her excellent audio file with most of the actual amateur videos she was watching!

I was able to track down and match up the first three fleshlight videos. The fourth I couldn't find; it may be deleted, or I just didn't find the right links.

https://www.xhamster.com/videos/watching-fleshlight-porn-10005292

I hope you enjoy this.

Now I have a new idea... I would love to collaborate with a woman (or possibly a man or couple) by recording a Skype or Discord call, where we discuss and comment on some video or photo erotica, and then combine the resulting audio commentary with the the video or images for others to enjoy.

If anyone is interested, please comment, or send me a private message/email. I'd love to do this with the right person(s).
 
Have always loved the fleshlight. So much in fact I wore mine out. Planning on getting a clear one again soon (heard they'd stopped making them so maybe not). Wife likes watching me use it or even doing it for me, but said she'd like it more if it was clear.
 
too funny, as I just wrote a blurb about the exact subject! We were at an adult store that sells pretty much everything and has live models. The check out clerk was trying to talk one of the guys in the store to use the 'fleshlight' as she wanted to watch. she even offered to pay for it and who ever used the toy could keep it...no one step up and came in the light:devil:

Have to say I would have done it no problem for her and anyone else that wanted to watch. Especially with the incentive to keep it.
 
...Planning on getting a clear one again soon (heard they'd stopped making them so maybe not).

They definitely still make the clear ones, including the Quickshot, which is open on both ends, and is very visually exciting in my opinion.
 
I've looked at getting a fleshlight or similar a few times.

There appears to be many different textures inside...

Can a man really tell the difference?
 
...There appears to be many different textures inside...

Can a man really tell the difference?

I think so. I've had two, and one had successive rings or ridges inside that I could definitely feel popping over the rim of my glans.

I'm not sure a guy world be able to describe the texture if blindfolded, but for sure there are distinct sensations. I think the choice of insert really is psychological. If the idea of a particular insert turns you on, you're going to be more excited to use that fleshlight.
 
Back
Top