Because Big Sister Says So!

"No!" Marie cried when Cathy pulled her hand away from her sodden womanhood. "Please Cathy! I need to come now!"

Casey, suffering the same torment, apparently understood the pointlessness of objecting.

"That's too bad," Cathy chuckled coldly in answer to Marie. "It will probably not be until we get back home that I'll give you a chance to come, unless you want to get yourself off in the middle of the restaurant with everyone watching. Now get out of the car and get inside. I'm hungry."
 
"Now get out of the car and get inside," Cathy told her sisters. "I'm hungry."

Gus opened his door and got out from behind the wheel. Casey, sitting behind the driver's seat, seemed a bit dazed by the erotic torment to which Cathy had subjected her and Marie. Gus opened her door and offered his hand to her.
 
Just because she had trained herself not to react so desperately to Cathy's sensual torment did not mean that Casey did not suffer from it every bit as much as Marie did. In an erotic daze, she became aware that Gus had parked the car in the restaurant's lot. She heard Marie's pleas for sexual relief and Cathy's cold rebuff. All the while, Casey simply sat, trying to regain control of her faculties, which Cathy's skilled caresses had focused entirely on wanton carnal desires.

Thus, she jumped when the car door on her left opened. She looked up to see Gus standing there, offering his hand. Hers trembled as she extended it to grasp his.

"Thank you, Master," she croaked hoarsely as she got out of the car. She felt lightheaded as she stood. Only hard experience, from all the times Cathy had done this sort of thing to her before, kept her steady on her feet.
 
Refreshment



“It will probably not be until we get back home that I’ll give you a chance to come,” Cathy taunted Marie with words as deftly as she had teased her with her fingers, “unless you want to get yourself off in the middle of the restaurant with everyone watching. Now get out of the car and get inside. I’m hungry.”

Of Cathy’s three slaves, Gus moved first, getting out from behind the steering wheel and moving back to open Casey’s door. Marie’s younger sister took his hand and exited from her side of the back seat. Reluctantly, Marie opened her car door and stepped out.

She felt dizzy as she stood, and had to set her hand on the rear fender to maintain her balance. The cold winter breeze snuck up her skirt to chill her wet womanhood, sending a delectable shiver up her spine. This roused her from her lust-induced delirium and, without further hesitation, or looking back at the others, she began walking toward the restaurant’s entrance.


 
Gus helped Casey out of the right side of the rear seat of his car. Marie exited through the opposite door. Cathy, who had sat between her younger sisters, stimulating them to, but never beyond, the edge of orgasm, wiped her wet fingers on the seat's plush upholstery before she climbed out the door Marie, in her distraction, had left wide open. She followed her new slave toward the restaurant hoping Marie would continue this sudden show of regained independence. If Marie took it upon herself to request a table for them, surely the hostess would notice the collar Marie wore, tagging her a a "Lesbian Slut."
 
Taking Her Place



Marie realized, by the time she reached the restaurant’s entrance, that she had taken a sizable lead on the others. She looked back and saw Cathy following next, with Gus and Casey, holding hands, rounding the rear of the large car he had borrowed from his parents for vacation. In the frigid weather, their breaths showed. Marie noted that Casey literally panted, and Gus nearly so. Marie, herself so horny she could barely think straight, empathized with how they currently felt. Meanwhile, Cathy exhaled slowly and regularly as if out for a simple stroll.

Not wanting to enter alone, and remembering her new role in life, Marie simply opened the glass door and waited as Cathy approached.




 
Karen accepted Gus's hand as more than mere formality as she exited the back seat of his car. Noticeably shaky, presumably from unsatiated lust, she made it to her feet and spoke hoarsely. "Thank you, Master."

A pleasant trill still reached Gus's loins each time she called him that. He kissed her cheek as reward and, seeing her now steady on her feet, led her around the car. Looking up the parking lot, he noted that Marie had gone ahead to hold the restaurant door, as she should, for her Mistress, Cathy.

He had entered into this slavery deal with Cathy with trepidatious hope. The trepidation had now vanished while the true circumstances had exceeded all hope. He decided he could really get used to this.
 
Marie opened the restaurant door and waited until Cathy entered the small glass atrium, followed by Casey and Gus. Cathy stood back, waiting for one of her slaves to open the inner door for her.
 
Instinctively, as a gentleman, Gus reached for the door into the restaurant. Then he thought better, and realized he should follow Cathy's example. He stepped back, leaving Casey closest to the door.
 
Casey did not need Gus's subtle suggestion that she open the door. Cathy had already fully trained her on how to show deference to her owners. With a smile at Gus, she stepped forward and pulled it open, stepping aside to let the rest through first.
 
Cathy saw Gus start to reach to open the door for them. Before she could comment, he desisted and allowed Casey to open the door instead. As she walked past to enter the restaurant first, she tilted her head to urge him to enter next, despite his gentlemanly instincts.
 
Despite a lifetime of letting ladies go first, Gus followed only Cathy into the restaurant lobby, leaving Casey and Marie holding the doors. He still considered them ladies, but different rules must apply when dealing with slaves. His chivalry now took over, however, and he approached the hostess at the counter.

"Four for brunch, please."
 
Next in Line



Marie let the outer door close behind her. Casey still held the inner door to the restaurant lobby, which Cathy and Gus had now entered. Marie did not feel right letting Casey hold the door for her the way she had for their owners. So, before moving further, she offered Casey her hand.




 
Casey bowed her head just perceptibly as her owners, Cathy and Gus, entered the restaurant lobby through the door she held. She looked up to see Marie, her older sister and sister-slave, waiting for her, offering her hand. Casey accepted it with an appreciative and understanding smile.

She looked at Marie's collar and the bright tag identifying her as a "Lesbian Slut." It matched the collar Casey wore, except for its tag: "Eager Sex Slave." Even Casey, an experienced submissive, would find this public meal a new trial, with her status advertised to all who looked.

Casey squeezed Marie's hand affectionately. Although they could not fit through the door together, and Casey let Marie go ahead, with their hands clasped it felt as if they walked in proudly, side-by-side.
 
"Four for brunch, please."

Dawn, at the front waitress station, recognized the voice. She looked up and confirmed her ex-boyfriend Gus stood at the desk, addressing the hostess. She hoped he'd get one of her tables.

Then the little bell on the entrance door jangled. Dawn saw Gus's new girlfriend Marie enter the restaurant with her sister Casey. Only then did she recognize the woman standing near Gus as their older sister, Cathy.

Dawn now hoped they'd not get one of her tables.
 
"Four for brunch, please," Gus told the hostess at the desk.

"Would you prefer a table or a booth?" she asked.

"Booth," Cathy interjected, stepping up next to him and answering in his place. She felt no guilt in this. He remained her slave, despite her having given him temporary ownership rights over Casey. More importantly, he lacked the necessary experience and might not realize the potential for fun in the relative privacy of a booth.

"Right this way, please," the hostess smiled, having looked up and seen Marie and Casey coming up behind them to round out the "foursome," a term with additional but as yet unapparent implications in this case. She led them to the last in a line of booths against a wall with no windows, just a mediocre mural of Athens' acropolis. "Will this do?"

"It's perfect," Cathy replied, having quickly assessed the sight lines. Other restaurant patrons would have to consciously try to see under its table to determine what its occupants did with unseen hands. She touched Gus's elbow to ensure he let Marie and Casey enter first. To them, she signaled with a flick of her head and a shift of her eyes that they should sit on opposite sides. She then slid in next to Marie, leaving the seat next to Casey for Gus.
 
"Murphey's Law!" Dawn muttered when the hostess sat Gus, Marie, and Marie's two sisters at one of her booths. The temptation arose to ask one of the other waitresses to trade, but Dawn already faced enough hazing as the newest and by far youngest member of the wait staff. She could hardly imagine the abuse she would hereafter face if she went to one of the older servers and asked to trade because she did not want to deal with her ex-boyfriend and his new girlfriend. So she walked up to the table and, not knowing how else to begin, spoke automatically. "Hi. I'm Dawn and I'll be your waitress this morning. Can I get you any beverages to start you out?"
 
"Hi, I'm Dawn and I'll be your waitress this morning."

Gus looked up with a start, confirming that the woman he dumped to start dating Marie stood at the end of the booth holding one of those little order pads. He realized his mouth hung open, and closed it as she completed her formulaic greeting. "Can I get you any beverages to start you out?"

"Uh... Hi, Dawn," Gus replied uncomfortably, but added automatically. "It's nice to see you again."

He meant that more literally -- Dawn had a classic beauty he still enjoyed perusing -- than traditionally. In fact, he could think of only a few people (his parents, for instance) he would less want to see right now as he sat with Marie and Casey with their collars identifying them as sex slaves. Of course, he had broken up with Dawn in part because she refused "to go 'all the way,'" but the extent to which he and Marie had now gone still felt wrong to acknowledge publicly, at least to someone who knew them.

Now, an uncomfortable silence followed his response to her greeting. He filled it the only way he could. "I'll have a Mt. Dew... no ice."
 
"Hi, Dawn," Gus greeted the waitress with obvious embarrassment. "It's nice to see you again."

Cathy's eyes narrowed as she studied his reaction. She knew Gus had only brothers. She guessed the woman was either a cousin or a former lover. No one else would cause Gus this much discomfort.

He ordered a soda without ice to break the uncomfortable silence. She knew he would have typically allowed the ladies with him to order first. Cathy quickly went next.

"And I'll have a Diet Pepsi." Then, just as quickly, she made sure to get it all out there, smiling wickedly as she spoke. "As for the sluts at the back of the booth, they deserve only water."
 
Murphy’s Law



Marie could not believe her awful luck. She recognized Dawn before she even introduced herself. Of all the people she would not want to see her right now, only her own or Gus’s parents might come higher on the list than Gus’s prior girlfriend, Dawn.

Marie had always felt a bit inferior to the woman with whom Gus had broken up to start dating her. It didn’t help that they shared an initial resemblance in appearance, both with thick brown hair, deep blue eyes, and full red lips. Marie felt she lost on every other comparison. Dawn had a classic, Hollywood beauty. Everyone mostly described Marie as “cute.” At only five feet and two inches tall, Marie stood nearly a full head shorter than Dawn. While Marie kept herself thin and had pert, B-cup breasts, the only thing not lean on Dawn was her full, high bosom.

It comforted Marie that Gus also appeared uncomfortable with the situation. He placed his beverage order, and Cathy did the same. Then, before Marie or Karen could order anything, Cathy said more.

“As for the sluts at the back of the booth, they deserve only water.”

Marie gasped and hid her face in her hands. She wanted to remove the collar she wore, identifying her as a “Lesbian Slut,” but suspected that Cathy would never allow it. What would Dawn think of her now?



 

Attachments

  • Dawn.jpg
    Dawn.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 0
"As for the sluts at the back of the booth," Cathy began, making Dawn look up in wide-eyed surprise from her order pad, on which she had just written Cathy's drink order. "They deserve only water."

Dawn's mouth dropped open and she heard Marie gasp. Dawn looked around the table. Only then did she realize how oddly they had seated themselves. Rather than next to or facing each other, as lovers would usually sit, Gus and Marie sat diagonally across the table, as far apart as possible. Gus sat next to Casey and facing Cathy.

Then Dawn noticed the matching collars Marie and Casey wore. If those related to Cathy calling them "sluts," then.... Dawn blushed at the thoughts forming in her head.

"I'll get those right up," Dawn mumbled automatically regarding their drink orders. Then she hurried away from the table.
 
Casey recognized Dawn as soon as she stepped up to the table. She had always instinctively disliked her, not for any logical reason, but simply because of her prior relationship with Gus. Marie had more than once confessed to Casey her insecurities when it came to Gus's ex-girlfriend.

So she grimaced when Cathy identified Marie and her as "sluts" to Dawn. It didn't bother her much personally. Cathy had called her that, and worse, in public many times. She heard Marie's gasp, however, and turned to see her with her blushing face buried in her hands.

Fortunately, Dawn herself seemed nearly as discomforted by the situation. After she hurried away, Casey reached over and stroked Marie's left shoulder and arm.

"It's okay, Dear. She's got nothing on you. Think of it... after this week, you'll be all Gus's more than ever before!"
 
Marie's reaction and Casey's response convinced Cathy that Gus had once dated their waitress. Cathy knew her next idea would push at least Marie to the limit, but she could not resist. She still could use the blackmail threat to bring things back under control, and eventually return Marie to enjoying her sexual servitude, if this backfired.

"Sluts," Cathy said to her younger sisters. "When the waitress returns, I insist that you show off your beautiful collars to her."
 
Dawn proceeded mechanically to get Gus and the others' drinks, except that she had to dump out the first Mt. Dew she poured for him. She had put ice in it. She should have known better from back when they dated. He always ordered his sodas without ice.

She carried back to their booth a tray with Gus's Mt. Dew, Cathy's Diet Pepsi, and the waters for her two younger sisters, whom she had called "sluts" as naturally as she might have said "girls." She had yet to fully discern why Cathy had humiliated them like that. It seemed too late in the year for some sort of sorority hazing. Besides, she had taken some interest in Marie since Gus had dumped her for her. Dawn felt pretty certain that Marie and Casey went to different universities.

Dawn contemplated the intriguing but unlikely possibility of her original thoughts, that Gus and the sisters had entered into some sort of weird sexual arrangement. Trying to figure it out as she served their drinks, she tried to read the metal tags of Marie and Casey's leather collars. With them at the back of the booth, however, she could not make out the engraving.
 
Casey noticed Dawn peering at her and Marie's collars, trying to read the engraved tags. This gave her the an opportunity to spare Marie the humiliation of proclaiming herself her current status to Gus's ex-girlfriend.

"I see you've noticed our collars," Casey said nonchalantly, in a normal conversational tone and volume. She knew lowering her voice, and especially whispering, would increase the odds of people at nearby tables listening to her. "Mine says 'Eager Sex Slave.' Marie's says 'Lesbian Slut.'"

She hoped, by appearing unconcerned at these revelations, she would inspire a similar insouciance for Dawn.
 
Back
Top