The 17th Annual Literotica Award Nominations: Most Influential Writer

Status
Not open for further replies.
the most influential writer is probably someone with a 2.0 who doesn't have the words cock, pussy or nut in her dislocated jaw in their stories.
 
I would like to nominate CPBAUDELAIRE Because he writes like a professional. The stoyies he had written made me cry. His story consists well planned plots, great potential, sensuous erotica, every emotion a human feels in his life, happy endings and important of all potential to strongly connect the reader with the characters of the story.

Lastly his stories contains a potention to make the readers cry in joy and happyness. Readers at the end says "HOLY SHIT! What was that?" and then he will go to the first page and starts reading it again.

So I will strongly nominate CPBAUDELAIRE.

https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=1254225&page=submissions
 
Lucy_P is my nominee

I nominate Lucy_P for her continuing story of her life and loves. Exceptional story telling and superb erotic descriptions of her life and loves. 🤑
 
I would like to nominate lovecraft68, as I really enjoy his writing style and skill.
 
Best Author

My vote would be for HEY ALL.

Good story lines and excellent concepts.

Thank you

Path42
 
onehitwanda

Any year in which he or she produces any writing at all, my nomination will always go to onehitwanda. No contest, in my opinion.
 
Most Influential Writer

CJT has done a great job with Secret Smiles. Not only that, he consistently responds to fan mail, and he actually reads the comments and replies to critiques as well. He is constantly improving himself as a writer, and it's a pleasure to be along on his journey.

I too agree with Missy and MichelMabel that CJT has been a very influential writer in particular with Secret Smiles, Three Little Words. He has developed the characters, has a true story behind the sexual content and when he leaves the story on a cliff hanger he defends himself as he posts it. An author can do what they want when they are a good as he is and his story keeps the readers waiting for more even if it is not a cliff hanger.
 
Contrasting

The MILF List series of stories are long and well read and have so many different twists and sexy ideas each story inspires.
 
most influential writer

I would like to nominate stfloyd56. Though new to this site, several excellent stories, most notably A Beautiful Sea & a Beautiful Lady and A Chance Encounter are deserving.
 
I would nominate JayCuck.

I always seek out the authors who best create pictures in my mind. His work "Ripples" is well written.
 
Salish writes great reads

My nomination is Salish. She writes stories with great character development and makes her stories believable. Too many are just "wham, bam, thank you, ma'm." I enjoy reading stories that one can identify with the characters or at least get a feel and understanding for them. Salish does this in her posts.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top