Serpent's Tooth

Verialyn was about to smile back at the mention that indeed they were invited, when the second half of the same sentence hit. He wanted them to do what? That was a first, even for her. To get naked before she even would enter the house.

Silently counting the seconds it would take before Phyliss would explode and tell that guard in no uncertain words what she thought of that condition, Verialyn finally had gathered herself enough to formulate a reply. Just then she noticed the way that man looked at her friend. There was definitely interest, and upon closer examination he was rather good looking. Maybe this was a good chance for Phyliss to have a normal romp in the sheets for a change. Maybe.

So toning down her response to deescalate she finally did reply, calm and smiling "I must have heard wrong. Or do you really insist both of us disrobe completely before entering this house? Because we could be assassins?" The whole ridiculousness of the demand sounded even more prominent the way she said this. But the guards face was stoic, in no way betraying whether he was serious.
 
Phyliss was stunned or a moment. She had never been told to do a full strip before being invited into a noble or at least upper class house. But the man who asked here was very, very tall, good-looking, not bad dressed and somehow sexy. And she liked his eyes.
"Ummm... you say dark haired assasins. Are you afraid of dark-snaked assasins as well? I would feel a little bit humiliated if I see the master of the house without any formal dressing." She smile, but not to much. It was the polite smile thatcould mean anything, not the warm smile she preserved for friends and very nice people, nor the sardonic or ironic smile for the common people, and not the kinky perserve smile she could not help if she felt that way. Her snakes were waving, as she was feeling rather excited. She saw that old servant standing behind the yummie big man, staring in a very impertinent way.
She stared back at him and said "booo!" before she turned her attention back to the tall man.
 
Darren smiled back to the olive skinned beauty. Whitbottom, the butler though, grimaced and took a step back. "My employer-" He wouldn't dare call Deklin a Lord or master... no matter how much he was paid. "-fears what he does not know. I on the other hand find things I don't know, intriguing, and wish to know it... or them better. I am Darren Thano, head of the merchant guard." He said with a bow.

He looked between the two, but his eyes lingering more on the snaked-haired woman. He was highly interested in her. "Madem, I am sure you can keep your clothing. My master did express interests in dark-haired women... not women with dark-green snakes instead of hair. I would not think of humiliating you..." At least not till we are in the privacy of my bedchambers. He thought to himself.

He looked at their two man-servants, for a moment. "Your retainers can enter, but must remain with servants. As for you madam, I am afraid, to dine with my Deklin Saphous, current owner of these estates, you will have to be unclothed, before he will allow you near him."

The butler kept trying to make himself as small as he could, wishing for once he was far far away from here. It was one thing to serve a paranoid master... but to be in the presence of a monster... and Sir Darren not even caring about her... was madding.

** *** **​

"What is taking Sir Darren so long. How hard can it be to tell would-be-assassins to unclothe themselves... unless they have already killed him?" Deklin said as he paced in the dining room, a few guards lining the walls while his servants began preparing to lay out the late night supper.

"Maybe I should.. no, that is what they want. I will not fall for their games." He wore a bright orange tunic, and light green pants, with a purple undershirt on. He rubbed his hooked nose as he stood there thinking... waiting for Darren to return. The man was not cheap. There was no way he could be taken so easily.

He picked up a piece of finger snacks from a tray and began to munch on it as he stood there, deep in his paranoia state.
 
Hand on her hip, head slightly tilted to one side Verialyn just looked at the head of the house guard for a few moments in silence, her lips formed into some mixture of a pout and a smirk. So Phyliss got to keep her dress on while she had to entertain the whole house with her bare tits and ass? She was about to extend the argument for a bit, there seemed a chance she coudl get by as well. In the end she decided against it, though.

For one it was the budding romance or whatever one might want to call it between her gorgon friend and that charismatic guard. She really wanted for her friend to have some plain straight fun and some enjoyable sex that did not involve ropes or other devices of abuse, and that seemed like a good opportunity for it if there ever was one.

But that was not the only reason. The other, maybe even more compelling one, was that despite how she was supposed to react she found the whole idea of stripping right here on the spot and parading butt naked through the house between all the unfamiliar guards and servants and feel their stares on her skin decidedly kinky and arousing.

"Ah well, have it your way then if that is the only way you can get to see a naked girl." with that her shoulders sagged slightly, and her arms dropped loosely to her side before she bent down to slip out of her shoes, placing them neatly next to each other to the side. Bare footed now she got up again and began undoing the latches of her tight fitting leather vest. Darren seemed to have his eyes on Phyliss for most of the time, so smiling seductively she established and held eye contact with the old butler as she finally pulled apart her vest and let it slide off her shoulders, presenting her massive bare breasts to him hanging weightily from her chest, her thick nipples already standing firm as if to greet him, the large dark aureloae an exquisite contrast to the light skin surrounding them.
 
Last edited:
For a moment Phyliss wondered if she should strip as well in solidarity with Verialyn. It was a bit unfair, but after all her friend didn't really care to strip before others, while Phyliss, being a real lady, just had to go with the etiquette. So she kept her clothes on. The other reason was Darren Thano himself. He was attractiv and she could read his look just to well. If he wanted to see her nude, he had to work a little harder - be it by force or classic seduction. She would not spoil that game. She would play cool.
"Very well then, I prefer to stay clothed. Our servants will of course do as told and stay in the proper quarters. But the must at least carry a few of the luggage inside, because I may want to change clothing after the travel."
She did not show that she had any interest in Darren - she acted cool as she would speak with some employee.
 
Last edited:
Darren continued to smile and nodded his head. Whitbottom though only stared at the heavy bosom of the pale skin beauty before him. "If you would like to change now, I can arrange a room to be prepared for you post-haste."

"Oh, hmmm, may I ask your names, so I may present you to my Lord?" He said, stumbling though his thoughts. He may be old but he wasn't dead.

They allowed the two ladies within, Darren never taking his eyes off the one that captured his interest. While most men would buck at such a thought of having a liaison with such a creature like that of a gorgon, Darren would approach it like anything else. Head on.

"I must warn you ladies, the master of this house hold... can be a bit fickle." Darren said softly, with a glare from Whitbottom.
 
"I am Phyliss Ovida, and my friend is Verialyn Kallidis. And I would be obliged to have a room for changing." In mind she was already browsing through her dresses, to find the right one.
"An oh, I don't worry about fickle masters, I knew plenty of them."
 
Verialyn swiftly finished undressing, undoing her belt, hooking her thumbs into the waistband of her tight fitting leather pants and pulling them down all the way to her feet. Of course she had to bend forward as she did so, causing her large orbs to dangle enticingly beneath her, particularly prominent for old Whitbottom whom she was facing.

Now completely naked she picked up lants and vest, folded them in a neat pile and handed them to the butler, asking him "I hope you can keep these safe for me until I am leaving again." with a natural smile as if it was the most common practive in the world to get naked once you entered your host's house.

That completed she got to Phyliss side and comented towards Darren "A bit fickle, you say? I would never have guessed such. Let's go and have a closer look at this unusual host." Unusual hosts, a recurring theme it seemed.
 
"Before I see him, I insist of doing some change. I think I have to redress before I meet the master of the house." the gorgon spoke in a tone that wasn neither unpolite or rude, but made it very clear that she would never consider to discuss that point. A convulsion ran through her snakes, as she spoke, and she looked at Darren and the old butler very self-confident, as if she had been a notable guest of the house for many years. If the master was fickle, she just enjoyed to test how far she could go.
 
Darren looked between the two lovely ladies, his grin evident on his face. "A suitable place, I can arrange, Lady Ovida. Mr. Whitbottom can show you to Deklin if you wish Lady Kallidis." That only got another glare from Whitbottom. All the butler could seem to do was glare at Darren or stare at the heavy breasts being weighed down by gravity of Verialyn. He barely registered that she had given him her clothing to hold on to.

"Of... Of course." Whitbottom got out. "You servants can take your peronsal belongings to the guest suites in the west wing." He motioned to his right. Already a servant and a guard were approaching to escort them.

"If you will follow me Lady Ovida, I know the perfect suite for you." He said escorting her to the west wing.

The suite he took her too was actually reserved for Deklin's mother. It was the best of all the guest suites. It had four full body mirrors, a grand armoire lined one wall, and the bed was a four post deal, with nice silk curtains and blankets. Tasteful artwork also lined the walls.

Darren closed the door as he escorted her in. With him still in the room. "If you happen to need any help with changing, I believe I can be of assistance."

** *** **​

Whitbottom guided Verialyn to dining hall, passing many expensive pieces of art and vases on their way.. When he opened the door, he bowed and spoke in a very even but loud voice, "My Lord Deklin Saphous, may I introduce you to Lady Verialyn Kallidis."

Deklin was still munching on some finger foods when he turned to look at his butler and the quest. He was about to ask Darren a question when he took a huge swallow and nearly chocked on the food in his throat. He hadn't expected the assassin to be so... endowed.

Deklin was able to fight back the food and let his eyes wonder over this... woman. He might have to introduce the rule that no women were to be allowed to wear clothing again in his home. Except for his mother. He nearly shuddered at that thought.

He rose a finger to the side of his hook nose, tapping it for a moment, completely forgetting his manners as he took a few steps around this thing of beauty and studied her. "I must say, they are clever, sending such a woman of... your attributes. Yes." His hand without even thinking reached out and touched her exposed ass. It was like it was the most nature thing to do, fondling her well shaped ass.

He walked around to the front of her and smiled a very crooked smile. "I am Lord Deklin. I know you must be honored to be in my presence." He looked behind her and turned to Whitbottom. "Where is Sir Darren and the other woman-assassin?"

"He took her to a guest suite so she could change my lord." Was the response.

"What, I said no women, more so those with dark hair, should wear clothing before being presented to me!" Deklin fumed.

"She isn't... a woman in the mind set that you speak of my Lord." Whitbottom said, not daring to look his master in the eyes.

"Oh... she isn't." He turned back to Verialyn and smiled his crooked smile again. "Well then. Welcome. Won't you share some wine with me while we wait for your friend and Sir Darren to return."

A servant approached from the side with a tray of glasses filled with white wine. Deklin picked up two and presented one to Verialyn.
 
Last edited:
His unexpected hand on her behind had managed to startle Verialyn, causing her body to tense and her eyes to go wide for a moment. The rather unorthodox dress code that man had imposed on her had been a first hint, sure, but she had not expected him to be quite so extremely eccentric. Not that it was entirely bad, this could turn into a very interesting evening. And it seemed his obsession with hired murderers of the fairer sex was genuine, and not just a lame excuse to get to see some bare skin.

Standing calmly as he finished his inspection of her naked form Verialyn took her time to take in the details of the dining hall. In total three servants were busy with small errands, carring trays of food and drink and cleaning away discarded crumbs or preparing the large dinner table that dominated the room, bringing enough cutlery for three persons. And there were two guards in different corners of the room, each wearing chainmail and a short sword at their hips. All five employees visibly intrigued by the new guest, trying to steal a glance at her whenever appropriate, or keeping their gaze fixed on her continually, as was the case with the guards.

"Oh, naturally I feel most honored to be granted the opportunity to be with the venerable Lord Delkin, and it fills me with joy that my sight seems to please him." she therefore replied when their host eventually stood face to face with her again, keeping a straight face throughout and even reaching to the wine glass presented. There they were again, her little problems. Like her inability to hold ordinary food for long. But maybe it would not be necessary. She just lifted the glass to her lips "To your health" and pretended to take a small sip.
 
Last edited:
"Don't worry, I will scream if I'm in trouble." She dissapeared behind a paravent, expecting Darren to leave, if not, the paravent should shield her.
Phyliss lost no time and got to work quickly. She stripped off and put on black lacy panties and a fitting bra without shoulderstraps, then she some dark stockings. After some thinking she knew the right dress; something not to showy and extracagant for the start, but elegant and still showing some cleavage. She choose a dark green one, shoulderfree, made from taffeta.
http://images.dressale.com/images/large/1/185061.jpg
http://images.dressale.com/images/large/1/185061_1.jpg

She took great care how far to push up her bra. Just enough to show some impressive cleavage, but not that much to look slutty. As further measure she picked a transparant black shawl and draped it around her shoulder, she could use it like a velve, controling how much she would reveal. Finally she put on some black, highheeled shoes and a necklace and some bracelets made out of jade and bronze. The last step was redoing her makeup. She removed the more sinister look she had done to intimidate Verkul, now she used a bit more green, giving her a glamourus look.
"Now, I am finished." She went to the door, ready to see the master of the house.
 
Last edited:
Darren offered his arm to Phyliss, "Then let us go. Knowing Deklin he has already made a fool of himself to your friend." With that he escorted her to the main dinning room.

Upon arrival Whitbottom announced in a very drearily voice, "The Lady Phyliss Ovida, and Sir Darren Thano."

Deklin was too enthralled with Verialyn at first to notice them entered, but as they walked up to him, his face went pale. "Sir Darren, what in the name of all that is right are you doing here with... with..." He stuttered.

Darren smiled at the discomfort his employer was currently going though. "I see nothing wrong with Lady Ovida, sir. In fact, I think this dress does her justice." He said with a smile.
 
Phyliss smiled at the owner of the house, while she was pleased to hear that Darren was a Sir.
So his master, who wasn't bad looking nor to old himself, although he ha a bit odd taste in colors, was shocked to see her, and Sir Darren seemed to enjoy.
"Oh, I would have putten something else on if I knew it didn't match the taste of the Lord of the house."
She pouted a little.
 
Last edited:
The usual gorgon effect. Verialyn had to smile at the astonishment in Deklin's face. At least this way Darren would not get any competition, which was a good thing.

It was a bit of a reprieve that at least for now the attention of the room seemed to have shifted away from her, and so she put her wine glass on the table, folded her hands casually behind her back, and watched.
 
"Or, anything else wrong?" her voice was sweet and sulky, and she kept pouting. So, this was a lord and he was impressed with some big tits, but he wet his pants about some snakes. She knew her breast were quite well endowed, too, and she was sure to have the nicer butt, and there was no match for her face. But, ohhh- the snakes... So if this lord wanted a hard time, he could get it.
 
Deklin stared at the.... snake woman for a moment. He turned away, looking back to Verialyn. He took a moment to compose himself, reaching out with his hand to brace himself from his shock. Just so happen that his had came to rest upon Verialyn's very large left breast.

He squeezed it, a look of confusion coming over him. He did have to say to himself that they were very soft yet firm, before he actually realized what it was he was doing. He pulled his hand away and mumbled an apology, the blood quickly returning to his face.

Darren had a hard time trying to stop him self from laughing. First at Phyliss's responses to Deklin, and then at how Deklin just copped a feel of Verialyn's breasts.

He looked down though at the smaller woman, though she had slightly smaller breasts, the dress did her wonders at pronouncing them. He also liked the way her butt looked in it. "I must say again Lady Ovida, that is quiet a dress you are wearing. Must have cost a pretty penny."
 
"Ohh..I have to wear something, don't I. But I feel glad you feel better now. I see you made freinds with Verialyn already." Phyliss felt her own breast responding as she had seen the rough grope on her friends breast. Her nipples didn't erect, gladfully, but her snakes twitched and squirmed, as she imagined a hand tornementing her own breasts.
 
That 'Lord' Deklin sure knew how to catch her interest. Verialyn was surprised when she suddenly found his hand close around her supple flesh, sending a jolt through her body. It really seemed to have been merely an accident, though, as he quickly withdrew once he became aware of where exactly his hand was resting.

In response to his apology Verialyn cast her eyes down shyly, and murmured "I hope Mylord was not dissatisfied with what his humble guest had to offer." Oh, how she loved that sort of game.
 
"Ummm yes. Quite nice." Deklin replied as he looked at Verialyn out of the corner of his eye. Did she actually not mind that he had just grouped her? Interesting. "Well... since we are all here, let us eat?" He said with a clap of his hands.

Darren had noticed that Phyliss snakes had twitched when she watched Deklin group Verialyn. He wondered... was it out of spite or yearning... She had excellent control over her facial muscles, so it was hard to tell. He would have to try his luck as well. Usually he preferred the privacy of a bedroom... but he had been quite turned on since he saw her, and was hoping this late dinner would be over quickly.

Deklin turned and walked over to a very long dining table, about a dozen chairs lined each side and one at each end. Of course the chair at the far end was grander and larger then any of the others. Already placed on the table was a grand assortment of foods, ranging from a roasted duck to many different bowls of fruits and vegetables. Deklin of course took the large chair, already sitting himself before the others had come over.

Darren escorted Phyliss to a seat next to where he would be sitting, to the left of Deklin, giving Verialyn a chance to sit to his right. "For you Lady Ovida." He said as he pulled the chair out for Phyliss though, he allowed his hand to be graced by that delicious round rear of hers for a moment. He looked at one of her snakes and made a biting motion at it.
 
Phyliss sat down and knew quite well that it wasn't at all accidental as he touched her rear for a moment. She guessed that Deklin and Verialyn haven't noticed it, so she had to fake no indignant reaction. But this short touch excited her, and for a moment she had a vision of feeling his firm hand on her butt again, giving her a rough spanking. But she had her face and body under control enough to show any sign she had noticed the little indignacy, but she could not help the excited spasm that went through her snakes. As she sat down, her shawl moved down a bit, showing more of her decollete. She took a glass of wine, just what she needed now. The food was fine, but she never overdined. Nevertheless, she did drink often more wine then it was wise, but she had just started yet.
 
Last edited:
Verialyn followed the entourage as it migrated over to the dining table, and smiling at ther host took the free seat to his right as arranged by Darren. Immediatly she could feel the hairs of the chair's plush velvet softly tickling and caressing the bare skin of her back and her behind. 'Don't get too aroused during the meal' she told herself 'lest you leave a blotch of your own juices on the chair'.

Once sitting she faced another problem, getting through dinner without actually eating. She had picked up a few tricks during her life that might actually work. Not if someone observed her eating habits too closely, but thankfully the unusual dress code imposed upon her gave her the means to provide for ample distraction by just sitting there. Who would stare at her plate when her two glorious orbs were hovering right overhead?

Step one of the plan: Load you platter full. So Verialyn did just that, raising from her chair and bending forward, picking samples of all the delicious offerings that were available, and presenting something delicious herself, her larg udders as they swung under her while she maneuvered her body over the table. Finally her plate was filled with a great variety of food.

Step two: Begin nibbling on it. Sitting back down and pickung up a fork she lifted small samples of food to her mouth, pretended to swallow them, only to leave them on said utensil to be returned to where they were from. Add in the occasional compliment about the quality of the food provided.

Step three: pretend you are full. Finallly Verialyn put down the fork and leaned back in her chair, folding her hands over her stomach. "It seems my eyes were larger than my mouth." she chirped in Deklins direction "It all tasted so delicious, but I simply can not take another bite." That last bit was actually true, and with her dish as loaded as it was it was hard to tell how much she truly had sampled.
 
Last edited:
They had been in similar situations often before, and Phyliss used to distract the watchers in some moments by smalltalk or dramatique gestures to give Verialyn an opportunity to dispose of food, but this was difficult as there were only four people at the table. She guessed it wouldn't be a problem with Sir Darren, if she gave him some opportunities for a peek by shifting the shawl time to time. It would be more difficult with the somehow eccentric master, but she could try.
 
Deklin ignored the snake woman. His mind and eyes were on Verialyn. Or more importantly on those two large hills of breasts she had. He noticed that she would let them hang over the table when she would gather food, so he allowed himself another chance to feel them.

He allowed himself to rant and rave as he ate, mostly about how much it cost to trade, or how idiotic some people were about complaining that his prices were too high. He had the goods, if they didn't want them too bad.

When she distracted with gather food on her plate, he reached out as if to get something for his own, something he usually didn't do as he would just have his servants put it on his plate. His hand rubbed against those lovely hanging tapestries of flesh as often as he could. He would of course apology, but his smile got larger and more crooked with every 'chance' encounter. He did this until the last time she allowed those fun bags of hers to be so easy to grasp...

He grabbed one of her nipples and rubbed it between his fingers. His hand not moving away, while his eyes were planted firmly on hers.



Darren tired to ignore the actions of his employer, while he tried to chat up Phyliss. Though his trained mind was keeping track of many things. First was the way Verialyn did not seem to really eat. He found it odd. Did she think maybe the food was poisoned? If so, Phyliss did not show any signs of that. While she did not eat much, she did seem to enjoy the wine. Thats right, get loosen up. Darren thought to himself.

He had a hard time trying to stare into her eyes, the shawl of hers hanging lower then it had before she sat down. A part of him just wanted to rip it off and grab each of her lovely mounds in his hands and squeeze them till she screamed out in pain and pleasure. Later.

"So, Lady Ovida, what is it you and your friend, Lady Kallidis do?" He asked as his thoughts turned to other matters. He wondered where some of the silk scarfs Deklin's mother had, were kept. And how strong they would be as he tied Phyliss to the posts of the bed, as he tortured her slowly with a feather on her skin.

He also wonder if her snakes would bit as he press his body against hers. He had long ago learn to value pain... spending 6 months of nothing but it during it imprisonment with his former King's enemies. He wondered if Phyliss was one to accept pain... and how much she could endure before he would pleasure her as well... almost to death. He chuckled at that thought.

As he looked at her, talking to her, his hand reach out over to her thigh. His callous fingers rubbing her leg though the bottom of her dress.
 
"Oh...we do travelling..." Phyliss, very skillfull in having smalltalk, was a bit unconcentrated by the wine she had consumed already, but more distracted by the hand softly touching her hips. Her snakes wiggled hectical, showing her inner state of mind.
She smiled and there was a light hint of a horny smile in it.
"We have herited some money, and we used it to do some buying and selling, working together with merchants, and we put all we gathered into custody of trustet men, but at the moment things did not work perfect, but we do not starve, and we have at least some clothes to wear..." she looked at Verialyn, who was flirting or already cuddling, if you could call that tit groping that way.
"At least I have, I can say." She parted her legs very slightly, hoping that Darren would not take his hand away. She could play the prude, and she decided to tease him a bit longer, curious how far he would go to break her up.
 
Back
Top