The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
LT~ I hate it when My Sir ties my hands... oh wait... let me rephrase that, when he figuratively ties my hands. *sigh* He knows his redheaded wench too well already. Damnit and I had a reply all typed up and just didn't hit send fast enough before Sir's text came in. *grumble*

I had a thought, Cait. I think you should offer Raven and Cherry a room in your Mansion.

Might have to hire a few extra maids, though.

LT~ I hate it when My Sir ties my hands... oh wait... let me rephrase that, when he figuratively ties my hands. *sigh* He knows his redheaded wench too well already. Damnit and I had a reply all typed up and just didn't hit send fast enough before Sir's text came in. *grumble*

Just so we have it straight-literal hand-tying is good, but figurative hand-tying is a no-no?

I had a thought, Cait. I think you should offer Raven and Cherry a room in your Mansion.

Might have to hire a few extra maids, though.

They're always welcome :) They can the room at the other end of the hall. *arches a brow* A few more maids? DAMNIT, Ice. The agency doesn't take my calls as it is. They know what I want and THAT'S on you. :rose:

They're always welcome :) They can the room at the other end of the hall. *arches a brow* A few more maids? DAMNIT, Ice. The agency doesn't take my calls as it is. They know what I want and THAT'S on you. :rose:

That agency sent over amateurs anyway. You can always tell a properly trained and experienced maid. You should let me do the hiring. It's clearly stressing you out.

That agency sent over amateurs anyway. You can always tell a properly trained and experienced maid. You should let me do the hiring. It's clearly stressing you out.

She wants maids, not professional sluts :rolleyes: the girls you would hire would only know how to fuck and suck a dick. snickers and runs off

She wants maids, not professional sluts :rolleyes: the girls you would hire would only know how to fuck and suck a dick. snickers and runs off

Oh, gorgeous, you know better than anyone that I require a hell of a lot more out of a woman than that!

It was, Cherry. And it is impossible not to like Cait.

Though, she definitely gets a +1 for that exchange.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back