Favorite Gay Pictures-Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't let him get away with that, I would grab his hair and make him swallow all my cum.

Ohhhh, yessss...wrap your fingers tight into my hair, pull my mouth onto your beautiful cock...I'll wrap my soft lips tightly around your shaft...just behind the head...and I'll suck out every single delicious drop of your sweet, thick cum! Mmmmm...I'll give you soooo much cum-pumping pleasure!!!

Instinctively, you understand that my moans of pleasure are begging you, "Please, baby...PLEASE...cum in my mouth!" And you grunt and tell me, "Take it! Take it! Take it alllll!!!!"...unloading powerfully into my mouth! Mmmmm...yessss!!! Feed me your delicious cum!!! I do LOVE it soooo!!! 💓

Is that better??? 😍

Ohhhh, yessss...wrap your fingers tight into my hair, pull my mouth onto your beautiful cock...I'll wrap my soft lips tightly around your shaft...just behind the head...and I'll suck out every single delicious drop of your sweet, thick cum! Mmmmm...I'll give you soooo much cum-pumping pleasure!!!

Instinctively, you understand that my moans of pleasure are begging you, "Please, baby...PLEASE...cum in my mouth!" And you grunt and tell me, "Take it! Take it! Take it alllll!!!!"...unloading powerfully into my mouth! Mmmmm...yessss!!! Feed me your delicious cum!!! I do LOVE it soooo!!! 💓

Is that better??? 😍

Much better, I wouldn't let my slut waste not one drop. While pleading grab the back of your head and viciously fuck your mouth, all my cum shooting in the back of your throat and filling your mouth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back