2 NYPD cops shot and killed.

I never advocated any such thing. I am being anything but selfish by being concerned for me and mine, I am doing my part for the whole. I am a member of society and contribute to the collective good every day in many different ways. What I refuse to be is a subject to be ruled by those who think they know better. I refuse to allow others to make their will my own and to be subjected to the "thought police" at every turn. To place the responsibility on society for your own personal ills is the real selfish act. What you call selfish I call responsible. Being concerned with my own sphere of influence first and foremost is not being selfish it is the best thing I can do as a member of society to foster goodwill and stability as a whole. By the way minding your own business is not a bad idea when that business involves two or more consenting adults doing something that they have a right to do. I am the first to act when it is being perpetrated against another's will.
 
It's not always a matter of knowing what's best for ourselves it's matter of the fact that your rights end when they potentially effect me. You don't get to play loud music all night long not because it might make you deaf but because my right to a good night sleep outweighs your right to play heavy metal at 3 am in the morning. (and if it's a Friday or Saturday MOST people are pretty cool about that or even once in a while.)

There are weapons so difficult to control and capable of such mass damage (WMDs) that we literally prevent other nations from having them. No you don't get to have one! Call it mob rule, I give zero fucks. I could go on for days on this.

Totally agree.
 
Funny how the right wing conservatives now have something to say about this situation; only when cops are murdered do they have the gall open their hateful mouths. They had nothing to say regarding the MANY blacks lives that were shot and killed by police including the case of the 12 year old boy. They had nothing to say about all the terror and corruption the NYPD had laid on its black residents.

As always, they will find a way to blame the President, because that is what they do best....preach hatred and fear. And of course, they love to blame the mayor for marrying a black woman and having the nerve to voice protection for his black son as any father would have done. The new mayor HOLDS these cops accountable for their actions, instead of protecting their sorry corrupt asses. Unlike the previous New York mayors who had no sympathy for the civilians! And that is precisely why the right wing nut jobs hate him!

What's new? Warped conservative logic. They are so fucking devious and hateful. They want to spin the narrative in their favor.


It's so amazing, mentally ill white guys can go shoot up schools, movie theaters and the white male is never profiled. The same can't be said for mentally ill murderers of color, no, fury is cast upon ALL black men.

How convenient the little darling American media ignored the fact that this guy killed his girlfriend right before the incident.
 
Last edited:
I hope these killings don't stop people from protesting.

And I'll be watching this for comparison. Because in Vegas this summer there were two white supremacists who shot two police officers in the head execution style while they were eating lunch, while screaming "the revolution is coming". Those white supremacists came to Vegas as part of the Bundy protest.

The Las Vegas police didn't declare war on civilians or even declare war on the Bundy protestors. They treated it as an isolated incident of two wack jobs.

Blacks and other people of color aren't given that same mercy.


The outrage that the NYPD unions show for their own when they are killed, they wish to call for war! When unarmed citizens are killed, they claim it was justified!



Eric Holder, Obama, Deblasio don't need to make a damn apology. Stop bowing down to the loudmouth right wing conservatives.
 
Last edited:
Everything we each do has a "potential" to be dangerous or in some way put sway or influence upon you but that is not the way we judge or enforce rights. The control of WMD's or other such devices is already in place and even with the most stringent controls things happen. The cost of living in a free society is bad things happen and no rule or law is going to prevent them from happening on its face. I never said we always make good or for that matter the right decision. I do not advocate turning a "blind eye" to things. Drawing on others experiences is important both the good and the bad.Ssome people it seems serve only the purpose of being a bad example. The ownership of a firearm has no direct effect or affect on anyone else its use however does. That is why there are rules governing their use, The mere fact that they exist is not good or bad it is a fact. How we govern their use is what matters and that's what rules are for. Just because I may not know what is best does not give you the right to enforce your will or belief as to what is right upon me. As long as I am not directly affecting you it is not your business with very few exceptions. Funny how you presume one thing based on a statement that has nothing to do with what I was saying but was implied by yourself and attributed to me. We are not talking about the right to enjoy your personal property including what you hear and see in your home but you can not tell me what I can enjoy in the comfort of my own home. You went from firearms to WMD's I never mentioned them in any of my posts. Reasonable restrictions on certain things is not infringing on someone's rights the difference is in what each one of us finds reasonable. The great thing about living in America is that it is not any of those countries run by a dictator or despot or the great collective of the unwashed masses. I live in a place where stupid is not a crime and freedom to seek happiness is just that. Now we can argue about the truth and remember there are always three versions yours, mine and the. This was not my intention to start a debate about what the world should be and what it really is. This is about others thinking they know better for all of us and no body knows that because nobody knows everybody most don't even know themselves.. I am willing to take direction I am willing to be a part of the great collective for the greater good but I am not willing to be "managed"like a head of cattle I long ago broke my bonds and my chains lie at the bottom of a dark hole. The 51% step on peoples rights all the time and that is why we have a system for dealing with it. We have methods of redress in the courts. Laws are found unconstitutional all the time and struck from the books. Just look at what the 1% do every day to the 99%, all because money is power.
 
Are you still wet behind the ears?

The greatest gift we have is free will. I do not agree with many people about many things but will stand toe to toe to defend their right to say it no matter how wrong I believe them to be. That being said every time I hear about tolerance it comes from someone who wants only "their" rights tolerated and have no problem infringing on others rights because of how they "feel" about them. It is a simple matter of this, If you want your rights to be who you are"respected you must respect others rights to do the same. This place is a living example of that practice. Own a gun don't own a gun your choice but it is not your right or place to tell me what I can do. If you do not like the laws of your state or federal govt. then vote, be informed about the issues and stop basing everything on your feelings because you do not feel like me. We each come into this world with the same basic needs the rest of it is learned desire. We make of this world what we put into it. Our individual choices are what determines our outcome some must work harder than others but anything is possible............. "I don't care about the facts I know how I feel" is the greatest problem we face today in my opinion because it leads to the destruction of personal responsibility and self reliance. Have a chuckle at that.........

You talk like we have q functional government. We don't.
 
This thread is about the wholesale murder of two police officers who did nothing more than their job. It is about a despicable act perpetrated by a lone coward against two people charged with the duty to serve and protect the collective "we" It is about ignorance and bigotry of the highest order again "A society that makes war on its police better make friends with its criminals"............
 
the cops were armed

Blacks are fucking animals and you assholes have gone too far and filled us honkies with a terrible resolve to deal with you.

the people who the cops have been shooting down lately have been children with toys or else they were buying a toy gun at walmart, or they were unarmed.

I wish the cop who had murdered the kid had had the decency to kill himself, but he still expects his pension. And he will most likely get it.
 
You talk like we have q functional government. We don't.

Even if we did (and we pretty much do if we're being honest) what he's talking about is a functional government. It's the complete absence of one where people behave perfectly despite. It's the libertarian utopia that cannot exist because people are far far too flawed for that.
 
The politicizing of these tragic murders is disrespectful to the families of the two officers. These murders were committed by a deranged sociopath. His actions were not condoned by any responsible organizations or individuals. It may illustrate that gun control doesn't prevent the criminally insane from getting and using one. We should not hold any race or religion accountable for the acts of a madman.
 
In brah mind doing what he did made him a hero. I don't know the situation with his girlfriend, and really don't care. If you all seen how many people here that is ok with what brah did, you will be lost for words. So I guess in his own way he is a hero. He did what others thought and wanted to do, but just didn't have the balls to do it.
 
In brah mind doing what he did made him a hero. I don't know the situation with his girlfriend, and really don't care. If you all seen how many people here that is ok with what brah did, you will be lost for words. So I guess in his own way he is a hero. He did what others thought and wanted to do, but just didn't have the balls to do it.

The sweet part is youll pay for for his party tho he didn't invite you.
 
Me? Nah. I don't go places I ain't welcome,other's maybe. But maybe they will just make you pay.

I spent half my working life in the black community so they missed their opportunity. I think I'm right on this, even AL is acting anxious about the whirlwind his soft words stirred up.
 
I spent half my working life in the black community so they missed their opportunity. I think I'm right on this, even AL is acting anxious about the whirlwind his soft words stirred up.

I take it you are speaking of Al Sharpton. I don't care about him or his words. And you was only safe because you wasn't a target. Remember that.
 
This is funny to me. When the black man gets shot he is a animal, a menace to society. When the black man do the shooting he is a animal, a menace to society. The shit makes no sense.

under the right circumstances that makes perfect sense like in the events you are talking about it
 
I just read one of the cops son said something about it crazy when you are killed for just being a cop. But what is more crazier when you are killed just for being black.
 
You're worse than I thought. I know living in NYC you don't say this, you'd get your ass plugged. Little Staten Island boy :rolleyes:

I'm not you to get my ass plugged.

If you had a working brain cell in you and if you were not biased then you would know that these men shouldn't be called "black man" but they should be called thugs that happened to be black.

Low lives come in many color :rolleyes:
 
Back
Top