The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugh.

Will someone remind me why I am awake at such an ungodly hour?

Oh yeah. Now I remember why.

It's going to be a fecking long day. If it weren't for the fact that He's off work early, it would be an absolutely lousy day....

*slinks off to carry out the necessary*

yeeeeah. One bull whip is about all I can wield. If I tried two, I'd be so marked up and bruised. I'd rather get my bruises from some other source, for some other reason.

But dayam, he's good. *nod*

FLT?

The crack of a bullwhip still makes me shiver.

:eek:

Wow!

WAIT A FUCKIN MIN.

the words a lot. Its two words not one, as in alot. Correct?

I worked damned hard to unlearn putting that together into a single word and my grammar checker is trying to put it back into a singular word.

FUCK you grammar checker. Unless you're right, I'm going to un-install you.

-grrrrr= spell checker says alot is misspelled, grammar checker underlines a lot only when using it in the context of i'm bitching a lot today. AND, neither one catches the lowercase I in i'm. (unless it ends a sentence, apparently) Fuck this, I have to stop.

asshole.

Hi.. i'm ranting, dont mind me. Just leave some meds on my tongue. I'll get to that soon enough.

WAIT A FUCKIN MIN.

I worked damned hard to unlearn putting that together into a single word and my grammar checker is trying to put it back into a singular word.

-grrrrr= spell checker says alot is misspelled, grammar checker underlines a lot only when using it in the context of i'm bitching a lot today. AND, neither one catches the lowercase I in i'm. (unless it ends a sentence, apparently) Fuck this, I have to stop.

asshole.

Hi.. i'm ranting, dont mind me. Just leave some meds on my tongue. I'll get to that soon enough.

UNINSTALL!

UNINSTALL!

UNINST---*cough*

Excuse me. Pardon me. I'm punch drunk. Pay no mind to the overly tired redhead.

*thud*

WAIT A FUCKIN MIN.

asshole.

I had the same problem with "a lot".

Also I couldn't pronounce albeit until I was 18...just could not make my brain read it right.

Fucking words :mad:

UNINSTALL!

UNINSTALL!

UNINST---*cough*

Excuse me. Pardon me. I'm punch drunk. Pay no mind to the overly tired redhead.

*thud*
-lifts her head-

I want to.. but I also want to learn proper grammar. It's just, not happening with the english classes. Its all like listening to charlie brown's teacher.
I had the same problem with "a lot".

Also I couldn't pronounce albeit until I was 18...just could not make my brain read it right.

Fucking words :mad:

-giggles- I dont have that problem with pronunciation and articulation but do with spelling and grammar. -shrugs-

-snorts and laughs-

LT: I guess I'm more orally oriented than manually oriented.

-facepalm-

Hitherto!

Who the fuck says hitherto in real life? I'll tell you who...NO ONE!

Why write it in a book and confuse me- I mean people?

Epitome was my bane. Until I was an adult, I thought it was pronounced Epy-tome. I saw it in books I read all the time, and I heard it pronounced in other contexts, but I just never put the two together.

Epitome was my bane. Until I was an adult, I thought it was pronounced Epy-tome. I saw it in books I read all the time, and I heard it pronounced in other contexts, but I just never put the two together.

I only learned to spell "definitely" properly this year...I'm 23 and not dyslexic!

You are still "theory" not "teery" ... just so you know.

Ok here we go:

She said we were friends but wants more..if we were friends you would know I will never date another friend.

Why are my "friends" coming at me like this?

Did she seriously ask me why I don't let her do for me??? Lol

Time to keep it pushin!

Damn! I really need to focus lol!

I know Ledger did a truly fantastic job in the Dark Knight but the animated joker voiced by Mark Hamill is still the best Joker in my mind. That was the Joker.

I know Ledger did a truly fantastic job in the Dark Knight but the animated joker voiced by Mark Hamill is still the best Joker in my mind. That was the Joker.

tumblr_lrsnjasyxM1qlsz95o1_r1_500.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back