What Made You Smile/Laugh Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics of The Big Fucking Frog, courtesy of the Kitty.

001.jpg
002-1.jpg

004-1.jpg

Well it was yesterday but sitting in a pub beer-garden in the sun, so warm that we took our fleeces off and sat in shirts... so warm that the dog was panting slightly as she sunbathed next to the table... so warm that we were pestered by a wasp!

I declare winter officially over :D

Also, MisterSir's Facebook "smile" above.

Also, the fact that it was Him in the beer-garden with me and he's now ALL MINE (mwah ha ha hah ha)

Remembering the look in Mistress' eyes as she cupped my cheeks and told me I was beautiful. And remembering the smile on Sir's face when he walked by and said the same.

I still think they're both delusional, but still... I like this feeling of being cherished simply because I'm me.

:heart:

I couldn't decide WHICH thread to post this on, but it's still making me giggle so here we go...

image001-1.jpg

Technically last night -

Laying in bed, still all tangled together, breathing heavily, both agreeing there's no need to untangle or un-penetrate or anything.... And proceeding to have a fabulously naked conversation about evolutionary biology, Winston Churchill, religion, ethics, architecture, and other stuff I'm probably not remembering.

:D

Technically last night -

Laying in bed, still all tangled together, breathing heavily, both agreeing there's no need to untangle or un-penetrate or anything.... And proceeding to have a fabulously naked conversation about evolutionary biology, Winston Churchill, religion, ethics, architecture, and other stuff I'm probably not remembering.

LOVE this. How fun!

Technically last night -

Nothin' better than talkin' about the ol' bulldog when you're winding down...

Having my belly stroked ever-so-gently as I woke up this morning cos he knew I've been having bad period cramps. :heart:

It's spring; my truck is broken down, and I'm a Swanper Bitch today. Riding along looking out the passenger's window. Suddenly a biker passes, it's a girl. Her pants are so low I can see her butt crack and ample bottom. Such a nice round ass makes my palm ich. I smile, and think of my wife......

An email from a friend who's been away. So enjoyed hearing from him!

My tire is finally patched, and for very little money! Yay for not having to deal with a tire that slowly goes flat anymore!

My tire is finally patched, and for very little money! Yay for not having to deal with a tire that slowly goes flat anymore!

That is a good feeling. You don't realize until after you get it patched for ten bucks what a distraction it was.

I keep getting screws in mine. I think someone may dislike my bumper stickers. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back