A few of my favorite things.

Alana_

Literotica Guru
Joined
Aug 23, 2007
Posts
3,315
Just thought it would be nice to share some of my favorite things with members, and hopefully some more will join it. You can add as you find time to, by posting again.

Just keep it on topic.

Favorite songs.
Layla, Eric Clapton. Black Betty, RamJam. Brown eyed Girl, Van Morrison. Neison Dorma, Andre Bochelli* but love it by other artists also, just he's my fav*.

Favorite singers/groups..
Simply anything by John Mayer. The same with Van Morrison. The Eagles, love them. Fleetwood Mac.adore them. Oasis, love them. Clapton, love most of his stuff post Cream. Some Genisus, Some Peter Gabriel. Some Kate Bush.

I like lots of music, but it can depend on the mood, but the above I'll listen to regardless of my humor.

Favorite foods/drinks.
If Im in a coma, drip feed me Chinese Curries, and I'll die happy. I'm an utter freak about Cadbury's chocolate, and Terry's Chocolate Orange. I drink way to much Coke, just love the stuff,and it can't be sugar free..No no. I love my sugar.
I love Brandy, and if I could afford it, probably would have a problem with it.
I know there's lots more, cause basically if it's not trying to escape my plate, I'll try eat it.

Favorite Movies...
Underworld 1. 2. and 3. All the Harry Potter movies, but then you have to in our house, as all bar hubby, we're freaky about the books and movies. Star Dust too I just love....And most anything if there's a Vampire in it..just not gorey and bloody..no need...and not Twilight.( though I do watch them with my daughter as she likes them)

I love love old movies. I love 'North by North west', with Cary Grant. I love Rear window, with James Steward. I love 'Black lace and Arsenic Cary Grant. ( probably favorite movie of all time)
And The Searchers with John Wayne.

Favorite Movie stars.
No one comes close to Cary Grant in my books..neither in talent in both drama or comedy. There's no one current that could hold a candle to him..My view. I love James Stewart too, Humphrey Bogart, and Spencer Tracy.

Current actors that I admire, would be Richard Gere, Jack Nicholson, Michele Phieffer , and Angelina Jolie.
I ...am...NOT..a Brad Pitt fan... But I'd hurt Huge Jackman if I got within launching distance. The man is the just drool inducing, and dangerous to a woman's hormones.

Favorite Books..
The Historian Elizabeth Kostova. The Forgotten Garden. All Harry Potter Books. Rebecca's story.
Even though disturbing and very moving, they're also inspirational, I loved Dave Pelzers books on his life and survival, ie Child called it, Man called Dave, ect.
 
Alright I'll play. I get the feeling some people here don't think I like anything.

Songs: This varies pretty often. Here are a few current ones which I've already linked since I went and found and old post to get all these urls from:
Kiuas - The New Dark Age
Masterplan - The Dark Road
Dominia - Behind the Universe
Blind Guardian - Wheel of Time
Septicflesh - The Watchers
Dimmu Borgir - Gateways
Manticora - Cantos
Carach Angren - The Shining Was a Portent of Gloom
Amon Amarth - Live For the Kill
Some of my favorite all time songs (that I'm too lazy to look for youtube videos of): Octavarium by Dream Theater, Son of the Staves of Time by Therion, And Then There Was Silence by Blind Guardian, Ghost Prototype II - Deus Ex Machina by Scar Symmetry, Heading for Tomorrow by Gamma Ray, Paschendale by Iron Maiden, Meadows of Heaven by Nightwish, !(Foreward) by Pain of Salvation, Ghosts of Perdition by Opeth, The Black Halo by Kamelot, Velatum by Serenity, eh this is getting too long.

Favorite groups would be pretty reundant, but favorite singers: Roy Khan of Kamelot, Hansi Kursch of Blind Guardian, Jorn Lande of Masterplan, Tobias Sammet of Avantasia/Edguy, Mikael Åkerfeldt of Opeth, Devin Townsend of Devin Townsend Band/The Devin Townsend Project/Strapping Young Lad, Arjen Anthony Lucassen of Ayreon/Star One.

Favorite Movies: In Bruges, Groundhog Day, Aliens, Watchmen, Fight Club, Knowing, Casino Royale, American History X, Lake Mungo, Star Trek: The Motion Picture (Not the new one, the first one. Yeah, the "boring" one).

I don't really have any specific favorite actors or actresses.

Books: Don't enjoy reading.

TV Shows: Dexter seasons 1+2 (A bit meh about the rest. This last one was awful), House MD (Kinda past its prime though), Lost (It was a good series and it was a good ending. People are whiny entitled fucks), Survivor (Everyone has their guilty pleasure; This is mine. It's one of the few shows that's still unpredictable, and I hate predictability), Flight of the Conchords, It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, Star Trek: The Next Generation, Death Note (up to episode 25), Fringe, The Office (This season so far has been awful. Needs to end when Carrell leaves at the end of this year but it won't happen).

Video Games: Team Fortress 2, Final Fantasy VII, Grand Theft Auto IV and its Episodes, Super Meat Boy, Mass Effect 1 + 2, Bayonetta, Everquest (It's awful now and I haven't played it in years but it's more about recognizing friendships made), Half-Life 2, Lost Odyssey.
 
Favorite songs.
Layla, Eric Clapton, Paranoid, Black Sabbath, White Wedding, Billy Idol, Wind of Change, The Scorpians, Poison, Alice Cooper, Don't Stand so Close to me, The Police, Crusader, and Spanish Train, by Chris De Burgh, Most of the Killers, Oasis, U2, Lady Gaga, Queen, Mozart - really quite a lot of classical music, some Eminem, Avril Lavine, and that's just the tip of the iceberg.... I like a lot of music.

Favourite Food and Drink
Varies hugely depending on my mood. I like cheese, salads, BBQ'd food. I'm not a fussy eater, but I do like variety. Favourite non alcoholic drink is water, plain tap water is fine, or bottled, but I dont like the fizzy stuff. Alcoholic drinks, I like wine, Chardonnay or Shiraz, Cabernet Savignon, I like Vodka, or any spirit really, but I dont drink beer, and I don't like coke and stuff like that.

Favourite Movies

I love movies. Favourites would be Shawshank Redemption, Master and Commander, Misery, Usual Suspects, Gladiator, Gone with the Wind, The Long Hot Summer, Schindler's List, The Pianist, The Great Escape, An Officer and a Gentleman, All the Terminator Movies, Conan the Barbarian, Conan the Destroyer, The Magnificent Seven, True Lies, Total Recall, Bridget Jones's Diary, Catch me if you Can. The original three Star Wars flicks, and all the Bond movies, Angel Heart and 9 1/2 weeks, in which Mickey Rourke is simply to die for! Mmmmmmm Yummy!!
I like a lot of old westerns, and will watch most things providing I find them entertaining.

Favorite Movie stars.
Russel Crowe, Huge Jackman, Bruce Willis, Mickey Rourke (esp in 9 and a half weeks).

Favorite Books.
I read a lot, although mostly trashsy "Bodice Rippers", but I love the classics too, and I read them over and over. I've read the entire works of Dickens, Jane Austin, the Brontes, several times, as well as a good portion of Shakespeare. I love poetry, and particularly like Kipling and Yeats.

Favourite books Pride and Prejudice (Austin), Wuthering Heights (Bronte), Jane Erye (Bronte), The Mayor of Casterbridge (Hardy), Great Expectations (Dickens), Well, really any of the classics. Everything by Patricia Cornwell, Lee Child, James Patterson, Dan Brown, Nelson De Mille, Wilbur Smith, Denis Wheatley amongst others.
 
Last edited:
Favorite Songs
My musical interests are a bit across the board, so bear with me. I'm Designer by Queens of the Stone Age. Behind Blue Eyes by The Who. Should have been a Cowboy by Toby Kieth. Mothership Connection by Parliament. Wykydtron by Three Inches of Blood. Big Iron by Marty Robins. Russian Roulette by Rihanna. She's an Angel by They Might Be Giants.

Favorite Foods
Chili. Cheeseburgers. Coleslaw. Homemade Pizza.

Favorite Movies
Kill Bill. Kung Fu Hustle. Six String Samurai. House of Flying Daggers. Serenity. Dusk til Dawn. The Hellraiser movies. Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home.

Favorite Books
The DeathGate Cycle. The Dark Tower books. Firestarter. The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy trilogy. Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency. Caught in Crystal. Dragonsbane. Beowulf. Neuromancer.

Favorite Video Games
Lunar SSSC. Saga Frontier. Breath of Fire 3. Metal Gear Solid 2. Contra: Hard Corps. Below the Root. Archon. Shadowrun for the Genesis. Chrono Trigger. Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together. Wild Arms. Castlevania SOTN. Almost all of the Sonic games for Genesis. Sins of a Solar Empire. Diablo 2: Lord of Destruction. Fallout 1 and 2. Comix Zone
 
Last edited:
Favorite Songs: I could put every single off my itune but I'll just go with a few. ...And Justice for All by Metallica, Flash of the Blade my Iron Maiden, Killer Queen by Queen, In Dreams by Roy Orbison, Bad Moon Rising by Creedence Clearwater Revival, Layla by Erice Clapton, Idiot Wind by Bob Dylan, I Believe in a Thing Called Love by The Darkness, Money Talks by AC/DC, Dream Police by Cheap Trick, Malaguena Salerosa by Chingon, Poison by Alice Cooper, The Seeker by The Who, Kashmir by Led Zeppelin, Dancing With Myself by Billy Idol, Mr Brightside by The Killer, Sweet Child of Mine by Guns n Roses, Cowboy Song by Thin Lizzy, Angel Wings by Social Distortion, Jet by Wings/ Paul McCartney, Holiday by The Scorpions, The Saints are Coming by The Skids, I Fought The Law by The Clash, Like a Stone by Audioslave, A Little Piece of Heaven by Avenged Sevenfold, Octopus' Garden by The Beatles, Uptown Girl by Billy Joel, Heaven and Hell by Black Sabbath, Mr. Crowley by Ozzy Osbourne, Burnin For You by Blue Oyster Cult, Tuesday's Gone by Lynyrd Skynyrd, Barracuda by Heart, Limelight by Rush..... yeah I'm just gonna stop there.

Favorite Food/ Drink: It all depend on what I feel like eating, I can go for something like fried chicken, pizza, hamburgers, BBQ it doesn't really matter to me as long as it taste good. I've kind of steered away from lately, though there are time where I will drink Dr. Pepper, but usually I tend to drink cranberry juice or what ever juice I decide to buy.

Favorite Movies: Monty Python and the Holy Grail, The Hangover, Shawn of the Dead, Hot Fuzz, Airplane, The original Star Wars Trilogy, Fight Club, Clerk, Dogma, Back to the Future, Ghostbusters, Saving Private Ryan, Boondock Saints, Kill Bill 1&2, Sword in the Stone, Inglorious Bastards, Spider-Man 2, Raiders of the Lost Ark and The Last Crusade..... I like a lot of movie.

Favorite Book The only few books I enjoyed reading were The Journal of Professor of Abraham Van Helsing, and World War Z...
 
Last edited:
Favorite Songs
The Ocean - Led Zeppelin
The Weight - The Band
All These Things That I've Done - The Killers
Just The Way You Look Tonight - Frank Sinatra
Hey - Pixies
Change - Blind Melon
Nice Dream - Radiohead
How Can You Mend A Broken Heart? - The Delfonics

Favorite Singers/Groups
The Band
Frank Sinatra
Blind Melon
Radiohead
The Delfonics

Favorite Foods/Drinks
Food:
Ventosa's Stuffed Haddock
A Well-Made Cobb Salad
Filet over Garlic Mashed, covered in a crabmeat cream sauce

Drinks:
Doubs Absinthe and Sour
Highball
Bombay and Tonic

Beers:
O'Hara's Irish Red
Guinness
Brooklyn Brewery's Name Lager
Middle Ages Kilt Tilter

Favorite Movies
True Grit [2010 by the Coen Brothers]
Cool Hand Luke
Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid
Casablanca
The African Queen
Papillon
The Sand Pebbles
WALL-E
The Big Lebowski
There Will Be Blood
Road to Perdition
Chinatown
The Original Star Wars Trilogy
The Descent
Million Dollar Baby
The Outlaw Josey Wales

Favorite Movie Stars
Bogart
Paul Newman
Steve McQueen
Clint Eastwood
John Wayne
Tom Hanks
Harrison Ford
Daniel Day Lewis

Favorite Books
The Stand - Stephen King
One of the most well-written apocalyptical novels of the modern era, The Stand is a driving epic that represents the very peak of Stephen King's narrative prowess. King, while detracted by intellectuals for his diction and subject matter, is one of the premier story tellers in American Literary History (his prolific amount of novels ranks him there alone) and is never better than he was for this piece.

The Moon and Sixpence - William Somerset Maugham
A brilliant novel that is (wrongly) overshadowed by Maugham's epic Of Human Bondage, The Moon and Sixpence follows two characters from radically different backgrounds. It is a shockingly human look at the eccentricity of genius and the tribulations that come with brilliance. Sad, sweet, and poignant, this novel is nothing short of masterful.

As I Lay Dying - Faulkner
Compelling and tragic, this piece uses a uniquely introspective narrative to paint its story as a microcosmic expression of humanity. Faulkner is tremendous here, unaware of his own brilliance, and pure and honest where in other novels he manages only to be forced or contrived.

For Whom The Bell Tolls- Ernest Hemingway
My favorite author. Hemingway's brutal diction is used with absolute ferocity in this romance novel. He bares himself in this work, vulnerable in the purity of his hero's love of his lady, and cruel in his portrait of the world's corruption and cruelty in contrast to it.

Atlas Shrugged - Ayn Rand
It is a philosophically fascinating work that, because of its confrontational diction and preachy monologues, is absolutely underrated as an actual novel. The story is a remarkably well-crafted tale with several brilliant characters. Francisco's speech at the dinner party condemning the liberal crowd for believing "money is the root of all evil" is one of my favorite pieces of writing. Who is John Galt? He is the competitive and ambitious part of us.

The Life of Pi - Yann Martel
I am not a spiritual man. This book made me wish to be. Martel's protagonist, "Pi", endures a journey of self-exploration that is harrowing and compelling on a literal level. Metaphorically, however, this book blossoms into something truly beautiful and culturally significant. A watershed book, underrated today, The Life of Pi's message and focus is summed up in one quote by its endearing protagonist when told that it is wrong to read and pray through the Torah, Quran, Holy Bible, and Buddhist liturgy at the same time.

"I just want to love God."

Honest and sincere, this book is a testimony to everything good in people and faith.

The Wind-Up Bird Chronicles - Haruki Marukami
Dreamlike and beautiful, this novel follows the trials and tribulations of a man attempting to locate his cat. I have few words that do this piece justice. The layers, composition, and narrative are sublime and Marukami stole my heart with this book. He, and this novel, are one that I frequently refer to anyone looking for a touching, engrossing, and wonderful read.

Favorite Poems
A True Account of Talking to the Sun at Fire Island - Frank O'Hara
My favorite of the "New York Poets", O'Hara opens himself in a two-layered piece that at its surface serves as an expression of his love of art and a gentle encouragement where he perhaps needed one. The true beauty of this poem, however, is the depth of feeling it invokes in any reader who has, at times, wished so badly to be acknowledged or encouraged in even the smallest way in times of hardship in their chosen walk of life. It echoes the spirit and temper of New York flawlessly.

Those Winter Sundays - Robert Hayden
Read it.
 
Favourite songs

A Love Like Blood -Killing Joke
Knowing Me Knowing You -Abba
Nobobdy Else -Rikki Morris
True Faith-New Order
Blue MOnday-New Order
True-Spandau Ballet
Lebonan-Human League
Love will tear us apart-Joy Division
A Forest- The Cure
Everything Counts -Depeche Mode
Time After Time-Cyndi Lauper
Two minutes to midnight -Iron Maiden

And many more

Favourite Singers/Groups

Killing Joke
New Order
Depeche Mode
The Cure

Basically any thing good from the 80's ,anything exceptional in the 90's and too much plastic in the last ten years for my taste.

Favourite drinks

Non Alco...

Orange juice
Keri Apple Juice
Primo Milk

Alco

Lion Red
Steinlager
Jack Daniels

Favourite Movies

The original Star Wars, Shawshank Redemption, Godfather (part1) ,The lord of the Rings trilogy ,Mars Attacks, Rocknrolla, Snatch, Lock Stock and two Smoking Barrels. Battle of Britian, A Bridge too Far, Say Anything,Breakfest Club, Bed of Roses, Some kind of wonderful, Ferris Buellers day off, Ghostbusters, Police Academy (the first one only)

Favourite Movie Stars

John Cusack
Jack Nicholson
Anthony Hopkins
Natalie Portman
Naomi Watts

Favourite books

Goodness....Lord of The rings and assciated books, Harry Potter books, anything by Tom Clancy Bernard Cornwell Raymond Feist David Gemmel David Eddings......started reading Jane Austin in the last few months

Love Biographies and History books
 
Last edited:
Favorite songs: We're not gonna take it by twisted sister, Enter Sandman by Metallica, We are Invincible by Pat Benatar, Smooth Criminal by Michael Jackson, Shook me all night long by ACDC, Every Rose Has its Thorns by Poison, Gangsta's Paradise by Coolio, Breath by Faith Hill, Thunder Road by Garth Brooks...etc. etc.
(yeah, I know I have no rhime or reason to the list, but these are some of my fave songs so there)

Favorite Food and Drink: Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwhiches, Pizza, Mediteranean steamed fish, Teriyaki glazed New York Strip, Ground Beef Enchiladas combo no. 6, Budweiser, Coke, and Lasagna....etc. etc.


Favorite Movies: The Star wars saga, Lord of the Rings Trilogy, 300, The Dark Knight, Spiderman 2, Serenity, Transformers the animated movie, Indiana Jones and the raiders of the Lost ark, A Knights Tale, Independence Day, Kung Fu Hustle, O Brother where art Thow, Superman II, Rocky III, Rambo First Blood, Die Hard, Rumble in the Bronx, Once Upon a Time in China III, Ocean's Eleven, Sin City, Basic Instinct, Monty Python and the Holy Grail, Lethal Weapon, and Star Trek First Contact...etc. etc.

Favorite Movie Stars/actors: Liam Neeson, Ewan MacGregor, Anthony Hopkins, Michael Shanks, James Marsters, Peter Jurasik...etc. etc.

Favorite Books: Let's see favorite sexy book...The Vampire Queen series Joey W. Hill, and the Story of O by Pauline Renne (I think).
Regular books...The Honor Harrington series by David Weber, The Safehold series by David Weber, The Mallorean by David Eddings, 1632 by Eric flint, Starship Troopers by Robert Heinlein, The Eye of the World by Robert Jordan, The Obsidian Trilogy by Mercedes Lackey and James Mallory, Trading in Danger by Elizabeth Moon, and Star Wars: starfighters of Adumar by Aaron Allston.

Favorite TV Shows: Leverage, Stargate SG-1, Babylon 5, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Angel, Firefly, Dollhouse (Just anything from Joss Whedon basically), Big Bang Theory, NCIS, Star Trek DS9, Spartacus: Blood and Sand, Criminal Minds...etc etc.
 
Last edited:
Fave Song(s):
Shake Your Blood Probots
Bitchslap MC Hawking
This Gigantic Robot Kills MC Lars
(Though I end up rotating through a whole catalog of faves in a month...)

Fave Bands:
Korn, Flogging Molly, MC Frontalot, Voltaire, Queens of the Stone Age, Nirvana, Foo Fighters (Big Dave Grohl fan, if you can't tell), Cipes and the People, Static-x, RHCP, Kittie, The Offspring...

Fave Food & Drink
Beef and Broccoli, if ordering out. That with some good Pork Lo Mein, and I'm happy. :)
I also love chocolate. My favorite thing is chocolate pretzels and mint chocolate covered oreos. That's the only way I'll eat oreos. I actually hate the cookies alone.
I'm not a huge alcohol drinker, but I like Smirnoff Twisted Apple and Tom Collins'.
Sodas, I'll sip on White Mountain Dew or Dr Pepper.

Fave Movies
The Evil Dead series. Princess Bride. Hellboy movies. PotC series. Xmen movies. The Naked Gun series. Almost everything by Mel Brooks.

Fave Movie Stars
Leslie Nielsen :( Mel Brooks. Johnny Depp. Cary Elwes. Bruce Campbell. Hugh Jackman. Ron Perlman. Christopher Mintz-Plasse.

Fave Books
It's been awhile since I actually was able to settle in with a book, but my fave author is Piers Anthony. My latest nonfiction fave is Voice Over Voice Actor. (Gee. Guess why.)

Fave Shows
Invader Zim. Psych. Burn Notice.
 
Favorite Songs: Bloodred Sandman-Lordi
Indestructible-Disturbed
The House that Jack Built-Metallica
You Shook me All night Long-AC/DC
I Wish I Had an Angel-Nightwish
Angels-Within Temptations
Mental Health-Quiet Riot
Dance With the Devil-Breaking Benjamin
Falling-The Offspring
S.E.X-Nickleback

Favorite Bands: Lordi
Metallica
Disturbed
AC/DC
Breaking Benjamin
Skillet
Nightwish
Quiet Riot
Hans Zimmer (I know not a band but still, he's brilliant)
Nickleback

Food and Drink:Lasagna
Spaghetti
Steak (bigger=better:D)
Bacon
Sunkist( :( Can't have it anymore)
Cherry Coke
Birch Beer

Favorite Movies:Tremors (All time fave, never not entertaining)
Godfather II
Godfather I
The Good The Bad and The Ugly
Million Dollar Baby
The Sons of Katie Elder
The Searchers
McClintok
Big Jake
Rocky
Rocky III
Rocky Balboa
The Expendables
The Shawshank Redemption
Inglorious Basterds
Toy Story 3
Raiders of the Lost Ark
Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade
The Fugitive
Oldboy
Silence of the Lambs
300
Monty Python and the Holy Grail
No Country for Old Men
There Will be Blood
The Princess Bride

Favorite Actors:Daniel Day Lewis
Anthony Hopkins
Paul Bettany
Tommy Lee Jones
Jeff Bridges
Clint Eastwood
Mickey Rourke

Favorite Books:The Dark Tower series
The Stand
The Shining
The Civil War Parts 1,2,and 3
Headhunter by Michael Slade
The Harry Potter series
Absolute Power
The Princess Bride
Catch-22
Lord of the Flies
Heart of Darkness

Favorite TV Shows:Sons of Anarchy
Dexter
The Walking Dead
Decoded
Criminal Minds
Boston Legal
Breaking Bad
 
Last edited:
Thanks for posting folks. I've gotten some ideas for books, and a new little list of movies I want to watch. One learns things from other peoples favorites. Thank you for sharing.:)
 
I was looking for a 'favorite books' thread to resurrect, and I found this. I hope no one minds me giving an old thread a bump. I really like "Top (insert # here)" lists, a la High Fidelity. I would also love to meet some folks with common interests/likes. So here's a little bit about my loves...

Favorite Songs
November Blue--The Avett Brothers
Jesus, Etc.--Wilco
Home--Edward Sharpe and TMZ
A Quick One While He's Away--The Who
Salt of The Earth--The Rolling Stones
The Funeral--Band of Horses
There Is a Time--The Dillards
Jesus Don't Want Me for a Sunbeam--Nirvana
*and the list goes on and on

Favorite Bands
TAB
Wilco
The Rolling Stones
The Who
Bobby Bare, Jr.
Langhorne Slim
Born Ruffians
Hank III
Nirvana
OCMS
*etc, etc, etc

Favorite Food/Drink
cheese enchiladas
cheeseburger with the works
lasagna
cheese wantons
*I really like cheese*
green tea
gin and tonic with extra lime
coffee (extra sweet and pale)

Favorite Movies
American History X
Benny and Joon
Steel Magnolias
Snatch
Stand By Me
Fried Green Tomatoes
Magnolia
Crazy Heart
Forrest Gump
The Hangover
Reservoir Dogs
The Usual Suspects
When Harry Met Sally
*anything by John Hughes*

Favorite Actors/Actresses
Edward Norton
Mary Stuart Masterson
Tom Hanks
Laura Linney
Jeff Bridges
Drew Barrymore
Kevin Spacey
Mary Louise Parker

Favorite Comedians
Mitch Heberg
Zach Galifianakis
Conan O'Brien

Favorite TV Shows
The Andy Griffith Show
True Blood
The Walking Dead
American Horror Story
The New Girl
Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives
Project Runway

Favorite Books
East of Eden--John Steinbeck
A Prayer for Owen Meany--John Irving
Fried Green Tomatoes at the Whistle Stop Cafe--Fannie Flagg
Mystic River--Dennis Lehane
The Stand--Stephen King
The Dark Tower Series--SK
A Confederacy of Dunces--John Kennedy Toole
The Giver--Lois Lowry
One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest--Ken Kesey
Water for Elephants--Sara Gruen
I Know Why the Caged Bird Sings--Maya Angelou
Farther Along--Donald Harington
The Sookie Stackhouse Series--Charlaine Harris
*I really, really love to read*

Favorite Authors
John Steinbeck
John Irving
Stephen King
Maya Angelou
 
Back
Top