Dominion: A Tale of Wealth & Power

William walked over to the windows that over looked the pool and to his delight he witnessed the most appealing site he has seen in awhile. There was a woman he has yet to meet standing naked by the small pool house and the sweet chef did a strip before she dove into the pool.

William swallowed the lump of desire that formed in his throat before he decided to take a walk out to the pool. He slowly moved toward the pool house for he wanted to met this woman before he dove into the pool to introduce himself to the sweet chef.

“Hello.” William spoke up as he came into conversation range with the woman.
 
"Can I help you with your zipper?" Dawn asked with a sultry deepening of her voice.

"What?" Alysa asked as if, at first, Dawn had said something completely alien. Then she blinked and seemed to focus. "Umm.... Oh yeah... sure!"

Alysa turned her back to Dawn who began by untying the apron string bow nestled in the small of Alysa's back. Then she reached up and very slowly unzipped the black dress that comprised the traditional maid's outfit that she wore. As she did, she extended one finger to trace softly down one side of the smooth skin over Alysa's spine.
 
Reaffirmation



Still shaking with orgasm, Josephine nonetheless noted the break in contact between her womanhood and Malcolm’s mouth, together with his groan, signaling his climax from Mary’s fellatio. Josephine had just caught her breath, however, when his agile tongue returned to her now highly sensitive clitoris, causing her to writhe in overwhelming stimulation. She might have kicked Malcolm away had not Mary, at that very moment, stood up and gathered her in her arms, kissing her passionately, the flavor of Malcolm’s semen still fresh on her lips. Josephine reacted agreeably to these sensations, and moaned into Mary’s mouth as she began to come again.
 
"Last one in's a rotten egg!" Chrissy called back toward Lacy as she sprinted toward the pool. Raising her knees high, she splashed through the shallow end toward the sudden drop-off. Just as she dove under the water, she caught a glimpse of William Kain heading toward them from the mansion.

As soon as her forward momentum ended, she turned and, still beneath the surface, swam back toward where Lacy stood on the patio by the pool house. She worried that the unknown man's sudden appearance would shock her disrobed guest. Surfacing just as she reached the shallow end, she heard William calling a greeting.

"Hello, Mr Kain!" she shouted her reply as she swam in his direction, ready to intervene on Lacy's behalf.
 
Alysa shifted her eyes toward the stairwell while Dawn was untying her apron. She tried to calm her emotions about Michele and just go with the flow but as they say its easier said than done, but she was still tried.

The sultry tone in Dawn's voice didn't go unnoticed by Alysa. She just took in a deep breath and decided to let whatever happens happen.

She closed her eyes as she felt Dawn's finger glide down her spin. She shivered as the goosebumps formed across her body.
 
Lacy couldn't help but giggle as Chrissy called out " Last one in is a rotten egg ! " and jumped in the pool stark naked. She hadn't heard that expression since grade school, sometimes when she and her friends had went skinny dipping. Just as Lacy was ready to dive in the water and join the new object of her affection, she heard a voice say ' hello ' and noticed a gentleman approaching. Meanwhile Chrissy surfaced and responded to a Mr. Kain. Was this guy some sort of security officer or a guest ?

Suddenly Lacy felt naked, which she was, of course and debated if she should go back inside the poolhouse or jump in the pool and join Chrissy. Hopefully they were not breaking any rules but on the other hand this place hardly seemed a place where rules were strictly enforced...
 

Attachments

  • d6d7f01d5a76b3d15645a32fa735102b.jpg
    d6d7f01d5a76b3d15645a32fa735102b.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
William, turned toward the pool and greeted the Chef with a nod of his head. "Hello Chrissy.' William said, but then got the feeling he was interrupting an activity that these two women had planned out. "I"m sorry to have interpreted. I shall leave and allow the two of you to have the moment of time. If you will excuse me." William nodded to the Chef before turning around and heading back toward the manor.
 
Malcolm tasted Josephine for a second time as he looked up at the two beauties kissing before him. The site was quite tantalizing as he licked his lips. "You both look good enough to fuck." He whispered.
 
Encouragement



Josephine’s hips continued rocking through her second orgasm as Malcolm persisted in licking her most sensitive flesh. She kissed Mary with violent passion, essentially raping her mouth with her tongue. He body continued to sizzle with lustful ecstasy when she heard Malcolm’s exotically accented whisper. “You both look good enough to fuck.”

Josephine broke her kiss just long enough to groan. “So, what’s stopping you?”
 
Dawn smiled at Alysa's revealing shiver as she extended one finger to trace softly down one side of the smooth skin over Alysa's spine when she unzipped her black dress. Given the rumors circulating among the manor's staff, she expected Alysa to start and step away. Instead, the newcomer allowed her to open the back of her dress all the way down, reaching the band of the black lace garter belt she wore.

Now emboldened, Dawn slid her hands up Alysa's back and pushed the dress off of her shoulders. As it slumped, she helped it down along in the front, her hands just lightly grazing Alysa's breasts as she did.
 
Karen left the ground floor master suite, in which Professor Edgeways now slept, through the French doors to the veranda. She stopped there, contemplating what she had just done with the sweet old man, together with her attraction to her middle-aged uncle, not to mention her more than filial love for Josephine. Sure, she really enjoyed sex with younger people, like Dawn earlier or her roommate back at The Bishop Strachan School for Girls, but it always seemed so much more satisfying with older people, such as what she'd done with Malcolm and Mary downstairs.

Just then she noticed William Kain walking toward the house. Looking farther the lawn, she saw Chrissy the chef and another woman together nude in the pool. Knowing Chrissy's staunch preference, she had no doubt why he had not remained with them.

Having this distinguished gentleman suddenly appear during her ruminations about older lovers seemed like more than a coincidence to Karen. Crossing to the other end of the veranda, she descended the stairs to the lawn and, still nude, headed toward him, waving. "Good afternoon, Mr. Kain! I don't think Josephine would approve of such a distinguished guest being left unattended like this. Is there anything you need?"
 
Although relieved he had excused himself, Chrissy hoped she had not somehow offended William. As the only lesbian on Josephine's staff, Chrissy sometimes had to politely dissuade the amorous advances of male guests. She had become quite adept at it but had not had any opportunity to explain the circumstances in this instance.

She would have to worry about that later. To run after William now would send mixed and inaccurate signals. Instead she turned back to Lacy who still stood on the patio at the end of the pool. Chrissy took a moment to admire her guest's lean but curvaceous body before calling to her.

"C'mon in... The water's perfect!"
 
Alysa closed her eyes when she felt the soft hands of Dawn glide up the bareness of her back. Alysa bit at the softness of her inner cheek while she took several deep breaths. The soft, seductive touch from Dawn’s hands sent electrical bolts cascading outward from Alysa’s spine. Alysa shifted her body weight as the sensation reached that deep spot of her lower stomach. ‘Fuck!’ Alysa hissed to herself.

When the clothes slowly slide downward over her skin the erotica of the action was like tossing gasoline upon an open flame. She fought the burn but it was too late for the flame was already ignited within her eyes. The fight was over when Dawn’s hand barely grazed Alysa’s breasts. Alysa’s nipples hardened and a soft moan escaped over her lips.. “Dawn.. I...” Was all she could say..
 
"Dawn..." Alysa moaned just perceptibly. "I...."

Dawn smiled. Either the rumor's of Alysa's selective priggishness were exaggerated, or her own seductive powers underrated. Either way, Dawn approved of the unexpected results.

"My friend's a little shy," Dawn told the costume company clerk, who currently made a point of looking down at some paperwork as Dawn pushed Alysa's dress the rest of the way down, to gather at her ankles. "We'll go try these on in private."

Tucking the two bundled costumes under her left arm, Dawn took Alysa's left hand in her right, and urged her to follow.
 
Alysa swallowed hard before she licked over the top of her bottom lip, the nervous biting of her lip that followed was the sign that she was going to let this pan out to whatever it pans out to be. She could feel her nipples harden even more as the coolness of the room caress her barley clad body, the sheer black bra she wore was more for erotica purpuse than anything else. She shivered even more as the fabric rolled down her sleek, muscular thighs to the small of her ankle. She stepped out of the garment and knelt down to scoop up the garment only to have her hand taken by Dawn once she came up to a full stand. Her words to the Clerk brougt only a nod from Alysa.

Alysa looked away from the clerk to Dawn when the woman slolwy pulled upon her captured hand indicating that she wanted Alysa to follow her, without hesitation, Alysa followed the woman. She knew things were about to get sexually active and so she began to get her mindset upon enjoying what was to come. She knew Michele would want this, she knew Michele wanted for her to come out of this moral shell and become one of them and so she was going to let this happen.
 
It became a bit awkward.

First, Dawn led Alysa to the ground floor master bedroom, only to find Professor Edgeways tucked in the bed, snoring softly with a contented smile on his wrinkled but still handsome face. Doubling back to the rear of the foyer, she planned to lead Alysa to the comfortable playrooms downstairs. At the top of the steps, however, she heard Josephine's sensual moans of pleasure, and decided not to disturb whatever her employer had going on down there. She then led Alysa to the kitchen, filled with aromas of French cuisine, intending to exit through the morning nook and head down to the pool for a lazy and romantic skinnydip. She looked across the lawn, where Karen stood talking with William, to see Chrissy had already had the same idea and taken her guest to the pool for a nude swim.

"Sorry about this," Dawn growled, squeezing Alysa's hand which she'd held during the entire absurdity tour. It crossed her mind that having Alysa on a leash would have made it all easier, but she did not know how the woman would react to that. She hoped to find out some day soon. "Lets try upstairs."

They ascended the back stairs to the upper story. The first doors to the right led to Josephine's suite, and the ones on the left to the rooms Karen had claimed. Dawn ushered Alysa into the second bedroom on the left.

"We can try on our costumes in here," Dawn declared, maintaining the fiction that this remained their primary purpose in seeking this privacy. Finally releasing Alysa's hand, she stepped back and blatantly examined the woman's trim athletic body adorned perfectly in black lace undies and garter belt, and sheer black stockings. "Although, you look so scrumptious already, I hate to have you change."
 
Lacy watched the very short exchange of words between Chrissy and the gentleman, not bothering to cover her nudity. She was proud of her body and didn't mind showing it off...

William apoligized for his interruption and excused himself. Lacy was somewhat relieved, she was looking forward to being alone with the pretty little chef and getting to know her better.

" C'mon in...the water's perfect. " Chrissy invited.

Lacy smiled and for some reason she pulled the hair tie from her long hair, shaking it free. Approaching the pool she stuck her big toe in first before descending the stairs into the warm refreshing water. Once waist deep dove under and swam towards Chrissy. Lacy emerged inches from Chrissy, brushing her long dark wet hair from her face.

" Oh my, I do declare, this is so delightful ! " Lacy said, looking her object of interest in the eye...
 
Last edited:
With each step Alysa took her modesty was working overtime. She was still apprehensive about running around in nothing more than undergarments that were designed for the sensual nature of erotica instead of the modesty coverage that she was used too. However, She made a deal with herself that she would allow whatever happens to happen and so this was going to happen. She just hoped that whatever future actions that occur Michele would understand that she was doing all of this for her and her want of Alysa to conform to the ways of the manor. The venture of finding a place to change faded away once Dawn detoured out of the master bedroom. She knew what Dawn had planned and what she was looking for and once again she ran the reason to why she was going along with this to pass across her mind.

Alysa rolled her eyes once they were at the top of the stairwell that lead down to the playrooms. She smiled briefly as the moments she spent with Michele entered her mind, a flashback that she enjoyed for it took her mind away from the sounds that were coming up the stairwell. A relief came over her once Dawn pulled her away from the stairwell and their venture took them back up the stairs where the other bedrooms were. She wondered if she was going to end up in Dawn’s room but then a fear hit her, ‘What if Michele sees this?” Her brave stance of saying let what happen happen seemed to shift somewhat, as she struggled with the thought. Her fear ended when Dawn pulled her into an empty guest bedroom.

Alysa’s orbs watched as Dawn was obviously checking her out. The look on the woman’s face told all. “Thank you, but who said we have to do anything that we don’t want too?” Alysa said while she took the moment at hand into her own. It was time to find the new her and to take the opportunity that has just came about.
 
"Who said we have to do anything that we don’t want to?" Alysa asked coyly. She remained somewhat inscrutable to Dawn, who found it alluring.

"Well," Dawn smiled. "That's the best part of living in this manor. As long as you don't cross Josephine, you can do pretty much anything you want to do."

Noticing a slight darkening of Alysa's countenance at the mention of their employer, Dawn stepped forward and took both of Alysa's hands in her own. Looking deeply into her eyes, Dawn whispered.

"What is it you want to do, sweet Alysa?"
 
An Invitation

Josephine broke her kiss just long enough to groan. “So, what’s stopping you?”

Typically Malcolm wasn't so quick to go again, but with the sultry way that Josephine said those words, he was almost completely hard once again. The look of pure beauty before him entranced him. He smiled as he grabbed her legs, spreading them wide. He positioned his cock at her wet pussy and thrust himself deep into her with one deep thrust.
 
By the time Dawn and Alysa had started their ascent up the stairs behind the kitchen, Michele had ascertained Josephine's absence from the top floor and had already headed down the curved steps to the foyer. She found the costume company clerk there making alterations. Only one of the Three Musketeer cosumes remained by his side.

"Are my two friends trying on their costumes?" Michele asked him. His blush and averted eyes told her all she needed to know. A slight pang of jealousy registered in her mind, causing her to physically shake her head as if to dislodge it. She wanted Alysa to explore the freedom of the manor, and Dawn would certainly act as a worthy guide in that regard.
 
From the Sublime



“God.... Yes!” Josephine moaned as Malcolm entered her. In the brief moment before ecstasy eclipsed all reason, she apprehended his remarkable prowess in maintaining an erection so soon after coming from Mary’s fellatio. She had known other men with this ability, but recognized it as a rare trait to cherish. Then she succumbed to baser impulses and began thrusting her hips, seeking ever deeper penetration.


 
Malcolm was taking his time with Josephine. Her breasts looked perfect as they swayed with every thrust he was doing. His hands were on her hips now, forcing her to arch her back even more, pushing out those lovely breasts even more. His cock continued to slide in and out of her, he could hear their lovemaking echoing in the room.
 
Back
Top