My Favorite Quotes

garbage can said:
Love never dies a natural death. It dies because we don't know how to replenish its source. It dies of blindness and errors and betrayals. It dies of illness and wounds; it dies of weariness, of withering, of tarnishing.

~ Anais Nin ~​

Lucky is the man who is the first love of a woman, but luckier is the woman who is the last love of a man.
 
Love seeketh not itself to please, nor for itself hath any care, but for another gives its ease, and builds a Heaven in Hell's despair.

~ William Blake ~​
 
There's this place in me where your finger prints still rest... your kisses still linger and your whispers softly echo... It's the place where a part of you will forever be a part of me

* * * * * * * * *​
 
Sweetpepper said:
Lucky is the man who is the first love of a woman, but luckier is the woman who is the last love of a man.

"A husband is what's left of a man after you extract the vertebrae." Joan Collins.
 
my favourites

Absence is to love what wind is to fire; it extinguishes the small and enflames the great.

OR

Sex is like pizza; when it is good, it is very very good. when it is bad, it's still pretty bloody good
 
“When I Look At You My Heart Skips A Beat.
But Later That Beat Could Mean A Lifetime Of Tears Wasted On Something I Knew I Could Never Have"

~ Unknown ~​
 
garbage can said:
“When I Look At You My Heart Skips A Beat.
But Later That Beat Could Mean A Lifetime Of Tears Wasted On Something I Knew I Could Never Have"

~ Unknown ~​

I think that you make time for the things that are important. You don't waste time on things that aren't important.
 
I was never one to patiently pick up broken fragments and glue them together again
and tell myself that the mended whole was as good as new.
What is broken is broken -- and I'd rather remember it as it was at its best than mend it and see the broken places as long as I live.

* * * * * * * * *.​
 
Gravitation can not be held responsible for people falling in love.

~ Albert Einstein


I recently read that love is entirely a matter of chemistry. That must be why my wife treats me like toxic waste.

~ David Bissonette


What the world really needs is more love and less paper work.

~ Henny Youngman


You can't put a price tag on love, but you can on all its accessories.

~ Melanie Clark


Men aren't necessities, they're luxuries.

~ Cher


I'm always looking for meaningful one night stands.

~ Dudley Moore


Love is a mutual self-giving which ends in self-recovery.

~ Fulton J. Sheen


No matter how love-sick a woman is, she shouldn't take the first pill that comes along.

~ Joyce Brothers


Don't forget. I'm just a girl standing in front of a boy...asking him to love her.

~ Notting Hill
 
RhymeFairy said:
Don't forget. I'm just a girl standing in front of a boy...asking him to love her.

~ Notting Hill

I hate my sapyy ass for liking that quote,BUt i do :eek: Later today,when not raging from insomnia however,I will deny this,,,LOL
 
alisonwunderlnd said:
I hate my sapyy ass for liking that quote,BUt i do :eek: Later today,when not raging from insomnia however,I will deny this,,,LOL

That was the one that stuck out in my mind also ...Very nice quote~
Deny away ... always the best policy, ;) lol~ Have a great one~

:rose:
 
one more and I shall quit, lol~

Love is a barren sea, bitter and deep;
And though she saw all heaven in flower above,
She would not love.

~ A.C. (Algernon Charles) Swinburne
 
I have felt it and lived it and now it leaves me here,
love is the ultimate pain and joy,
without it you die,
with it you perish.

~ Christopher S. Drew ~​
 
Darkness cannot drive away darkness, ony light can do that.

Hate cannot drive out hate, only love can do that.
 
A donde el corazon se inclina, el pie camina - spanish proverb, otherwise known as 'home is where the heart is' en ingles :)
 
You have to accept the fact that part of the sizzle of sex comes from the danger of sex. You can be overpowered.

~: Camille Paglia


:catroar: :D
 
Back
Top