My Favorite Quotes

Maya Angelou

Love is that condition in the human spirit so profound that it empowers us to develop courage; to trust that courage and build bridges with it; to trust those bridges and cross over them so we can attempt to reach each other.
 
re

" Only the human spirit can act with volition and consciously change itself; it is the only thing in all creation that is not entirely at the mercy of forces outside itself, and it is, therefore, the most powerful and valuable form of energy in the universe."
 
Wassily Kandinsky

Color is the keyboard, the eyes are the harmonies, the soul is the piano with many strings. The artist is the hand that plays, touching one key then another to cause vibration of the soul.
 
Sutta Nipata

Develop the mind of equilibrium.
You will always be getting praise and blame,
but do not let either affect the poise of the mind:
follow the calmness, the absence of pride.​
 
"In the womb there is a perfect peace never to be found again; as long as we remain unborn, we know nothing of love and cannot know the misery that arises from being deprived of it."
 
Lao Tzu

Be Content with what you have; rejoice in the way things are. When you realize there is nothing lacking, the whole world belongs to you.
 
Opinions are like assholes, everyones got one.

DeNiel is not a river in egypt.

Beam me up Scotty, this planet sucks.

Life is a learning experiance that you may not like experiancing at times.

I've got a Gun and I know how to use IT !

Dog wont attack but Owner will !

If Life is a rollercoaster than get me Off of this fucking ride !

What part of GO AWAY did you not understand.

Dont blame me, society made me this way.

But the voices in my head said to do it !

Either move or or I'll run you over.

Guns dont kill people, bullets do.

I am neither a bartender nor a shrink so dont come to me with your fucking problems.
******************************
I've got lots more but cant remember them all right now.
 
Love at first sight is easy to understand; it's when two people have been looking at each other for a lifetime that it becomes a miracle.
 
Albert Einstein:

The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and all science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed.
 
"Life is pleasant. Death is peaceful. It's the transition that's troublesome." Isaac Asimov
 
It is a curious thought, but it is only when you see people looking ridiculous that you realize just how much you love them.

thanks formaking me laughs.
 
“You have been a participant in the biggest inter-dimensional cross rip since the Tunguska blast of 1909!”
 
Hazrat Inayat Khan

One of the reasons why music is called a celestial art is that it develops music in the personality of its lover.
 
"Never let your sense of morals get in the way of doing what's right."
- Isaac Asimov
 
Joyce Kilmer "Joy"

The air is like a butterfly
With frail blue wings.
The happy earth looks at the sky
And sings.​
 
Colin Mocherie, Whose Line Is It Anyway?

"Police have arrested a gangster once paid to beat a cow to death, in a rice field, with only two porcelain figures. They believe it to be the first ever case of a knick-knack-paddy-wack."
 
Sutta Nipata

Develop the mind of equilibrium.
You will always be getting praise and blame,
but do not let either affect the poise of the mind:
follow the calmness, the absence of pride.​

_____________

reindeer3.gif
 
Xun Zi

I once tried standing up on my toes to see far out in the distance, but I found that I could see much farther by climbing to a high place.
 
Back
Top