Luna's Haven~closed save for invitees.

Luna_Wolf72

CinnaWolf circa 2023
After much travel~here and there, hither and yon, bouncing from the Outlook to other places less soothing and back again, I have finally found JUST what I needed. Acres of dark forest surround this place, perfect for shifting, for running, for playing hide and seek, for hunting.

2511234417_0281e14073.jpg

Eventually, after traveling the murky highways and byways, one sees a clearing and a small log cabin.

25544.jpg

This is My Haven. It doesn't look imposing, does it? Just like me, it is small and cozy, at least judging by the outside. And most people never get any further than the outside, do they? But come on in~ look around. This is my living room. It's cozy, yes?

41eb92d941bb93d58f916c04ffbcec2e607dd290

Make a left~do you see the kitchen? Nothing scary here. Not at all.

loghomekitchen.jpg

If I were to lead you upstairs, to the master bedroom? You would see only clean airy space. True the bed is good enough for binding...but...well it looks innocent.

171735_14.jpg

And everywhere else you stumble? It is all like that~clean, pure, wholesome. Except for the basement. But we won't go into that now. I will let you discover that for yourself.

So the stage is set, and my things...all my things are here. I just need to travel to the end of the lane that winds through the forest and attach a proper keep out sign.

sgn4t.jpg

Beneath that is a small white placard. Written upon it in Red is simply this~

Do NOT enter unless invited. You will be bled.

Finally...a place that is mine. To share or not. A home, for a wolf who has traveled far and whose home hasn't been hers in much too long. Let's hope this one...is different.

Last edited:
Posted on the front door, plainly visible.

Rules

1. If I am not here, do NOT enter. This is my home. Not a hang out spot.

2. If I have not invited you, do NOT enter. I want no one here who isn't a friend.

3. If we have not spoken in other threads or through PM's, do NOT enter. I am apt to be violent with those I don't know.

4. If violent play of any sort bothers you, do NOT enter. I don't play nicely.

She slips to the front steps, and noting that a gift left there at the top of the stairs, at the entrance to the veranda, would be noticed immediately whether she be entering or leaving her new home, the girl leans down, kisses the step for luck and leaves her hearthwarming gift.

wolf.jpg

With a note inscribed "To clasp your cloak of darkness, to leave your hands free for acts of delicious darkness."

She slips back to the edge of the clearing, concealed just inside the screening blackberry bushes.

Last edited:
I see a draggy popping into existence on my front porch and smile. I knew I could count on him to come keep me company. Rising from my small desk in the living room, I cross to the front door and open it with a smile.

"Hello dragon kin!! Am happy to see you!! Come in!"

I gesture, showing off my new living space.

"This suits me...I think...."

I see a draggy popping into existence on my front porch and smile. I knew I could count on him to come keep me company. Rising from my small desk in the living room, I cross to the front door and open it with a smile.

"Hello dragon kin!! Am happy to see you!! Come in!"

I gesture, showing off my new living space.

"This suits me...I think...."

*smiles, following Luna in, studying the scenery* Impressive.

She slips to the front steps, and noting that a gift left there at the top of the stairs, at the entrance to the veranda, would be noticed immediately whether she be entering or leaving her new home, the girl leans down, kisses the step for luck and leaves her hearthwarming gift.

wolf.jpg

With a note inscribed "To clasp your cloak of darkness, to leave your hands free for acts of delicious darkness."

She slips back to the edge of the clearing, concealed just inside the screening blackberry bushes.

A scent, someone hiding. Head tilts and I spy a gorgeous little clasp laying just by my front stairs. I usher draggy inside and move outside, to pick up the gift. The scent hits me then and I know who has been kind enough to drop off such a thoughtful gift. She is learning. My voice carries easily, in the silence.

"Thank you, pretty girl. For the gift. The door shall remain open for a bit yet. Please enter, if you'd like. No worries, for the nonce...you are still....." A low growling laugh, a husky giggle, a hesitation.... "safe..."

*smiles, following Luna in, studying the scenery* Impressive.

Turning to enter the house and close the screen door.

"Thanks draggy. I wanted something that would just be mine...with no one able to come when I am not here....I think that is why I lost the joy of my Den."

Moving toward the couch, I sink into it's embrace.

"Not only that, but all the toys hanging about the Den gave it a rather imposing look. I have decided to keep everything, somewhere else...here."

Safe

The word echoes long past the closing of the door behind the draggy and She. Heart pounding, she steps forward, but is dragged back by the clinging blackberry vines. Disentangling is the matter of minutes, but her stockings are torn, and her blouse is torn under her right arm.

She approaches the steps, and stops after ascending the first. She climbs to the second, first one foot, then the other. Swallowing, she climbs to the third step and finds that her step elicits what seems a thunderous "screeeeccchhhhh."

She freezes on this penultimate step, eyes darting to the door.

A scent, someone hiding. Head tilts and I spy a gorgeous little clasp laying just by my front stairs. I usher draggy inside and move outside, to pick up the gift. The scent hits me then and I know who has been kind enough to drop off such a thoughtful gift. She is learning. My voice carries easily, in the silence.

"Thank you, pretty girl. For the gift. The door shall remain open for a bit yet. Please enter, if you'd like. No worries, for the nonce...you are still....." A low growling laugh, a husky giggle, a hesitation.... "safe..."

Turning to enter the house and close the screen door.

"Thanks draggy. I wanted something that would just be mine...with no one able to come when I am not here....I think that is why I lost the joy of my Den."

Moving toward the couch, I sink into it's embrace.

"Not only that, but all the toys hanging about the Den gave it a rather imposing look. I have decided to keep everything, somewhere else...here."

Heh heh. Looks like they're going camping this weekend too. They got a new trailer. Hey Luna, wanna come visit? :D

Heh heh. Looks like they're going camping this weekend too. They got a new trailer. Hey Luna, wanna come visit? :D

YUP!!

Wide grin that is interrupted by a long yawn.

Should have taken a nap before opening my Haven...maybe I shall do that and come back to find you later?

Stops...moves stealthily to the front door and flings it open. I see the girl there, looking disheveled and quite flustered. With no words, I stride outside and sweep her up, into my arms and a bone crushing hug. Hands reach down to scurry over a firm bum...nails digging lightly into plumpness. Finally, I release her.

I am getting ready to escape into the real world for a bit, but don't think you have escaped, little one...you haven't. You are just on... reprieve.

A slow wicked grin, tongue tip darting out to taste the corner of my smile. Finally I return to the living room and draggy.

I need a bed. I will be back to bug you. You are one of the few that may post whenever you see me here...just like the DEN.

You are dragon kin...and special. Understand?

YUP!!

Wide grin that is interrupted by a long yawn.

Should have taken a nap before opening my Haven...maybe I shall do that and come back to find you later?

Stops...moves stealthily to the front door and flings it open. I see the girl there, looking disheveled and quite flustered. With no words, I stride outside and sweep her up, into my arms and a bone crushing hug. Hands reach down to scurry over a firm bum...nails digging lightly into plumpness. Finally, I release her.

I am getting ready to escape into the real world for a bit, but don't think you have escaped, little one...you haven't. You are just on... reprieve.

A slow wicked grin, tongue tip darting out to taste the corner of my smile. Finally I return to the living room and draggy.

I need a bed. I will be back to bug you. You are one of the few that may post whenever you see me here...just like the DEN.

You are dragon kin...and special. Understand?

Yes Ma'am *hugs tight and gives a few groping*

Returns the hugs and gropes, brushing a kiss over draggy's chin before disentangling myself and stepping away.

See ya later.

With that the door opens and everyone is moved to the outskirts of the woods...to return to play when I return...

Good night...

The wolf is like a whirlwind, and there's no escaping should she even have been inclined. The hug drives the breath out of her and her squeal of surprise changes to a lower, throatier squeal of delight at the mixture of intimacy and pain as her bum is squeezed and pricked by the wolf's nails.

She looked at the draggy near her and wondered what magic lay behind those words "You are dragonkin." At the words her whole body as flushed as from some sort of spell.

Shyly, her breath catching, she found her voice and almost sang the words "Sleep tight, and I'll be here, for a bugging."

Returns the hugs and gropes, brushing a kiss over draggy's chin before disentangling myself and stepping away.

See ya later.

With that the door opens and everyone is moved to the outskirts of the woods...to return to play when I return...

Good night...

Guten nacho, Mein Vulf. Rest well. We'll be waiting in the shadows when you return.

Tired footsteps take me through the dark woods and lead me to my haven. I have been gone for the better part of two days and even that has not been long enough. I check the door, making sure the bit of magic I left behind has not been breached. It has not been. With a sigh, I unlock my home and step inside.

Peace. Quietude. Bliss. I stride into my living room and sit down, allowing the cool leather to soothe me as i debate ideas for posts that I owe this evening. Only two, I believe, but both of them require thought and that...makes me happy.

Reaching into my old fashioned, roll top desk, I remove my lap top and open it. I wait a few moments as it clicks on and wi-fi loads. Then I pull up my works in progress. The silence is a balm to my nerve wracked soul. I need this.

Slowly, my fingers move over the keyboard. Eventually, I lose myself in the calmness of writing.

In her cat form~an ocelot to be exact--she walked, sniffing another presence of someone dear. She shift, except for her ears and tail, the basket in her hands trembling from her nervousness. It was a basket of housewarming gifts, hoping she would like it.

She placed it on her porch, nodding after a moment, and pulled the note from her pocket, placing it on top.

I hope you have a wonderful new home. Its beautiful, and I hope you have happy days to come.

With that, she began to walk back into the darkness, wandering to find herself again.

Head comes up, light sniffing of midnight breezes. A kitteh? Music changes again.

There Goes My Baby

Moving my lap top to the side, I get up and stretch. Then soft footed, I go to the front door and open it. There, I spy a small basket filled with little treasures. I search the shadows for the kitteh but I don't see her. Walking outside, I pick up the basket and call softly.

"Kitty? You can come in....also, I hope you still use your room in the Den....I wished I could have transferred it here...but I needed something that was just mine. I am sorry...Are you here??"

She stopped, hearing the voice that made her weak, that sent her to her knees at times. She sighed softly, her eyes turning to the yellow-orange they were the other day. She turned walking back towards the Cabin, admiring the view. She finally came into the light, barely.

No worries Msz Luna. I understand.

She shifted her weight to her other foot, biting her lip. She stepped on the steps slowly,coming inside.

Its very pretty. And I will probably keep my room. It isn't far from here at all. Maybe a mile or two. Thank you for letting me stay while you were there.

I smile slightly, hearing the hesitation and return to the door. My hand beckons the kitteh closer and I open the screen so that she can come inside and cuddle with me while I write.

"I am glad you are gonna stay, kitteh. And doubly glad that you have come for a visit. Eventually, I plan on issuing invites to those I want to stop by...I just haven't gotten around to it...as I am still moving in...."

I smile, slowly....and wait for her.

She smiles softly, her breathing growing calmer more normal. She walks towards her, smelling her scent and purring softly. She gets close, and her purr deepens.

I understand. I could help you...of you'd like me to.

She walked into her arms, cuddling happily.

Knocks You Down

I cuddle the kitteh close and lift her up, carrying her toward my couch. I get us comfy and tuck her close to my side. I don't want space there...and she has been alone too long, I think. One hand touches her hair while the other hand picks up the lap top and puts it back on my lap...

Is ok, pretty kitteh. I will do it...I have just been enjoying the solitude.

Back