Meeting the right Litster

tiny_tits

itty bitty
Story idea:

A guy and a gal meet on Lit, and really hit it off.
The guy is very homely, and when it comes time to exchange pics, he sends his much better looking (but much more shallow) roommate's photos instead.

When it comes time to meet up, he panics. He has two choices- blow her off, or convince his roommate to go in his place.

So he shows the roommate her pics, explains what he's done, and roommate agrees. Now he has to be prepped.

So where does it go from here?

Story idea:

A guy and a gal meet on Lit, and really hit it off.
The guy is very homely, and when it comes time to exchange pics, he sends his much better looking (but much more shallow) roommate's photos instead.

When it comes time to meet up, he panics. He has two choices- blow her off, or convince his roommate to go in his place.

So he shows the roommate her pics, explains what he's done, and roommate agrees. Now he has to be prepped.

So where does it go from here?

Cyrano the homely guys name? Follow that plot line and you have it made.

Or - she's a he and we find out the room mate is bi.

Or - she's a plain Jane, all works out in the end.

Or - the Vorlons pick the moment the room mate sees the young lady to destroy the earth. I kinda like this one. 'She felt the earth move...'

The roommate and girl's date is mediocre, because the roommate doesn't understand her like the Litster does. Once they go back to their apartment, the roommate turns off the light and the Litster takes his place, escaping once she falls asleep. The roommate texts her the next night or so and is told that the girl doesn't see it working out as their date went terribly, despite the best sexual experience of her life.

Panicking, theLitster either comes clean then if you want a one-off story, or if you'd like it to continue, the Litster texts the girl from his roommates phone and tells her that she might like the other roommate who has similar interests and passions (referring to the Litster). Once they meet genuinely and have a great time, the Litster accidentally quotes something she wrote in a story and the truth unravels.

Hit me up if you want to bounce ideas around or coauthor something, I have never written anything erotic at all, let alone submit anything!

Back