Help me get sexy again

Denim removal

attachment.php

attachment.php

I can't disagree with the other ladies that the second photo is beyond tempting; but my eyes are popping at the first -- so many rippling back and arm muscles. How about you pick me up with all those muscles and just carry me off? :devil:

They're all right JRP but some are soooo right. 😊

Aww . . . thank you, Icy.:kiss:

Mmhmm, that second one...yes please!! Good Lawd JR!! :devil:

I'm glad you like it.:)

I can't disagree with the other ladies that the second photo is beyond tempting; but my eyes are popping at the first -- so many rippling back and arm muscles. How about you pick me up with all those muscles and just carry me off? :devil:

*scoop* Now just point me to your bedroom.:devil:

Oh please let me help you! That second picture...took my breath away

Sure, a little help is always appreciated.;)

After all the kind feedback on that last photo, I'm almost reluctant to post anything else . . . but the show must go on, right?

Yes, I'm wet . . . how about you?:devil:

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_5969 edit.jpg
    IMG_5969 edit.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_5966 edit.jpg
    IMG_5966 edit.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 7
After all the kind feedback on that last photo, I'm almost reluctant to post anything else . . . but the show must go on, right?

attachment.php

attachment.php

Oh im most certainly getting wet now I've found this thread sexy x

attachment.php

attachment.php

Yes, the show must always go on! :kiss:

You photos are always 1000% spectacular. I love you so much. :heart::heart::heart:

attachment.php

attachment.php

Who takes your photos? You look so good I just want to reach out and touch! I'd offer to take pictures for you! And yes, I am wet! ;)

Oh im most certainly getting wet now I've found this thread sexy x

Thank you and welcome to my thread.:kiss:

Yes, the show must always go on! :kiss:

You photos are always 1000% spectacular. I love you so much. :heart::heart::heart:

I love you too :heart: . . . and miss you.:(

Who takes your photos? You look so good I just want to reach out and touch! I'd offer to take pictures for you! And yes, I am wet! ;)

I take my own photos, but wouldn't mind an assistant.;)

Naughty man, don't you dare stop! ;)

Thank you, I'll try to keep it going.

Darkness and Light

Interpret this one as you will. :rolleyes:

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_6016 edit.jpg
    IMG_6016 edit.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
Catching up on some really great photos JR!! Those jeans photos are superb!! :devil:

Atlas comes to my mind..you just keep getting better and better. :heart:

Thank you . . . I hadn't thought of Atlas.:kiss:

Catching up on some really great photos JR!! Those jeans photos are superb!! :devil:

Ooh, nice to find you here again, Tali. Glad you could stop by. Thank you. The jean pics seem to have been very popular. :)

My interpretation is that you look simply marvelous, in this pose specifically, thought provoking...

Aww, thanks.:kiss:

mmmmm still as yummy as ever doll ;):kiss::kiss::kiss:

Glad you stopped by for a taste.

As I quietly stalk from afar, I must say, your upper back encases quite the impressive muscle tone. I love it!!! This one definitely has me blushing.

Thanks, BCC. You should think about being less quiet and less 'afar'.;)

Rear Views

For those of you who enjoy the back view:

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_6026 edit.jpg
    IMG_6026 edit.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_6025 edit.jpg
    IMG_6025 edit.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 2
For those of you who enjoy the back view:

attachment.php

attachment.php

You've left me speechless..I really just want to run my hands down your back as I press in to kiss your neck. Hands drifting lower sliding over your beautiful ass. I have to wipe up now..please excuse me :devil::kiss:

You've left me speechless..I really just want to run my hands down your back as I press in to kiss your neck. Hands drifting lower sliding over your beautiful ass. I have to wipe up now..please excuse me :devil::kiss:

Wipe up? Please, allow me. I can take care of that with my tongue, if you'd like.:devil:

Wipe up? Please, allow me. I can take care of that with my tongue, if you'd like.:devil:

You are so kind, of course how can I resist the offer. Except I think that might only make me wetter so you might be there awhile hope you don’t mind? :kiss:

Back