Mara, 63 and not ready to quit

Could not resist the idea of a Friday fanny. [thanks, gamegamale]

college essay. 1000 words on what you do with that lovely bum.... lick, bite, finger, massage, spread, insertions.... what i did on my summer vacation, by mara. i spent the summer forest bathing and being nude or scantily-clad watching the sunrise and inserting anal beads. oh and did i mention teasing my followers on lit? yes that too.
 
What sets you apart is your lack of fear. You understated confidence is so sexy

Thank you!
And thanks for reminding me of a favorite Neville Brothers song. It was my theme song during a diffficult time, but I haven’t heard it in awhile. Thanks, music man, for starting my day with dancing.

Out in the field, you're lucky not to encounter an elk or raMmmmm......

Chipmunks, squirrels, and a woodpecker.

You bring out the "explorer" in me.

Bowing. Proud of that. :kiss:

Maybe on the weekend when things are quiet and dull around here.

Things are never quiet and dull around you.

So I took a couple of days off...

Speeking as a Brit, you have conferred to us a double treat of fanny and arse. :)

I wish I could hear your voice. I am picturing twinkling eyes and a pretend mustache twirl.
 
Great idea funny Friday Great funny too

Perhaps it will be a tradition.
Welcome to the thread and thanks for talking to me.

Even more lickable

Got to keep the inspiration rolling...

I agree with you

Alrighty then!
Why do all the thread title ideas come when I don’t need them, and disappear into the ether when I need them?
Oh — and thanks for joining in here.

If the fires still burning, why give up on the fire hose?

Put that way, definitely not.

Love the video!

Welcome to the thread and thanks for talking to me.
 
Back
Top