Seeking RPers & Inspiration 2014

I will always find you

Looking for a female role player for the following story

One year ago a massive emp blast rendered all electronic equipment dead. In the blink of an eye communications and our entire way of life disappeared in one smooth motion. Planes rocketed out of the sky burning craters into the earth and millions were dead within the week. Adapting to this change took many months and by the time America got back to a sense of normality its population had been reduced by almost 40 %

A year after the lights went off a legend begins to surface around America. A man known only as Alex has been making a journey through the west specifically around the Texas area. They say he is strong, capable, and one of the last decent people left in the world. He takes down slavers and any corrupt leader and has been known to free people and lay waste to bandits and any one trying to take advantage of the chaos. No one knows where he came from or his personal life the only thing they do know is that he is searching for some one.

A woman

So the idea behind the story is that my character is looking for the love of his life. They were separated during the blackout (he was on vacation) and he has spent the better part of a year getting to their home region and looking for her. They could either already be married or just dating depending on what my co-writer thinks. We could start the story at the point when he finds her (I was thinking she could be a slave or taken by bandits) or we could start a month before he finds her maybe with her hearing about him for the first time. We could also do flashbacks back to when they met and how they got together but once again this can be decided with my co-writer.
 
Humiliation, bondage, so forth

I'm looking for a woman who's up for a little bondage, humiliation, that sort of thing tonight. I'm an experienced roleplayer, despite my lack of creativity in this post. I'd like to play via PM or email. PM me if you're interested.
 
So Ive been thinking about putting this idea up here for a while and finally decided to sit down and do so:

Take the cliche'd CEO of a company. He has everything: A beautiful wife, lots of money, a big house with their own little dungeon full of toys and whatnots. Still they find they want more: To corrupt someone, turn them from the vanilla life into their own personal pet.

Enter the CEO's secretary. Yes, I know it's cliche'd. I warned ya.

Anyways, picturing the CEO as an older male, perhaps early to mid forties. His wife could be younger, though perhaps thirty should be a good stopping point. I want the story to build up slowly, with both the CEO and his wife using the secretary for their individual pleasures as well as together. Ultimately, I would like them to even breed her.

So, looking for a couple or two individuals to play the CEO and his wife. Please be aware that I expect at least two paragraphs per reply (this doesn't mean the paragraphs have to be ridiculously long). I also expect grammar to be decent, yet not perfect. We all make mistakes. As for posting frequency, once a day or every other day is fine. I understand we all have RL situations to take care of, we're just tired from work/school or even the creative juices can dry out for a few days.

If you are an individual interested please PM me your idea for your character, as well as some kinks you'd like to add to the story and whatnots. If you are a couple, please send both of these together, so I know you're looking to take both roles.

Sexy writing.

Nyx
 
I made a thread called GLMC Asylum. GLMC stands for General Living for Mental Conditions. It's a little strange being that it's about people with mental conditions. Characters range from narsesists to psychopaths. That allows for a lot of creative sexy ideas. Anyway, looking for anyone that wants to join.
 
Looking for someone very familiar with NHRA drag racing for a thread idea. If you are interested in a thread involving drag racing hit me up. Though make sure you know enough about the cars and speeds to fake your way through the racing details.

The idea is that two childhood friends involved in junior drag racing reunite after ten years apart. She has become a top fuel funny car champion, while he took another career path of any choosing. Now ten years later you decide to visit me in the pits and we hit things off from there.

Hoping for a thread about story and set up before the sex so I need someone with writing ability too.


(Bumping this idea.)
 
Pix said:
1: Teenage student, not very popular with her peers, finds sympathy from her handsome, new male teacher. The kindness showed to her makes her more willing to take on the training he has in store for her.

2: Older sister who has always been protective of her younger brother, finds herself in a personal crisis. She leans on her brother for support but finds herself wanting more.

3: A young man attends his 10 year high school reunion only to find that he is still not over the first person he truly had a serious relationship with…his teacher from ten years prior.

4: A girl who has been at odds with her parents for years, packs up on her 18th birthday and shows up at the house of an older man she knows asking if she can live there.

5: An amateur pin-up model and tattoo enthusiast gets set up on a blind date with what she thinks is a bland professional. Little does she know that opposites DO attract and she becomes all too aware of that.

6: Aunt/Nephew

7: A succubus wants more than anything to experience mortality and finds a way, but she needs to bound herself to a living person's mortality, and she would be cursed forever if the bond is broken.

Bumping these ideas and am open to any other ideas female writers may have. PM me with any interest.
 

I'm looking for a female co-author for a father/daughter (or stepfather/stepdaughter, as you prefer) thread. I'm thinking of something in the vein of this: http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=945153 but rebooted to tailor it to my co-author's preferences. Whether this the female role is eager, reluctant, or non-consent is up to you.

I favor longer posts with good detail and some semblance of grammar and spelling. I am always glad to write with new partners, but if we haven't written together before, I suggest you check out my profile and past threads to see if my style appeals to you.

I look forward to hearing from you.
 
I pirate story -looking for a lady-

Andrew leanes back against the roughly hewed logs and granite stone wall. Staring blankely at the fire place across the field of drunken bodies.The Red Dragon on the Water tavern is noisy tonight. With gray plums of pipe smoke hanging over the crowd like a threating storm. Citizen and slaves, freemen and pirates partake in the talk of the day. Dutch fishermen and sailor spew out their stories of adventures on the high seas. While large breasted serving girls bring stynes of mead, beer and grog to the many tables.The smell of Jamacan rum is noted in the room, adding to the gaiety.

Next to him is a fellow captain and good friend Alexi Rostov of the pirate ship Eyes of Azov. Alexi snore softly. His breath heavy with Jamacian rum. Alexi is a little out of place here. A Dutch tavern in the new world is not where one would go to find a tall Russian pirate. And most would admit that Neiw Amsterdam is a bit off the beaten trail for Caribean pirates to begin with. Yet the Govenor is understanding. Better a few pirates in the colony then British Man-o-war in the habor. And they do carry in fine stash of Spanish booty from far off islands to the South.

They are here thanks to there local benifactor Franko Hogers. Mr. Hogers is the main stockholder in the Franko Generals Services Corperation. Which is made up of Franko's General Store and the Red Dragon on the Water and Franko's Wagon and Transport Company. And half owner of East River Papers.
Mr. Hogers is well acquainted with the rough and tumbled members of the Brotherhood of Pirates. There loose association befuddled the Spanish from Trinadad to Havana. Striking at will against port and ship.

Andrew is here to meet a lady. He doesn't know her in either meanings of the word. He just received a rather cryptic message Meet me at the Dragon signed by a woman's hand or so Andrew hopes. So here he sits looking at the fire and listening to Alexi's snore.

PM me if interested!
 
Last edited:
Re-try

Okay guys. I guess my group r.p. scared you off. :(

I've heard from several of you that you don't like group r.p. So how about my Freshman Truth or Dare mixer only has one guy show up? I'd like him to be shy, at least at first. Alternately someone could play 2-4 characters.

PM away! ;) (Girls only for now we already have three naughty boys. )
 
Last edited:
Hi, i'm new to role playing but have begun to enjoy it very much. I'd like to explore a Mother and son or Aunty and nephew fantasy I have. Something detailed that builds up. Would anyone be interested in exploring this with me, even though i'm relatively new at this? Please get in touch and Pm me if you can. :)
 
Last edited:
Train Wreck~ Role Filled
Historical/Western themed RP
Josephine "Jo" Howard is the debutante daughter of a railroad tycoon. When her father travels out west to oversee the building of his railroad, Jo convinces him to take her along. On the prairie, Jo meets people she never would have in her sheltered life. She experiences the wilds of the plains and the dangers of life in a railroad camp.

*Your character in this thread is up to you. Be creative! Are you a worker on the railroad? An Indian? One of the whores that Jo befriends?*



A Novel Romance~ Role Filled
With her first novel on the bestsellers list, Jane Park is hoping to have a repeat with her latest book. But things aren't going too well. From writer's block to the less than passionate romance between her characters, Jane just can't seem to get things going. Enter her publicist and best friend who suggests that Jane spend a day in her character's shoes. For the next month, Jane, a quiet and introverted librarian, must live as her main character Laurel, a feisty and foul-mouthed lawyer. Along the way, Jane just might find her own leading man and that special spark that has been missing for too long.

*Your character is up to you. Are you just a regular guy Jane runs into? A friend who has always been interested in Jane, but finds this new side of her intriguing? Or did her publicist hire you without Jane's knowledge?*



I'm seeking literate writing partners, male or female, who can write more than a few lines at a time. For both RPs, description and character development are key. If you're interested in either RP idea please PM me.
 
Last edited:
I have two ideas floating around in my head that I would love to work out with a co-writer to become something that we both enjoy and have fun with.

Ishtar was a demon by birth and a self made Goddess by choice. As a powerful succubus, in the time of the old Gods, it wasn't had to get the mortal humans to bow down to her as their divine Goddess of love and all things associated with sexuality. Praised by her growing cult she fed off their "prayers".
Lover of _________ God of __________ they had a history as hot and crazy as the changing world around them. At times they were rivals, enemies, lovers but rarely friends.
After hundreds of years a new God arose and his followers were sweeping the lands dismissing all other Gods before him. Like most Ishtar fought against this single God and like all, lost. But unlike the others she was made a point of and within sight of her lover and the remaining ruling Gods she was killed. Brutally. Tortured for days, slowly broken then when she finally submitted they burned her alive and offered the ashes of her remains to their God.
What was left of the so named Gods scattered and joined the mortal world in hiding.

The idea of this thread is that Ishtar's fellow demon made God is still alive when he runs into the reincarnation of the Goddess of Love and Sensuality. I would love to see what happens between the two when he realizes she human. And how will he react when she doesn't remember him, or even worse if she does.


The other idea I've been craving is something a little like this...

Atum was once an Egyptian God of old. The creator and finisher of the world before he was exiled. Content with the choice of others to force him to leave he ventured around the known and unknown world happening upon a culture that was blossoming in ways that reminded him of his home. It was there that he settled down and saw a woman that caught his eye and his lust.
Kleio was the First Priestess of the Goddess Athenaia, blessed with her powers and gifts.
Together they created what the world would come to know as Atlantis and their new island kingdom quickly grew in power, fame and richest enraging the kingdoms around them. For the creation of this mortal paradise the new Gods of Atum's home land and the ruling Kings of surrounding kingdoms and their Gods drew their powers as one and cursed the couple and destroyed their paradise.
Thus was born the first vampires. Creatures bound by rules that Atum and his new wife ignored. Their problems grew when eight months later a daughter was born to them.

I want to do a thread about this first vampire and the soul mate that she falls for.

I also have this craving for a female snow were-leopard thread. I don't have anything other then I know I want to do it. So if you have an idea for it I would love to hear about it.
 
Last edited:
Role Filled

Hey there! I'm looking for a male role player for the following idea. I have bounced this idea around in my head for a while now and considered making it into a story. Today, I decided that it may be more fun to write it with someone else. :)

Captured
A woman in her early 20's (me) gets captured with a group of other girls to live and serve in a strict BDSM mansion. The house is led by the head Master (you) and contains a very structured, disciplined hierarchy of Doms, Mistresses, and slaves. The superiors train the slaves for their own personal use, for clients who have relinquished their personal slaves for some time, or for high profile buyers who want nothing but perfection. The Master never takes on slaves for personal use, but an exception is eventually made, for you know who. ;) Things develop from there.

There are more details to include, but I figured I would just lay down the base for whoever may be interested.
Please note - I love sex just as much as anyone else. More importantly, I love developing the story. So, like many others have mentioned, sex will not be #1 on the to do list. I have a deep seated love for the rituals and symbols of BDSM (kneeling, collaring, high protocol, all that good stuff), so it's not just about the sex with me. That being said...please be somewhat knowledgeable of the BDSM lifestyle. If you're a Dom/Master yourself, even better! I don't discriminate though. Just please know what you're talking about.

I *have* RPed before in case you may be wondering why I don't have an s/rp profile. I never did it regularly to make one and have only done it a few times on here. I have role played with people on other forums and through e-mail so I do have the experience.
Please no one liners. If you're strapped for time or can't reply for whatever reason, let me know! I'm very understanding. :)

PM me if you're interested and I will explain more of the details. Ideas to expand on the story are always welcome and encouraged. Have something you want to throw in? Tell me! Or surprise me! Let's talk about it.

Thanks!
Sinn
 
Last edited:
I'm looking to start a few new role plays since it seems that all my writing partners have disappeared. I'm not into anything super crazy, I prefer my role plays to be a little more on the tame side. I also like a good story not just sex. If you are interested please message me. Thanks.
 
Looking for threads to join or new writers to play with. please look at my threads to see what i like and if you like any of the ideas. if so I could restart them for us.
 
Random thought: Picture generic Good vs Evil, Super hero vs Super villain universe.

Super hero's daughter: Confident, cocky, gets everything she wants, probably a little slutty.

Super villains son: Genius, reserved but witty, not really in her league but she's drawn to him for some reason.

These two get together in the summer before college, carry on a short affair, neither knowing the parentage of the other. Over time, each one lets things slip, giving away who they are, as both are expected to take over the "family business".

Probably too hokey for 90% of women, but I'll take my chances. Longer story, but not a slow buildup. Starts with sex, sex in the middle, ends with sex. Sprinkle a bunch of absurd, awkward humor on top of all the hardcore bangin, and you'll see what I'm going for :)

PM me if you're interested!!!
 
I've been writing parts of an interactive story on another site. My part starts here (link is also in my sig): http://editthis.info/create_your_own_adventure/Kate's_last_day_of_rush

I know my path so far is pretty linear so far but thats actually my plan. I used to read some of the stories on chyoo.com but that site is so out of date I switched to this other one. I guess the best scenario would be if I could write a specific path of a broader interactive or collaborative story, so that after I have written my part for others to enjoy, I can go explore other parts of the same story written by others.

I'm really open to any ideas, I just want to get some people together or join another collaboration. We can start a new story, or continue with that Blue Mountain University one, and it doesn't even have to be on that site if you can suggest somewhere better.

Oh, and I've posted this before but I'm mostly interested in exhibitionistm, anything dealing with school/education, and regular erotic couplings!
 
Last edited:
I've been writing parts of an interactive story on another site. My part starts here (link is also in my sig): http://editthis.info/create_your_own_adventure/Kate's_last_day_of_rush

I know my path so far is pretty linear so far but thats actually my plan. I used to read some of the stories on chyoo.com but that site is so out of date I switched to this other one. I guess the best scenario would be if I could write a specific path of a broader interactive or collaborative story, so that after I have written my part for others to enjoy, I can go explore other parts of the same story written by others.

I'm really open to any ideas, I just want to get some people together or join another collaboration. We can start a new story, or continue with that Blue Mountain University one, and it doesn't even have to be on that site if you can suggest somewhere better.

Oh, and I've posted this before but I'm mostly interested in exhibitionistm, anything dealing with school/education, and regular erotic couplings!
So far what you have written is good. I was wondering why you hadn't created other choices for her to take, this post explains that. I looking forward to just how it will end up.
 
Posted this idea before but the thread kind of shriveled up and died, so going to repost it...

Scenario: In a typical fantasy kingdom, there is a village being beset by a dragon. The village is too small and too remote for any knight to care to venture out and slay the beast, so the villagers have found an... unorthodox means to appease the dragon and keep it from devouring them and their animals.

Every full moon, a young woman of the village is taken to the base of the mountain where dragon lives, tied to an altar, and given as an offering. The dragon then swoops the maiden up and, rather than devouring her, takes his pleasure with her. Sometimes he has her right there on the altar, in full view of the village; more often he sweeps her to his cavern and entertains her for several nights there. (The dragon does have the ability to take on a human or mostly-human form, so it won't classify as bestiality.)

Looking for someone willing to be a dragon's full-moon sacrifice. PM if interested. ;)
 
The babysitter

Looking for one female writer for the following story

I want to do a simple babysitter role play. I was thinking my male character could have baby sat your female character while he was in high school. He went to college and is back in town visiting his parents when he stumbles on your characters eighteenth birthday. Your female character has always had a crush on my male one and seeing him brings up a host of feelings. There are a number of ways this can play out your character can get drunk and almost taken advantage of when he saves her or maybe he does the taking advantage of. We can also go another way and it is really up to what my partner thinks.

If interested shoot me a pm
 
im looking for two girls for one rp the setting is as follows:

a guys has best friend girl who is bi they bond and like eachother but its merely platonic coming to be as brother and sister, then the girl couples with another girl and so they dont get any trouble they live with the guy forming sort of a familly as the man and the new girl come to be as father and child.

then the girls flirt and the second one comes for comfort as she sees my character as a father figure, they ended doing it semi consensually, he wants more so he ends taming her into his slave, secretly, when the first girl finds out he confronts him and he ends up forcing upon her too.

so yeah the ideal would be two girls or one girl who can play both convincingly

pm me with questions/suggestions
 
ANYONE want to write around here????

I'm again looking to start a thread or two with someone that wants to actually appear from time to time and write. Recently, EVERYONE that starts a thread seems to up and vanish with no warning or no update. So, if you want to start a thread and you are preferably a female that can/will write more than a couple of paragraphs each time you contribute, and think you might stick around and post some, periodically each week, then by all means, PLEASE PM me and let's see if we can come up with something. I have a lot of open threads that have just been dropped, and also demonstrate what I am capable of. We can pick up one of those, or start something new entirely. I hope I hear from someone....geez. Let's do this, people!
 
The teacher

Looking for a female writer for the following role play idea

Another role play idea that is a bit of a cliché I want to do a teacher/student role play with a female teacher and a young male. We can do a wide variety of scenarios with this from high school graduate to college and beyond. We can do with the skinny nerd and the cool demanding teacher or maybe some thing with the situations reversed. I have no real idea so far on the particularities of the role play and am looking for a female role player who would be willing to sit down and work out an idea with me. If any one is interested please pm me.
 
I'm again looking to start a thread or two with someone that wants to actually appear from time to time and write. Recently, EVERYONE that starts a thread seems to up and vanish with no warning or no update. So, if you want to start a thread and you are preferably a female that can/will write more than a couple of paragraphs each time you contribute, and think you might stick around and post some, periodically each week, then by all means, PLEASE PM me and let's see if we can come up with something. I have a lot of open threads that have just been dropped, and also demonstrate what I am capable of. We can pick up one of those, or start something new entirely. I hope I hear from someone....geez. Let's do this, people!

Dude... we have a life.
Chill out. Perhaps you're too pushy and whine too much that makes no one want to write with you... just sayin'...
 
Back
Top