Can you edit for me?

bigmikey357

Virgin
Joined
Jun 25, 2006
Posts
12
Hello all. I have a couple stories published on Lit but this is my first one where I asked for some editorial advice. I have a 4.5K word story in the Loving Wives category. It is a continuation of a story I wrote previously on this site. There is going to be a part 3, currently in the works, written but not yet typed. Any help would be appreciated (tried the editor forum but I never receive a reply). Spelling and grammar should be good but a fresh set of eyes would be nice. Content and flow of the story is where I may need a bit of help. Again, any advice is welcome. I promise not to waste your time by not taking comments on my work seriously.

Basic Synopsis: In Dangerous, a woman cheats on her husband with a man she met in her office. That story is already posted on Lit.

Dangerous 2, that woman is dealing with the fallout of her actions both at the office and at home. Eventually cheats again though she promises herself not to.

Dangerous 3 (forthcoming) the confrontation with her husband over her adultery.

I have MS Word but can convert to OpenOffice if required. PM me or email me.
 
Last edited:
Editor

I would be willing to take a look at your story. I do not edit on weekends as that time belongs to me so if you are in a hurry then I suggest finding someone else.
 
no hurry

I would be willing to take a look at your story. I do not edit on weekends as that time belongs to me so if you are in a hurry then I suggest finding someone else.

Whenever you are free to take a look is fine by me. Pm me your email and I'll send it to u. Once again I appreciate you taking the time.
 
Private message

Your private message function is not enabled. You need to set it so you can receive private messages.
 
Back
Top