What The Actual Fuck ?

I get it. You're scared shitless of brown people living in your neighborhood and maybe making more money than you do. That's what makes you one of Trump's deplorables.

And who in the hell revolving, cowardly alt are you?
I get it. You're delusional rich kid, who thinks only about money and talking trash about sane people. That's what makes you a travesty of human being.

If you love Mexico so much then go there.

Also: you call Mexicans "brown people"? Wow, you are a racist.
 
I get it. You're delusional rich kid, who thinks only about money and talking trash about sane people. That's what makes you a travesty of human being.

If you love Mexico so much then go there.

Also: you call Mexicans "brown people"? Wow, you are a racist.

No, I'm saying that you and your deplorable buddies see them as brown people who are somehow going to put you even lower on the scale than you are now if we let them in. Other than that your post is typically incoherent and irrelevant to anything being posted. Not a real surprise.
 
I get it. You're delusional rich kid, who thinks only about money and talking trash about sane people. That's what makes you a travesty of human being.

If you love Mexico so much then go there.

Also: you call Mexicans "brown people"? Wow, you are a racist.

He's making a point on how you righties view them.

He's racist, yet you support one of the most bigoted politicians America has seen in a long time. WTF?

He's right, where did you come from? I like how all these righties on here dust off their old alts just to boost up their dying numbers. So desperate.
 
He's making a point on how you righties view them.

He's racist, yet you support one of the most bigoted politicians America has seen in a long time. WTF?

He's right, where did you come from? I like how all these righties on here dust off their old alts just to boost up their dying numbers. So desperate.
He is only making a point how delusional he is and how in his delusions other people thinks.

I didn't vote for Trump or Republicans. Deal with it.

Things become a little complicated once you start thinking of how your own children would do, in such a situation. Simple solution, don't think; just shout and tell them to fuck off. Threaten them; keep them away, make sure you can't see them, can't hear them, and don't think about it.
So there are 2 solutions for those people (good for them):
1. Fight for a well being of their motherland.
2. Shit on their motherland, their heritage and join the invasion on rich countries to have shit for free until those "new home" will be as devasted as this previous.
 
I don't have a problem with immigrants coming here for a better life legally. Go through the proper channels. Get legal paperwork. Work. Pay their taxes and pay for their insurance and pay their way like us working citizens do. I do have a problem with sneaking across the border and living off the govt with their anchor babies.

That said.... if I break the law, and there's no one to take my children, what happens? CPS takes my kids and puts them in foster care and i have to go through the proper legal channels to get them back once I'm out of jail.

Its not the kids fault nor would it be my kids fault. The fault lies with the parents and with me if I break the law. I hate it for those kids but i blame their parents.

For the record, i didn't vote for Trump and i think hes an idiot.

But if you break the law you pay the consequences
 
That said.... if I break the law, and there's no one to take my children, what happens? CPS takes my kids and puts them in foster care and i have to go through the proper legal channels to get them back once I'm out of jail.

Sneaking across the border is a misdemeanor. If you commit a misdemeanor, you post bail, and go home to your kids. Those sneaking across the border were not being allowed to post bail (apparently they've gone back to doing that now because they can't handle the influx of refugees) and their kids were taken away from them without keeping good records that could get the families back together again. Your argument just doesn't apply to Trump administration practice.

I agree that giving them full citizen rights and privileges off the bat points to a broken system. But, rather than working on the broken system, the Trump administration is resorting to purposeful inhumane draconian procedures to try to get refugees to believe that coming to the United States is more dangerous and harmful than staying where they are and being murdered.
 
Sneaking across the border is a misdemeanor. If you commit a misdemeanor, you post bail, and go home to your kids. Those sneaking across the border were not being allowed to post bail (apparently they've gone back to doing that now because they can't handle the influx of refugees) and their kids were taken away from them without keeping good records that could get the families back together again. Your argument just doesn't apply to Trump administration practice.

I agree that giving them full citizen rights and privileges off the bat points to a broken system. But, rather than working on the broken system, the Trump administration is resorting to purposeful inhumane draconian procedures to try to get refugees to believe that coming to the United States is more dangerous and harmful than staying where they are and being murdered.
Like i said, what did this country expect when they voted him in?
He's doing exactly what he said he would do.
I personally cant stand the guy. To me he's making us the laughing stock of the world....and people are still drinking the Trump water.

But im still against them coming here illegally. Its a misdemeanor the first time, yes. Second time it's a low-level felony. We all know if they dont succeed the first time, they'll keep trying, so yes, in my opinion, its a serious crime.

So if they choose to risk it and get separated from their kids? Well...they knew the risks.

Personally, i wouldnt risk it. Id rather be poor and have my kids with me, but thats just me. If they are seeking asylum? Welll.. we cant take EVERYONE in. There has to be a limit.

I just hate it for the kids.
 
Last edited:
Like i said, what did this country expect when they voted him in?
He's doing exactly what he said he would do.

I'm not the country. I expected this and I didn't vote for him. And I don't give any slack to anyone who did--they clearly were shown what he is before the election.
 
I'm not the country. I expected this and I didn't vote for him. And I don't give any slack to anyone who did--they clearly were shown what he is before the election.
When he first announced i told hubs he'd win. He snookered enough people to win.

I sure as hell didnt vote for him. I don't say much about him in public. Trump supporters get very offended lol.

Immigration is the ONLY thing i see his point on. Not because i think I'm superior because I'm white. Because I think supporting them is breaking the country. Support themselves and I'd shutup. But when they live off my tax money? Well i dont care for that.

Same for white people. Black people. They dont work (when they are able to) and they live off my tax dollars? Yeahhhhh i get a little touchy about that.
 
July 24, 2018

The Justice Department couldn’t prosecute all unauthorized migrants, and federal officials needed to choose who to target. Newly released government data shows that the Trump administration prosecuted thousands of parents instead of prosecuting adults traveling without children.


Less than one-third of migrants apprehended by Border Patrol agents were criminally prosecuted in May, according to a report released on Tuesday by the Transactional Access Records Access Clearinghouse, a nonpartisan research center at Syracuse University. Case-by-case records analyzed by TRAC show that 9,216 people were prosecuted along the southern border in May following referrals from Customs and Border Protection, a division of the Department of Homeland Security. More than 40,000 adults and children were apprehended by Border Patrol agents in May.



The obvious explanation for prosecuting parents was that Sessions and the Trump administration wanted to deter families from crossing the border without authorization. Yet at a June White House press briefing two days before Trump rescinded his family separation policy, a reporter asked Homeland Security Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen if the Trump administration was intentionally separating families. “I find that offensive,” Nielsen replied. “No. Because why would I ever create a policy that purposely does that?”

“Perhaps a deterrent?” the reporter followed up. “No,” she said with visible exasperation.


https://www.motherjones.com/politic...h-children-instead-of-adults-traveling-alone/

Trump’s Consumer Watchdog Nominee Refuses to Say if She Helped Plan Family Separations

Trump’s nominee to lead the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau has no background in consumer finance or banking.



Kathy Kraninger oversaw the Departments of Homeland Security (DHS) and the Department of Justice—two federal agencies that have recently come under fire for implementing the administration’s policy of separating families at the border.

Last month, Sens. Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.) and Sherrod Brown (D-Ohio)—the committee’s ranking Democrat—sent a letter to Kraninger demanding she provide documentation and explain any part she played in the administration’s “cruel” policy of taking children away from their parents following arrival at the border.
Warren’s report suggests that Kraniger’s potential involvement in separations is relevant not only because the policy was “inhumane,” but because its implementation was bungled: “The entire case for her nomination rests on her purported management abilities. Yet a close look at her record shows consistent mismanagement, often with devastating results for poor and vulnerable people,” Warren’s report says.

https://www.motherjones.com/politic...-omb-cfpb-family-separation-elizabeth-warren/
 
Have you ever seen them in their natural environment? They are horrible; fucking annoying, with their begging and whining. Hard to get rid of them too; they keep following you, and once you manage to shake one off, there are three or four others waiting for you.

[some bullshit out of context photos with really stupid commentary]
Next time please use photos with actual starving people and not some bullshit ones with poor people, who would look exactly the same if they were poor people in USA.

Here you go:

addisa4a.jpg

Addis Ababa Ethiopia: This kid seemed to be curious about my camera and I showed it to him... and snapped his picture... after which his behavior changed dramatically as seen in the following photo snapped as the kid became just one more example of the hoards of child beggars that hang around the upscale hotels in the city. Most are urged on by a parent sitting off to the side inconspicuously somewhere.
http://www.fredbellomy.com/africa/addisababa2012.htm

Next one is really funny, because those are just regular kids. Not beggars, not starving. Just kids, who are curious about white camera crew. Ofcourse as a filthy rich westerner you think about all of us that we are poor. Stop writing bullshit in internet and if you really want to help then go and give your money to poor people.

1463596248694

Up in the Afar region of Ethiopia, close to the Eritrean border marks a region labelled as ‘the hottest place on Earth’. The people that live here are mostly nomadic, some friendly, some less so to outsiders. On our journey to the volcanic region of the border, where a certain active volcano could be visited we overnighted in a small market town. It was market day and people from miles around had come to sell their wares. Our small group of four, mostly white Europeans attracted a lot more attention than in less remote parts of Ethiopia – but owing to the new world order in this part of Africa instead of being called ‘Ferengi’, we were called ‘China’. The children though, carefree and curious, paid us the same attention nevertheless.
http://www.vijayshah.info/blog/2016/5/blonde-blonde-hair

And last maybe shows homeless people in 2007 when Ethiopia was starting their major program to build houses. Being homeless sucks, but you propose to get them north for them to freeze in winter. You are really sick bastard. Give money to build more houses in Africa. They are not starving, they are not dying - just sleeping on the pavement in a group.

_82360789_addis_2007.jpg

This photo is from 2007, but homeless people are still seen on the streets of Addis Ababa
https://www.borkena.com/2015/04/16/is-ethiopias-building-boom-masking-poverty/

those are homeless kids in Russia:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5T_O-L5Mis

those are homeless in USA:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AOeD9IxX1Nc

those are homeless in South Africa:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTGH49j98Zg

homeless in China:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cFH6W0t9z30

homeless in Germany (beware: zdf is fake news, but this footage seems legit):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2YIqBvwDl-I

Help all of them.

But you don't want to help anyone - you want to destroy countries, by opening borders to foreign invasions.

Protest when people do drugs in USA, because that is what give money to Cartels in Mexico. By buying drugs you kill people (including children) in Mexico.

Protest when countries such as France and China are doing everything to take away everything from Africa - in case of France even the best soccer players.

Protest when semitic Israel and semitic Saudi Arabia are in secret alliance to destroy persian Iran, by using US military force.

I don't think you will do anything other than make a next, pointless statement in internet to convince yourself that you care about poor people when deep in your heart you realize that you don't give a fuck.
 
Last edited:
If liberals think the USA is a shithole

Why do so many immigrants risk their lives and the lives of their children to come here?
 
just the facts

It's even simpler; make sure you're born in the right country

no nation since the inception of mankind has ever done so much for so many other people around the world as the USA

yes, those of us born here certainly have been blessed - but those of us born here who work for a living pay about 1/2 of our income to support various programs, giveaways, grants etc to support others on this planet


i am all for our generosity. what i am not for is lawlessness which soon become anarchy. America welcomes hundreds of thousands of LEGAL immigrants every year through proper processes. that is my point.


what is your point?
 
no nation since the inception of mankind has ever done so much for so many other people around the world as the USA

yes, those of us born here certainly have been blessed - but those of us born here who work for a living pay about 1/2 of our income to support various programs, giveaways, grants etc to support others on this planet


i am all for our generosity. what i am not for is lawlessness which soon become anarchy. America welcomes hundreds of thousands of LEGAL immigrants every year through proper processes. that is my point.


what is your point?
Lawlessness is part of the Republican platform. Get rid of as many rules and regulations as possible.
 
Who says immigrants don't want to work for their money?
I didnt say they wont work. In my experience, they dont pay their own way. They dont pay taxes. They draw SNAP, free healthcare, child care assistance, etc.

Prime example at my former job before i went back to school...2 women i worked with.

White woman was a single mom. 3 kids. She made too much money to get SNAP, a medical card, or childcare assistance. She did qualify for KCHIP on her kids but thats it.

Immigrant woman with 3 kids (anchor babies). Married. She had SNAP, she paid 7 bucks a day for childcare for all 3 kids, and she had free healthcare and she didn't pay taxes. I know this for a fact because her paycheck was wromg once and she had me look at it because she knew i was good with numbers. She paid zero in taxes. I questioned her about it and she told me none of them paid taxes. (There were several immigrants working there)

My stepmother retired from the state. She worked for the Cabinet for Human Service. She dealt with immigrants all day at work. They came in with multiple sets of fake papers trying to draw benefits in different names.

They qualified for all those benefits because of their anchor babies. So they were trying to work the sysyem and draw multiple times.

Thats what i have against immigration. They want to come here? Sure. Thats fine.
But pay their own way. Dont live off myback.
 
You can pretty easily either dig up or make up anecdotes to make you feel good about your prejudices.
 
It is so easy to say people have to solve their own problems, but a major part of their problems is caused by the rest of the world. Countries get rich by taking the wealth away from other countries.

And it's kind of a tradition, that people from Africa evade the rest of the world, willingly and unwillingly. It has been that way for millions of years. As if 'Americans' are natives...
Why countries, which didn't take anything from Africa should suffer consequences of thievish politics of France, Spain, England, Portugal, Italy and Belgium? Why countries, which didn't have anything to do with Africa should do anything for them other than opposing rich countries thievish politics?

Why USA should open borders for Mexicans, if it means opening borders for a drug war and corruption? Why USA and Mexico are not fighting drug cartels like for example Phillipines is fighting drug trafficers?

If you want to share your leftovers then go ahead and share it, but get the fuck out from my leftovers (if I have any) - stop being a communist.
 
Not sure which countries you're referring to. If you mean the USA, then I would suggest you'd open your eyes and look around you.
I am referring to countries which didn't take anything from Africa. There are many countries, who are activily ripping off Africa, but there are also many countries, who were not (and still are not) doing it. Both lists are too big for me to make. If you want example - scandinavian and central-east european countries (minus Russia as continuation of Soviet Union). Sweden is becoming a shithole really fast, because of really sick "open borders", "help every scum" politics of their leftist government.

p.s. with Sweden it is really sad, because it used to be a force to be reckoned with and now? Shithole. Rich shithole.
 
Last edited:
How do immigrants dodge paying taxes? Is there a special discount they get at the gas pump? Instead of a ZIP code, can they put in a country number and the price drops by a third?
 
On a world scale, every rich country profits from other countries; where do you think the raw material from their fancy equipment comes from.

Concerning Sweden, their politicians have been chosen by a democratic way that America could learn from. Most Scandinavian inhabitants are proud of the help their countries provide; not everyone is averse of empathy.
Which countries do you call "rich"?

As of Sweden you clearly don't have any idea what is going on there, so shut the fuck up about it. :)
 
Last edited:
So, enlighten us…

You’re following the populistic approach—try to shout the other down, and there is no need for arguments.

<More bullshit about Sweden>
Don't change subject and answer the question: which countries do you call "rich"?
 
Back
Top