Shy Little Me

I figured I would state this. . >.<
I'm asymmetrical, meaning my left side is bigger. . And noticeable.
I'm very self conscience about my chest, because of that
I wanted my nipples done to help boost my confidence.
It happens, it's part of life. But anyone who really cares about that isn't someone who wants to be with you for who you are.

I can understand getting and implant or breast reduction surgery to even out the difference in breast size, but I'd be wary of anything that affects the nipple itself. I would urge you to seriously consider the risks of possible negative outcomes before you commit to something like that.

It happens, it's part of life. But anyone who really cares about that isn't someone who wants to be with you for who you are.

I can understand getting and implant or breast reduction surgery to even out the difference in breast size, but I'd be wary of anything that affects the nipple itself. I would urge you to seriously consider the risks of possible negative outcomes before you commit to something like that.

Haurni all she did was pierce her nipples not get augmentation :). No surgery needed:).:D

Anyone know how to use tumblr.. whatever that app is.
Could I use that for my photos??
I've been taking a lot of pics that I wanna show off. :)
Also an update.
My left nipple had rejected, so I had taken it out 12-3-15 and got it repierced 1-2-16
I also ended up getting my right eyebrow pierced and my Christina pierced.

Last edited:
1. I'm working on posting new pics tonight!
I thought I posted more the other night while connected to wifi, well the wifi disconnected while uploading.. and didn't load them.
2. Idk why he doesnt. I've been to shy to ask him. Even more shy since it's pierced.

Back