What Made You Smile/Laugh Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last summer, when I was out on a job, the guy driving the van hit a pigeon. Now, when you're on foot pigeons just fly the fuck away when you go "boo" at them, so why one of them sat in the middle of the fucking road and let the van hit it without blinking one of its pigeony eyes is utterly beyond me. It was actually quite funny at the time, and even more so in retrospect, particularly since we had to rinse the blood off the front and pick off the feathers.

1240828336423.gif
Jackie Chan's next incarnation?

I've spent the last half an hour half-paralysed with laughter because of the phenomenal job BRIAN BLESSED did hosting Have I Got News For You, not least because barely a minute in he found a way to shout "GORDON'S ALIVE!!!!!!"

(fyi, it is mandatory to spell BRIAN BLESSED in all capitals and bold type. Americans, other non-Brits, please trust me on this)

I live in the countryside, so I'm used to hitting wild animals in the car.

In the last 2 months alone I've hit a pheasent, 2 rabbits and a hedgehog.

It comes with being rural lol.

This.

omg_a_branch-wallpaper.jpg

Silly, I know, but for some mental reason it made me giggle madly at work for about 15 minutes.

"What Element Are You?" Made me chuckle...

AETHER

Congratulations, friend! You are Aether, you rarest and most mystical of all the elements. Metaphysical, otherworldly, supernatural, whichever way you slice it, you are one special soul. Whereas other people have experienced the odd circumstance or random weird event, your life is defined by them. You rely heavily on an intuition that has hardly ever let you down. Sometimes your thoughts and dreams could be considered downright psychic. Having such a unique set of gifts comes at a price though. Mainly a two-way skepticism between yourself and just about everyone else in your world. Finding people who understand you becomes a daily internal struggle and one that follows you wherever you go. Since your element is one supposedly beyond earthly comprehension it is up to you (as well as others) to work to build a bridge of understanding. Your place in the world: You are the ethereal entity blessed (or cursed) with the task of opening the eyes of a closed-minded world to the world they have blinded themselves to.

I think we're going to see a lot of that look on ESPN highlights this year. (We'd see it on game day, but let's face it - no one's going to broadcast all that many Detroit games.)

I don't actually think so, if the Lions management's sensible they'll sit Stafford and play Culpep-oh wait, Detroit sensible? I'm sorry, that was stupid of me.

Spitz

Just as I was lamenting the latest casualty on the island, (eggs, gone - no eggs, milk, flour, ice cream, hamburger, etc, etc), the post office rings to tell me I have a package.

Out of the blue, I get a HUGE care package from an old friend in Colorado. OK, there were no eggs in it but there were some real treats, including three bars of Lindt chocolate and a bag of Lindt truffles. My favorite though, is the bag of David brand sunflower seeds! Holy crap I miss sunflower seeds. I'm eating them right now.

I am going to suck and crack and chew and spit until my mouth is covered in ulcers and my cheeks implode!!!

Yahoooooooo!!!!

Just as I was lamenting the latest casualty on the island, (eggs, gone - no eggs, milk, flour, ice cream, hamburger, etc, etc), the post office rings to tell me I have a package.

Out of the blue, I get a HUGE care package from an old friend in Colorado. OK, there were no eggs in it but there were some real treats, including three bars of Lindt chocolate and a bag of Lindt truffles. My favorite though, is the bag of David brand sunflower seeds! Holy crap I miss sunflower seeds. I'm eating them right now.

I am going to suck and crack and chew and spit until my mouth is covered in ulcers and my cheeks implode!!!

Yahoooooooo!!!!

YAY you!
Aren't care packages the BEST??
(yeah, eggs might have been a little risky....)

YAY you!
Aren't care packages the BEST??
(yeah, eggs might have been a little risky....)

They are the best! I've already eaten two chocolate truffles and I've had so many sunflower seeds I can't feel my tongue. I'm so easily pleased these days.

Also, the last part of my Amazon order arrived today. It's like freaking Xmas around here!

Pattens on sale for $0.99

The material I wanted on sale half price...all of the materials I wanted on sale!

The mock up of a corset I'm designing working out perfectly! :cathappy: can't wait to start it tomorrow!

Time with Jounar. :heart:

Knowing my mom loved the bday cake I made her today. :heart:

001-2.jpg

*winks at Gracie, gypsy*seer, ultramarineblue and Betticus*
Since you all were so nice to me, you can have a piece of it as well! ;)

You too of course, A.! :kiss:

Last edited:
Knowing my mom loved the bday cake I made her today. :heart:

001-2.jpg

*winks at Gracie, gypsy*seer, ultramarineblue and Betticus*
Since you all were so nice to me, you can have a piece of it as well! ;)

You too of course, A.! :kiss:

For me??!! You are the best, K!
*chocolate covered hugs*
:rose:

Two really cute little girls about 6 and 4. Mom had a younger girl in the cart. The two on the floor just couldn't get enough of their dad. In a playful way. It must be devastating for kids like that when their parents divorce.

Two really cute little girls about 6 and 4. Mom had a younger girl in the cart. The two on the floor just couldn't get enough of their dad. In a playful way. It must be devastating for kids like that when their parents divorce.
Hmmm, when the father is a DICKHEAD the divorce is pure blessing, really!!

One can be nice with kids and still bastard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back