The Stranger (Closed for heartofcourage)

He kissed her neck, slowly nibbling on her skin, moving to her earlobes, all the while keeping the slow rhythm, enjoying each and every motion and feeling that they shared. Loving how the sounds of their union mixed with those of the night time.

Too soon the need for more came and he started to increase the pace of his movements, feeling her body move along with his as he held her close to him.
 
Jennifer wrapped her legs tightly around his hips, encouraging the quicker pace that Dave was taking. His lips seemed to be everywhere at once, his body draping deliciously over her own. The skin rubbed together sinfully, telling her that she was very much involved in the moment. She never thought that she would have found something like this in the middle of nowhere, but she was very happy that she had.
 
If there was a moment of return, they had passed it already. He slid his hands up her sensual back, to curl his fingers over the tops of her shoulders, resting his upper body on his elbows. Keeping the intimate touch of their bodies as they moved in union, he loved how she moved with him, accepting the lead he gave and he felt to urge more from the moment. Moving faster, deeper, securing her by holding on to her shoulders, his kissing now forgotten as the passion of the moment started to overwhelm his senses.
 
'Fuck..." Jen whimpered as Dave curled himself around her, his hands holding onto her shoulders to anchor them both in the middle of the storm that they were sailing through.

She has absolutely no warning as the orgasm rushed through her, pulsing from the tips of her toes to the top of her head. She yelped, clinging to him as she road out the wave, groaning against his neck at the pleasure that enveloped her.
 
The moment Jen's orgasm hit her, he reached that final point as well. As she held him close to her, he released his own pleasure. Pulling her tight against him, his eyes closed in the pure rapture of the moment as her body sent her own quaking through his body. It felt like ages before his own orgasm started to subside and he stayed in position, planting soft little kisses on her neck, feeling the tremors of her body slowly subsiding where she pressed up against him.
 
The sounds of harsh breathing filled Jen's ears as they both basked in the aftermath of what they had done. It was quiet save for the breeze rustling the brush and the sounds of the evening around them. It was beautiful, she thought to herself.

"That was fantastic." Jen murmured, relaxing on the table beneath him as he kissed at her neck and shoulders, slowly calming along with her.
 
"Mmmm, I agree completely with you on that one."

He shifted and raised himself slightly from her, resting on his elbows as he reached up to move a strand of hair out of her face. He looked down at her and gave her a slight smile, leaning in for one small kiss.

"Not to spoil the moment, but I think we do need to get dressed. They might decide to come check out where their star disappeared to."
 
"They won't miss me until it comes time for that first scene tomorrow." Jen said with a lazy smile as he brushed a strand of hair from her face. "But I suppose getting dressed and heading back is probably for the best. We can't stay here like this forever, can we?"
 
"Hmmm...the temptation to stay is great, but then again getting clothed might help before some of the vampires of the night decide to come visiting."

He grinned at her and finally pushed himself from her, helping her from the table, he started to collect their clothes
 
Jen let out a long sigh as he helped her up off the table, gathering her clothing before he started to gather his own. She slowly dressed, the tension that had been simmering between them long gone. She felt comfortable with Dave, at ease as if she had been with him for a very long time.

"At least we share a tent." She said with a smile in his direction. "We take a break in filming next week. Maybe you could spend some time showing me around before we start up again."
 
He was busy buckling his belt, when she mentioned the break in filming. It sure sounded like a fabulous idea to him, partly because he could do with the time away from people.

"I would love to, of course there's some forms that will have to be filled out, certain fees and so on and so forth, but I doubt that it would be that much of a hassle."

He gave her a grin, "I do like you after all, so it would be much better to have you along than any of the other members of your cast or production teams."
 
"Well, I promise to follow the rules and not be a bother to you at least." Jen said with a laugh as she pulled the last piece of clothing into place. "You can trust that I will make your job enjoyable instead of a burden."
 
He chuckled, "Consider that burden already lessened. At least I know somebody is on my side."

He finished dressing and then packed up the food and quickly disassembled the rest of the gear and finally turned off the lamp. He moved to stand next to her and looked up at the starry sky.

"Beautiful isn't it?"
 
"Absolutely beautiful." Jennifer said, looking up at the same stars with a happy sigh. "I don't get to see them very often where I live. I almost forget that stars even exist."
 
"You'd be surprised how much I hear that. It is sad actually, all that beauty and constant changes and yet it all goes to waste on so many lives."

He smiled in the dark

"At least you can appreciate them now. That is always a good thing."

He flicked on his torch, "Let me escort the lady down the hill to her waiting shower and then come back to clean up here."
 
"That sounds like a beautiful plan." Jen said as she took Dave's arm and let him lead her through the darkness. "Besides, I don't think I'd want to get lost out here. Far too many places for me to end up at and too many beasts waiting to pounce."
 
He smiled at her, "Too true and not all animals waiting to pounce have legs."

He chuckled, "Like that snake you nearly stepped on the other day. The veld can be a dangerous place. Humans only make it more dangerous than anything else."

They arrived at the camp and he stopped at the vehicle, sure that she would want to get her clothing and what not before she go for a shower.
 
"I have less than good experience with slithering creatures." Jen said with a small laugh as they stopped at the vehicle and she climbed up to gather some fresh clothing. "A quick shower and then a good night's sleep. Hopefully no one wakes me up too early in the morning. I could do with some sleeping in."
 
"I guess that depends on your director and the other guys."

He accompanied her to the showers and then continued to check that everything was shut down and secured, then he brought down the food and other gear that he had left on the hill. When he was finished, he fetched his own clothing and went for a quick shower before he shut off the power and used the flash light to head back to the tent. He climbed up and sat down in the opening , looking out over the veld.
 
Jen woke briefly when she heard the sounds of someone climbing up to the tent. She lifted her head off her pillow and looked towards the entrance, seeing Dave sitting there staring out into the darkness.

"Are you coming to bed?" She asked him, laying her head back down on the pillow without even waiting for a response.
 
"Almost, sleep well Jen."

He didn't receive an answer and smiled into the darkness. A few moments later he closed the tent and got into bed.

Sunrise found the campfire burning and coffee pots heating up, Dave had the porridge going and was busy setting out condiments. He knew that the smell of food would do the waking up for him.
 
Jen was still tired when the smell of coffee and food reached her. It was a few moments later that she was slipping out of the tent after having pulled on a pair of shorts and a new shirt. She was hoping that she was in for a true rest day while the production scouted out new locations. She wanted to spend time with Dave and let him show her the wonderful new place that she found herself in.

"Morning." She said softly as she saw Dave, a small smile on her lips. "I see you were up bright and early this morning."
 
"Early bird catches the worm and all that."

He gave her a smile, "Come get yourself some coffee, the porridge should be done in a few minutes. You must try it with butter and sugar. And if it doesn't taste good, I will demand a camp cook."

He chuckled and pulled one of the kettles from the fire.
 
"It'll be more honest than what a camp cook can do." Jen said as she took a seat and took an offered cup of coffee. "I'll eat whatever you put in front of me without complaint. I promise. I'm not that spoiled as an actress yet."
 
He chuckled, "Then they are doing it wrong, should show them that you spoil your star talent.

Of course he was joking and about everybody knew that, he went about his work, getting the food ready and after that he got a nice plate of porridge, added the sugar and butter and presented it to Jen.

"There we go."

He sat down with his own cup of coffee and took a sip
 
Back
Top