BECCA v:- A nympho's tale Closed for bankbabe13

I knew I would get no peace until you'd satisfied that horny cunt of yours so as I still had business to do on the phone I signalled for you to get on your knees and suck my cock. You didn't need any further invitation as your hot wet mouth covered my cock and the sucking noises you were making were so loud I couldn't hear what my stockbroker was saying.

"I'll leave it with you Bob, do what you think best."

I cut him off and took notice of what you were doing to me, my boxers were pulled down to my knees and you were steadying yourself with one hand on my thigh with the other stroking the part of my cock that wasn't in your mouth.

I looked down into your lust filled eyes and grinned

"I'll say one thing for you Becca V, you're fuckin' persistent, when you want sex you go all out for it, it wouldn't surprise me if you have been fucking half the city while you were out and yet like a good little slut Becca V comes back to me wanting more. "

You nodded your head in agreement and my cock slipped further down your throat and you took every inch I had to offer, doing things to my cock and balls that until then I had only dreamt about.
 
We fell asleep after exhausting one another. The next day was saturday so i only had to work a few hours. You were having friends over for the local soccer game involving your favorite, Peterbourough United. I had texted earlier saying i help serve drinks which you thought was good so your buddies could see your girl and get jealous of you. As i come home a few are already there. You see a bag in my hand and ask what the contents are. About 10 minutes later i emerge from the bedroom wearing blue knee high soccer socks and a Peterborough United jersey that I "modified" by chopping it in half to the point it was only about 1/2" below my perky littke 34B chest and well... bottomless to boot as i come out and head to the kitchen to get driinks....
 
I gave Becca V a whistle of appreciation as she swayed her way to the kitchen giving an uninterrupted view of her white round ass and when she bent over to get something from under the sink her tight pink hole was there right in front of me just asking to be fucked. I wasn't the only one, the whole team were watching her flaunting her ass and pussy.

"You're really asking for it Becca V, if you wanna get fucked why not just say so?"

The look she gave me confirmed it, she was horny and wanted as many cocks inside her as possible.

"Hey guys this is Becca V and she's a real friendly gal , put your eyeballs back and help yourselves guys she's ready and willing,"

I stood behind Becca V and held her hips as she held on to the faucets and pushed her ass back, arching her back as the guys surged forwards and stroked and squeezed her tight little ass she wriggled her butt and made little gurgling sounds as one of the bolder guys fingered her tiny brown hole.

"My missus won't let me near her ass so thanks Becca V, you're a doll; "

"This what you want Becca V? The guys wanna give ya a workout when they're done touching ya up"

Becca V just moaned ecstatically and nodded. It wasn't long before the guys realized that Becca V just needed to be groped in the right places and she'd give them whatever they wanted. Her shirt was lifted to her armpits and her perky tits hung down and swayed side to side as one after another they finger fucked her ass and started to work their fingers into her hot slippery cunt.

"Okay fellas, time for the real thing, you sort out what order you're going in while I give Becca V a quickie, you guys take your time so long as it's hard she wants it in one of her holes, ain't that right dahling?"

There was that excited gurgling sound again as Becca V opened her legs wider.
 
Last edited:
We are in the living room as im setting up bowls for snacks. I figure your “quickie” comment would take place in kitchen pregame as they were announcing lineups for the game as your buddies settled in but before i can react you pick ne up, layin me on the living room carpet and in almost one single move pull your cock free from your pants and guide it into my pussy since i was already bottomless. Your buddies are a bit shocked but chant “screw her screw Becca” before rhe game begins as they watch my tanned and toned petite frame writhe a bit on the floor.
 
Becca V didn't need much persuading to open her legs as I pulled her down onto the floor,

"That's a nice touch Becca V, no shorts or panties the guys can see that you're up for some fun during the game."

My fingers soon found your wet snatch as you planted your feet on the floor and used your hands to open your pussy for the guys to drool over. I got busy pumping my fingers in and out, finally using four finger in you bucking hole and teasing your clit out.

When you were all nice and sloppily juicy and on the verge of cumming I pass you over to the guys sitting on the couch who lay you over their knees so that each one has a piece of you, able to keep you close to cumming but wanting you to play with them at the same time.
 
Im stretched across the knee of three of them sitting on your sofa. One slides my half jersey up to fully expose my perky little 34B’s as he fondles them, gently tweaking my nipples as he does. He slides my body up a bit and pulls put his cock, turnjnf my head to the side to face it. This leaves the guy in the middle to play with my tits and the guy on the end is using his palm to rub my hairless pussy and clit as they all gild mecin place across their laps.
 
I settle down on the floor in front of the four of you making sure you can reach my cock and can stroke it as the game begins. Without looking I can tell that you are quite happy slurping on Ben's cock , what with the wet sounds of him fucking your face and his loud groans.

"YESS BECCA V, OH FUCK YESS, SWALLOW ME DOWN BABY, OOOOHHH YEAH."

The harder he fucks your face the faster you slide your hand along my cock using my precum to lubricate my shaft. Your tits are receiving a great deal of attention too, your cut off shirt pushed up and your tits and nipples being massaged and slapped no doubt both of your nipples being twisted and pulled. Out of the corner of my eye I see that you have one bare leg draped over Jerry's shoulder giving him maximum access to both holes which he has taken full advantage of and is pumping his fingers in and out of your wide open cunt while his thumb is rimming your tight brown hole.

"Re you lot alright up there?" I call out my eyes glued to the game on TV.

The only reply was a loud splutter from Becca V as Ben shoots a thick creamy wad of spunk into her throat.

"Not long until half time then we'll swap around a bit, Becca V you go face down this time 'cos I have a feeling you're gonna be ass fucked"

Just then the half time whistle blows.
 
My upper half stull across their knees as i squeal a bit as them flipping me over onto my belly caught me off guard. Their hands busy and warching rhe game. Being flipped over causes me to gaf a liittle before adjusting to the cock in my mouth as it goes deeper now, the middle guy reaches under me so he can still cup and play with my perky boobs which they all have complinented. This leaves my “you can bounce a quarter” off of my tight ass in the air, as with a little lube you slip into my ass, hands on hips and slowly pump.
 
My three buddies really know their business and keep you on the edge right the way throughout the second half as I ride your ass slapping your firm white globes and turning them a rosy pink. The slurping sounds from your mouth become wetter and sloppier as you slide your mouth up and down the length of cock tickling your tonsils, allowing you to suck the hot meat but not enough to make him cum.
Your tits become a bit of a problem as they are so sensitive and each time your nipples are pulled as though you are being milked you buck and squirm almost throwing me off but a hard slap on the ass quietens you down so the only sound is the TV commentary and the squelching sucking sounds of you sucking cock and the SLAP, SLAP, SLAP of my balls on your wet cunt.

"You better hope we win the game Becca V, 'cos if we do you get a cum bath inside and out."
 
They all comment on my petite little body snd joke with you about this is the best soccer match theyve watched in a while. They are the in awe as you slap my ass thst there is hardly and wiggle to it showing how tight it is. As you cum hard in my ass. One of your buddies says “ got 20 minutes for halftime before match begins what should we do?” Clas in the soccer socks and half jersy still hitched above ny perky little 34B’s i lay on floor knees up legs spread and, biting me lower lip, i say “ i wanna see ya guys split these posts with your best shot whos first?”
 
Becca V's response as to what we should do during the twenty minute break comes as no surprise to me as Becca V lays on the floor with her legs spread, but there's not enough time for all of us to fuck her delectable wet cunt so I suggest that each of us jerks off and try to land their spunk on Becca V's clit, the nearest gets to eat her out. Becca is all for it and she pulls the hood of her clit back and rubs her clit hard so it swells to a half inch nub of pleasure. One by one we all spurt our hot creamy loads towards Becca V who is hold her clit to make it as big a target as possible.

"Is she always like this ?" asks Ben jealously.

"You should see her when she gets horny." I reply with a smirk.

Oddly enough none of us got to see the second half as we took turns sucking and fucking Becca V's hot bald cunt.
 
Your buddies kind of watched the game, being huge fans, as i lie thee in just the blue and white knee length soccer socks and half jersey pretty much around my neck. They all comment on my toned and tanned body making sure to say my name with each lewd renark. You excuse yourself to the bathroom, as you do one of your buddies says lets see what ya really can take honey. Even when i say “enough is enough boys. One pins arms above head and covers my mouth as they turn game up. One enters my pussy, grabs my petite hips and reallt starts to bang me like a jackhammer.
 
When I get back from the loo I look round for you but can't see you anywhere unless that's you under Ben whose fat white ass is bouncing up and down as if he's having a fit. As usual I jump to the wrong conclusion and tap Ben on the shoulder, "You don't have to fuck her if you don't want to, she'll get over it if you say no."

"You got it all wrong buddy she's the one that said no, or rather she said 'enough'."

"You say that Becca V?" I demanded disbelievingly having never heard you say you'd had enough.

There must be sommat wrong with ya doll. BEN, GET YA FUCKIN' COCK OUT OF HER CUNT RIGHT NOW."

As soon as Ben took his cock out everything became clear it was just like the little Dutch boy pulling his finger out of the dyke Becca V had had an overload of cum but as soon as it was gone she was on her hands and knees again and taking one up her ass.

"Good girl Becca V I knew you wouldn't let me down."
 
As I’m on all fours. One of your buddies slips a finger between my thighs and gets some of my juices on his finger and playfully says, like a mom feeding a kid, “here comes the airplane Becca V” with that I reluctantly open up and am made to taste my own sweet juices. The one cums hard in my ass and my petite body nearly slumps to the floor, leaking cumshots from my ass and pussy. Your buddies want more like im some sort of toy but you say.....
 
"Ain't you guys had enough for tonight? I'm telling ya, you'll all be a fuckin' train wreck in the morning, while Becca V here will be as fresh as a daisy and on the hunt. Anyway I want my fair share, I did after all fix it up so you guys could have a good time and Becca V got what she wanted."

I stroked Becca's hair as she rubbed her lips over my cock head purring like a kitten the low purring vibrations traveling down my cock to my balls, so much so that my cock twitched and almost poked Becca V in the eye.

"I guess I'd better put this somewhere safe Becca V, got any ideas?"

She rolled on her back and opened her legs and and pulled open her well used cunt and gave me that sexy smile that always preceded a lengthy sex session.
 
Your buddies had gotten their fill as they had left. As you slide into me, i catch you off guard snd roll you onto your back and begin to ride you. “Caught off guard just like your soccer team tsk tsk” i joke. Gyrating my petite little hips more and more feeling you grow inside me. I only last a bit then cum hard ss i am actually a bit exhausted from the “halftime” efforts of your buddies during the soccer game. The next morning we awake. You are in shower but i have a text if some running around ya wanna do and since its my off day you ask if i want to go out and about with you. In the text you mention three errands to run, they are....
 
I first took Becca V to my favourite toy shop and greeted Maisie with a hug and a kiss giving me the perfect excuse to fondle her almost naked ass, she was quite stunning in her corset and stockings, long blonde hair tumbling on her shoulders, showing off her substantial figure.

"Hi Maisie, be a dear and get me a set of cock rings, you know my size."

Maisie laughed, "I should do, you've had your cock in me enough times."

"Yeah and I still would if it hadn't been for me blowing early and you getting knocked up, but you had such a tight grip on my cock I couldn't get it out in time."

"Water under the bridge Honey, I conned Seb into thinking it was his and so he married me."

I chuckled, "You devious bitch, Becca here won't make that mistake will ya babe."

Slipping my hand under your skirt and fingering your wet pussy.

"Why don't you browse around and see if there's anything you haven't already tried, me and Maisie are gonna go out back and do some catching up."

Leaving you to browse as Maisie and I head for the back room and the bed."
 
Last edited:
Walking around in my pink blouse,short black pleated skirt a good 3” above the knee and pink 3” strappy heels i look at the sexy clothing and toys. Two men enter the shop, both about 6’4 and decent builds and seeing me and no one else i think they assume I work at the shop. They say they are looking for items for their girlfriends. I try to tell them i do NOT work there, however they seem the arrogant types and i can barely get a word in edgewise.

One says “you are about her size honey what do you suggest” he picks up a lacy red bra and the other says we need a good comparison”. He then boldly walks over to me and unbutons my tucked in blouse to my naval. I just stand there in shock, not sure what to say as my lacy pink bra is now revealed.
 
The two men are confident types used to getting what they wanted and They decided they wanted Becca V so ignoring her protests that she was just a customer they picked out some naughty revealing lingerie and demanded that she model them for them even unbuttoning her blouse to her navel .

"Ya bra don't do a thing for those gorgeous tits gal, ditch that bra and show us how your tits look in this one."

Becca's lacy pink bra is unhooked and cast to one side as they fondle her tits and stimulate her nipples to hard points that has Becca V gasping and breathing heavily.

"Hey buddy this little vixen is getting turned on, mebbe she's willing to do more than model for us, ,,,,how about it babe? You fancy a couple of hot meaty cocks in your snatch?"

Before Becca can move she finds herself face pressed against the wall of a changing room with her arms above her head and her tits being squeezed and hot thick cock slamming into her pussy.
 
Last edited:
OOC: renember this thread use my name” Becca V” as often as ya can like hearing it in these situations.

Hand iver my mouth ss the one in my pussy says “ dude this petite little brunette is tight. The other says “wanna ride baby?” My head says “no!” But it alao betrays me and nods “yes”. With that one pulls his cock out, sitting on the bench in front of the mirror and tells me to sit. Semi reluctantly i do so, hitching up my short pleated skirt so he can see my hairless pussy under the skkmpy panties and guide himself into me.
A few moments later i here”Becca ya here?” I manage to get out “ in changing room 5”. To my surprise you dont cone in and claim you have more business to attend to and you will be ready to go in about 30 minutes. With that I, and the two men can hear your footsteps getting more distant as, the one whos lap I’m on grabe my hips and bounces me watching my perky little 34B’s bounce in my open blouse.
 
The horny slut that the boys had found didn't protest too much as they got rid of her bra after discovering the front hook and then just sliding it out from under her blouse, Her tits were firm and bouncy and she seemed quite content to sit on one cock and suck on the other.

"Becca, ya here?"

"“ in changing room 5”.

I knew Becca was up to something but as I had no real claim on her I decided to go and fuck Maisie again telling Becca we'd be leaving in thirty minutes.

While one guy is fucking Becca trying to get her really turned o the other is looking through her purse and finds a card with the words,
"My name is Becca and I like to fuck but call me Becca V and I just won't stop"

Unsure what to make of it he asks
"So your name is Becca but why do you like being called Becca V?"

The change was instantaneous as though someone had flipped a switch,
From just bouncing on the guys cock she was slamming herself down on him wanting every inch inside her and she grabbed the other guys cock and slurped wetly all over it before sucking it into her mouth.
 
Last edited:
I tel them growing up had a few Beccas inmy classes that the boys liked so when they liked me my last name initial “V” was az way to know they wanted me apart from the others, so a special identifer. The one who's lap im on holds toght on my petite hips bouncing me, commenting on my toned tanned body as i move his hands to my tits. The guy in front of us catches me off guard as he grabs my hair, bending me forward to suck his cock. “Well Becca V both holes tight we like” they continue yo screw me toll they both cum. They give me their numbers if i ever need “dressing room help” again and leave. Im able to retrieve my front hook bra and dres before you come back to the store. I act like im looking around at the sexy clothes.
You say i seem flush is all good i say “ yes just missed ya and this secy lingerie kinda turns me on a bit”.
 
In between slurping and suckling on the cock presented to her Becca V explained how being called Becca V got her all excited. She bounced up and down on the meaty cock inside her and moaned wetly round the cock that she was eagerly swallowing down her throat. They really banged her hard until they all came together, Becca V was full of cum with it oozing from her well fucked cunt and she licked her lips mopping up the creamy spunk she hadn't managed to swallow.
Once they had cleaned up they exchanged numbers and promised to call her. Becca managed to find her clothes and got dressed before I returned, she said that the sexy clothes turned her on so I suggested that she should try some on in the back room.
 
After a few choices i select the following thinking you’re gonna buy it for me...

http://www.eadedress.com/uploadfile/product/2016/09/10/1473495097.jpg

https://www.amiclubwear.com/shoes-heels-plsr-delight-636bpinksatin.html

Just then you tell me you want me to go out in the store like that. I give you a dirty look saying “ out in the store like this? I cannot. There are like 6 guys and 2 of them have their women with them shopping”. You just comvince that if i want the outfit, and you know i do since pink is my favorite color, if i do you will buy it. You tell me “besides they will just thnk of you as a store model. You push me out into the store with a playful swat on my tight ass.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top