A Lustful Ruse

A

AutumnOhGee

Guest

**Note: I've used red text for side-characters and magenta for Leah dialogue.

**Looking for: Someone not afraid to play a lustful, horrible excuse of a man. Take a look at my SRP. If you like what you see, send me a shout out in the private messages. I'll give you more detail then on what I thought could happen. :cool:

**My character: Leah Moore

The warm spring sun gently caressed the soft breeze that passed ever so lazily over Cypress Park, as if it knew the mood of most drivers in Los Angeles at this time of day and was trying its darn hardest to help. In this city of broken dreams and crushed ambitions, there were no shortage of angry commuters, busily making their way across the city with a New York minute to spare. Yes, the city's residents were always riled up after 5, with distant honking and exaggerated sounds of drifting, wheels squeezing against the cement whenever the smallest opening came about. Was it like this all across the city? Perhaps not. But in Leah's neck of the woods, this was incredibly commonplace. Enough that the young woman would often kill time as hundreds tried their best to beat traffic, opting to go to the mall's cafe and browse her phone for half an hour or so.

Leah didn't spoil herself, but out of all her purchases that she had made in recent years, her phone was probably her favorite. Not only opting as a great time killer as she waiting for traffic to die out, but for everything. From texting her loving husband during a difficult day, to posting on Facebook, to scheduling her morning routine (and as such, following it), she couldn't live without it. Which it on itself was pretty funny, as maybe two or so years ago, Leah was always talking to Owen about the dangers of technology and yet here she was, completely addicted to her phone. Her husband often laughed when he caught her on the couch, playing Candy Crush on her phone.

Maybe she had a point, a couple of years ago. After all, if she wasn't so enthralled in reading the latest gossip online, maybe she would have noticed the hooligans making their way towards her. The catalyst that would change her life forever.

"Oh hey, it's that sexy bitch who works at Cypress Cosmetics."
"You weren't kidding, she DOES have a big ass"
"Hey! What the hell is your problem?!"


Leah, while she would normally turn the other cheek while she was working, had just about reached her limit at the end of the day. One of the men laughed, raising his hands up in the air as if he didn't want to fight. The one right next to him laughed as well, covering his mouth with his fist, as if to stop himself from laughing. There were two more with them, one of which walked away, as if embarrassed from this whole ordeal. That, or he was off to bother someone else.

"Okay okay, we'll leave you alone! See you."

And with that, they were true to their word and left Leah by herself. With a sigh of relief, Leah turned away and looked back at the table...to see that her phone was gone. Confused, the young woman moved the chair and table, as if she had somehow just misplaced it, until realizing that the man who wandered from that group of idiots wasn't moving because he was embarrassed, but walking around the commotion to take her phone. A frustrated cry escaped her mouth, before she took her purse and heels clicking angrily against the smooth floor of the mall, wandered outside to go home.

At this point, the city noise had quieted down somewhat; it wasn't peaceful by any means, but it definitely wasn't as chaotic as it was half an hour ago. In near tears, Leah had gotten into her Prius and drove off in a huff. Her mind raced almost as fast as her car, wondering whether she should have gone to the police, or head straight home to tell Owen that some jerk stole her phone. Her mind was preoccupied with that, and the guilt she had over losing the damn thing. It was Owen's gift for her birthday and it wasn't cheap. What would he think? What would he say once she revealed that she just so carelessly lost such an expensive phone?

Not paying attention to her surroundings, she was late to react as an SUV in front of her came to an abrupt stop. It wasn't a hard crash by any means, but she did feel the slight throwback as her Prius had bumped into the back of the vehicle. It took a moment for her to realize what had just happened, only snapping back to reality as the owner of the vehicle moved the car forward and got out, in order to check for damages.

Was she going to get sued? Leah's heart pounded in her chest. The last thing in the world that she needed was more expenditures and more of a burder to give on both herself and her husband. And this would be a lot more than any phone. The vehicle in front of her was, after all, a Mercedes and anyone able to afford something like that was bound to be rich enough to sue her into oblivion.

"I'm so sorry! I'm so sorry! Oh god ... "

Leah whimpered as she ran past the man to gauge the damages herself. There wasn't much, barely a scuff, but in this state of mind Leah was overestimating everything. The bills, the visits to court...so much so that she didn't have time to notice the smirk in the man's face. His eyes gazed all over her body, her exposed skin, long legs, the slight bounce of her chest as she ran past him and her big ass, confined in her tight track pants.

A ruse well played, one that would change the course of her life forever.

VWbalre.jpg

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Bradley Williams was a typical ugly duckling story growing up. As expected, he wasn’t that good looking or popular in high school. He was never out of shape, though he lacked muscles for the most part. Over the past decade or so, since high school, he managed to develop into a different person. He pursued a degree at college in mechanical engineering, had gotten into better shape than ever, and had a close-knit group of friends that he hung out with.

His job at the mall was fairly rewarding in different aspects. The pay and the hours were good, and mostly as he saw fit to work them, and the view wasn’t bad either. There were plenty of times that he would be working on some project and he would notice either some of the ladies walking into lingerie stores, or just around. A good portion of the time there were some that looked as if they were trying to see how much they could get away with almost violating the dress code policy.

At 23, Bradley had started working at the mall after graduating from college. Though it wasn’t the world’s best opportunity, he found out that he would get paid a very respectable amount and enjoyed the perks. It wasn’t until about a month ago that he had really paid attention to Leah. There was the occasional passing by and saying hi, on a few occasions with some friends that were females, so he could get a reaction from them. The reactions usually meant that they were jealous. He wasn’t sure if she ever knew he worked for the mall since he never wore any uniforms to indicate that he did. His lust, however, started to become his newly engineered plan in his head. The group of guys that looked like they were going to be causing trouble? He made a deal with them if they distracted Leah and got her phone on this day, specifically. The car that he rented last week, though he had his own? Bradley made sure that it was a nice Mercedes-Benz, specifically a S-Class that usually retails for close to $100K. Every detail, especially knowing where the “accident” would take place, one of the few places the cameras couldn’t see, he had planned.

Once he felt the shift of his car, he knew what had happened. Leah’s day, everything that he expected to go wrong for her, was going right in his book. As he got out, he looked angry. Though he couldn’t read her mind, he expected with everything going as it has been for Leah, that he had a prime opportunity. He walked over slowly, admiring how she looked, and said, “What the fuck is your problem?” There was a small shot of anger in his eyes as he played his part. “I’m sorry, I’m sorry,” Bradley said as he acted like he was taking a breath, “Are you alright? Are you hurt?” He inquired as he made it to where the vehicles had collided. A sigh of relief went off in his mind as he saw how minimal the damage was on his rental. Explaining this wouldn’t be a problem. There was hardly any way to tell if someone misjudged pulling in to park and hit him on accident, though he did notice the panicked state that Leah was in. “God, this is probably going to cost me a shitload to fix. It’s worse enough my original car is being worked on, now my rental car is damaged. Please tell me that you have insurance,” Bradley said with a sigh, as if he was acting like he was meeting someone who would at least be delinquent on payments and have it lapse.
 
Back
Top