The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wishing I could take a day off and just dive back into bed... feel like absolute shit..
 
hugs tight

Sorry to hear that...I had to take today off for my own (and bump's) good...wish you could do the same... :rose:
*snuggles the pregnant little witch*

Yea, but with the responsibility I have over 'her' and my work, taking a day off isn't going to happen easilly.
 
*snuggles the pregnant little witch*

Yea, but with the responsibility I have over 'her' and my work, taking a day off isn't going to happen easilly.

I know...

snuggles back

...will still keep hoping that things ease soon and that your week picks up regardless before too long...
 
Man, that takes the concept of playing with yourself to a whole new level.

Yes. But it would be a sight.

I cant even imagine someone knowing every single button, every way to drive me batshit crazy. I'd kill her. or she'd kill me. One way or another. good lord. I'd die from that many orgasms.. and if I lived, I'd kill her once I could think coherently again.
 
My cat is weird.

lol.

my (sisters, but mine) little dog almost succeed in drowning itself today.

I dropped half a spoon of canned catfood (giving the big dog antibiotics with it) in the dogs water dish.
Tiny turkey tried tried for 15 min to fish it out.


I swear I should have stopped him but it was too funny not to just sit there and watch.
 
Two more posts to go and I think they'll have to wait until tomorrow. My brain is not cooperating and both gentlemen deserve better than a mediocre response from me.

Think I'll go stretch out again.

G' Night, Lit. :rose:

I may be back later. Who knows.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top