Moving into the dark (Closed)

Rayna couldn't help getting aroused by the man handling, she has always loved it rough, and it has been far too long since she's mated. However, she wasn't going to make easy for him if she could help it, at the moment she couldn't shift because of his grip on her throat, shifting would only make him pierce her flesh.

"I see everything and none of those things are your concern."

It was difficult for her to breath when he lifted her higher, forcing her onto tip toes, but she kept growling all the same with her claws digging into his arm. There wasn't much she could do with him pinning her to the wall, using his body to trap her legs as well. It took everything in her power to growl off the sensation he created from teasing her ear, not wanting to give him that pleasure.

"My mate will kill you if you touch me..."

Clearly a lie which he could see burning in her eyes along with the growing lust which she was desperately trying to hide.

The situation called for an attempt to knee at his groin and she gave a forced grin as she made the attempt, knowing that she really didn't have a chance within the position. Also her claws released from his arm and clawed down his back sharply.

"Or I will just kill you myself...."

She growled deeply as she tried to use her legs for leverage, kicking and pushing against the wall with her feet as best as she could since she was unable to knee him in the groin, she had to go with other means.
 
He was enjoying toying with her as she struggled against his grip. He didn't have to see her eyes to know that she was becoming aroused. Her scent was giving her away every moment.

"I'm not so sure your mate would like how much you are enjoying this."

He chuckled as he just held her against her wall as she continued to struggle, trying to kick at him. He ignored her claws as they went down his back, pressing his body more against her. It would become evident to her that his jeans weren't enough to contain his arousal, the large bulge pressing into her stomach.

"You can certainly try to kill me."

He growled in her ear for a moment before he suddenly pulled back from her. His hand stayed on her wrist as he swiftly turned her around to the wall, slamming her against it again as he bent her arm behind her. He muttered a soft phase in her ear.

The shadows around them twirled into movement, sliding over her caught wrist as they turned into a manacle. The other end of the pair materialized around her other wrist, a chain between them. The chain suddenly shortened so both hands were locked behind her and his claws around her neck once more.

"Mmmm...doggie in chains.."
 
Rayna cried out with a sharp breath when he turned her around, pushing her up against the wall, barely turning her head in time before he crushed her nose. All this did though was make her growl, forcing herself to push back the ever growing lust. She couldn't help taking in his scent, secretly savoring it as well as the feeling of him rubbing up against her.

The chains caught her wrist before she had time to react to them, with normal everyday chains she could break through them easily. And though she knew these were made of magic, she did try to break them apart and her claws grew from her other hand.

"Who said I am enjoying this?"

She snarled and pressed her hands against his groin, letting him feel the sharpness of her claws ready to scratch where they could reach. Luckily for her, his hard buldge was pressing right into her hands from this position. She curled up one of hands and shredded through his pants, grazing the flesh with very sharp claws.

"And you can stop calling me 'doggie'... I'm not a pet!"

She pressed her claws a little more into the flesh she felt, fighting back the groan that wanted to escape when she felt just how big he was. Honestly, she didn't want to claw up such a beautiful cock, it would a waste after all, but it was the only threat she had left and she let him feel that threat.

"I don't see how raping me is talking. You think a little rape is going to keep my mouth shut?"
 
He smirked for a moment when he hear her rip his pants and then feel the claws against his cock. The threat was there, but for him, it didn't mean much. He had supplies to stop the bleeding, and it wasn't anything a few hours in the statis tank couldn't handle. A quick glance around them for a moment showed him that a stack of wooden crates where nearby, stack just high enough to keep her on her toes if she was bent over it.

He kept hold her against the wall as he shift back just a little, his free hand grabbing the shadow manacles. He suddenly twisted them around, forcing her arms to twist behind her and away from his groin. He kept her mid-section pressed against the wall as he pulled her shoulders, neck, and head backwards towards him.

"You are a dog and a pet, who serves a master. And this dog has her neck in a grip that can easily get broken with the right twist of my hand."

He jerked her away from the wall before guiding her to the stacked crates, pushing her down on top of them.

"And this little rape will be the least of your worries, if you open your mouth."

He kept lifting her arms upwards for a few inches, his other hand tightening around her neck a little more to emphasis.
 
Rayna fought back the whimpering from the pain he was causing as he moved her around, biting her lower lip to keep from making any sound. She didn't want to give him the satisfaction of knowing how much this was hurting and she did try to struggle on the way towards the crates. Sadly she was no match for his strength which she actually found odd, wondering what the hell he was, even Ulfric couldn't man handle her like this.

"And just what is that I am suppose to keep quiet? The fact that Kyleen was out alone? Or that you were asking far too many questions for your own good?"

She glanced back over her shoulder with a sudden knowingly look and smile, there is only really one reason for him to be threatening her.

"Or is there something else.... Nightmare..."

Rayna had been watching him that night, she saw he did something from his window, though at the time she didn't think anything of it. It was all making sense now though and she tested it with that single word, to test his reaction. All the while she tried kicking back, finding contact with his thigh and she pushed hard against him, attempting to get him off her.
 
Hearing her questions and her accusation, he didn't miss a beat. Her kick did little more than make him chuckle a little, through there was a bit of pain. He went with the kick, his leg moving backwards a little as he balanced on one foot. His hand stayed tight around her throat as he pulled her head back for a moment, leaning his head down next to hers.

"For a dog, you seem to think highly of yourself. What do I care if Kyleen is alone? And maybe you're following me around has pissed me off just a little bit."

Though she called him by the nickname he was given, it didn't cause him too much alarm. He already had plans in mind to take care of things as they were. Right now he just wanted to play. He whispered softly again, shadow manacles wrapping around her ankles to hold her legs apart some, but just enough slack to keep her off the ground on her tiptoes.

He didn't care his pants were torn, but he wasn't going to let hers look the same manner. His hand released her wrists before moved down and squeezing on her crotch, pressing deeply into her for a moment. He release her throat from his other hand as another set of shadow chain went across her back, securing her to the crates. He deftly undid her pants before shoving them and her underwear down.

"Oh, now it's time to defile you for your mate."
 
Low deep growls emerged as she felt more chains wrapping around her, which of course killed one of her plans to stall for more time. It wasn't like her to get caught this easily, let alone be taken down just as easy and sadly for as aroused as she was, she was also getting pissed.

"What does following you have anything to do with me keeping quiet?"

With her neck free from his claws, Rayna was slowly trying to shift into full on wolf just to prove that she isn't just some 'dog'. He didn't react as she planned to the name she called out, in reality she didn't expect much from it either. The chains were of shadow magic which made it difficult for her to shift completely with the one chain wrapped around her back. However, she had heard the enchantment he used, which she had to admit was a bit older language than what she knew.

"Just let me go and I won't tell Thanatos that your a fake..."

The whole time he was touching her though, removing her pants, she refused to react towards the attention, even if the wetness between her thighs gave her away. Soon she was whispering a little incantation of her own, attempting to dispell the chains that held her down. Rayna struggled harder against the chain, trying her damnest to use the wolf strength to break them.

She did use some shadow work of her own, using it to create a club and attempted to use it from behind him hoping to catch him off guard. He wasn't the only one that knew tricks of the shadow, though, he clearly knew older magic than she did.
 
He didn't see the club behind him, but he did feel it hit on his right side. It stung a bit, but his muscles weren't just for show. It hit him a couple more times, making him growl softly. If he was going to do this, he was going to do it fast.

"Bad dog."

When she had clawed his pants open, it made him ready for work. And the power struggle on served to turn him on more. One hand went to the middle of her back, pushing her back on the crates. At the same time, he pressed his tip against her wet folds before driving hard and deep into her. His shaft was very thick, just over two inches in girth and almost a foot long.

His other hand grabbed the back of her head, pulling it up from the crates, his claws pressing into her flesh a bit as he began thrusting in and out of her with deep, penetrating strokes.
 
Rayna bit back the scream that wanted to escape when he plunged hard into her, the club hit him a few more times a bit harder each time until it vanished. Once he started moving within her, it was next to impossible to focus on the club any longer. She was very tense and gripped him with extreme tightness as she did her best to deny the pleasure it created, it has been far too long since she's been with another. Granted being raped was the last thing she ever expected, he did feel incredible as she stretched and filled her to the fullest.

Her hands balled up into tight fists, digging her claws into the palms as she fought so hard to keep some kind of focus, to deny him the satisfaction of hearing any possible moans. Though, her mental fight didn't last nearly as long as she wanted it too, his size and the way moved was impossible to deny and soon little whimpers made their escape. Shortly after that her pussy pulsed and gripped all around his thick cock as she came hard, gushing her juices all over him.

"Pleasssse..... sssst....oooohhhh fffuck....."

Rayna cried out loudly as another orgasm ripped through her just as she attempted to beg him to stop. He was hitting every single nerve possible and there was no controlling how hard the orgasms hit her. She couldn't remember it ever feeling this good, even with her mate back in the day didn't feel like this. Of course, her mate wasn't nearly as big as this beast is and she's never been restrained like she is now.
 
He groaned as she tried her best to be as tight as possible, only creating more pleasure for him. He couldn't quite fit into her fully, bottoming out with a couple of inches outside her. Her begging didn't bother him, nor attempts to dent him, only spurring him onward.

He growled with pleasure as she spammed around his length with orgasm after orgasm, her warm juices splashing over him. He enjoyed the way she felt like a hot glove, her walls sucking on him eagerly. He soon was pounding hard and faster with each passing moment into her spasming body. He wondered quickly it would take for her to pass out from exhaustion as he drove as hard and fast into her as he could, his large sac hitting against her clit with each thrust.

The air was filled with her screams of pleasure and their combined scents. It was nearly three minutes before he was on the verge of release, his cock swelling even larger inside her. However, instead of giving her the satisfaction of getting filled, he pulled out of her quickly.

With his claws still holding her head up, he moved around in front of her, her mouth wide open as she panted heavily. His free hand wrapped around his slick shaft as he finished pumping himself off. He cried loudly as his hot seed splattered all over her face, into her mouth, and on her throat in thick, heavy strands.

Once finished, he took a moment to catch his breathe before leaning down next to her, a claw resting against her jugular.

"Now what did you see me doing?"

If she didn't say wait he liked, he was well prepared to slit her throat there.
 
It honestly didn't take long for Rayna to slip into the haze of raw pleasure, her natural instinct to mate kicked in almost instantly with the dominance he had over her. It felt as if it went on forever as he pounded relentlessly into her and she couldn't tell from orgasm to the next. Though she never passed out as her wolf side was meant to last for quite sometime with how their males mated.

Rayna was spent however, considering how long it has been for her the overwhelming sensations sent her nerves on a wild goose chase as she shivered. The sudden emptiness left her whimpering for more, expecting to feel his hot seed exploding into her. Instead she choked on what landed in her mouth and she tried to squirm away from it landing on her face.

It literally took her several moments before she fully realized what was happening when he finished. She could barely feel his claw at her throat as she swallowed down the rest of his cum, her eyes were glazed heavily with lust when she opened them. Clearly she was in no position to say something smart ass, for as much as she isn't afraid to die, this isn't how she watned to go. Sure as hell not be found like this either, Rayna isn't a stupid girl after all.

"I saw nothing."

She whimpered softly just as the tears slowly caressed her burning cheeks.
 
He smiled for a moment at her answer, satisfied. He pulled his claws from her, his hand reforming. Instead of walking away yet, he reached down further. He stuck two fingers into her still leaking pussy, pulling out some of her juices. He licked up her juices from his fingers and along his hand, mming before speaking.

"Good girl. Your chains will disappear shortly, so you can clean up yourself before returning to your Master."

Needing to getting cleaned up himself, he decided to try the door of the building they were behind. It turned out to be a small apartment building, and the first apartment he came to was vacant. Discarding his destroyed clothes in the alley dumpster, he used the vacant apartment to shower. He redressed in a pair of black shorts and the same t-shirt her had on.

With his backpack on, he stepped out of the front of the building. In the alley, the chains disappeared just as he said they would. Checking the time for a moment, he saw there was still a little bit if time before dinner. He chuckled for a moment and started walking toward the manor.
 
As soon as the chain vanished she wasted no time in shifting into full wolf form far more angered than she has been in a long time. If he thinks a little rape and a little threat will stop her, he had another thing coming. However, she wouldn't tell Thanatos what happened, no she wanted to be the one to make this man pay for what he did.

Rayna howled loud and clear into the air before taking flight, picking up his scent very quickly growling deeply as she followed it. Landing on the rooftop of where he was walking her eyes narrowed down to him, even heard his little chuckle and within moments she used the shadows to give him a very forceful shove. She made sure he didn't see where she was though as she watched his reaction, there was more she wanted to do but there were too many people around.

Soon she flew off, diving right at him with another forceful shadow shove to let him know she wasn't taking his threat lightly. It was all done very quickly however, not allowing him the chance to grab her before she flew off high into the sky towards the manor.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile at the manor Kyleen had gotten her lecture from both Ulfric and Thanatos, she had spent quite a bit of energy at the target range casting multiple spells out of anger. Eventually she shifted into her kitsune form, the blue fur shined in the sun and the black rings were darker than normal. Her tails flicked with annoyance as she curled up in the grass soaking on the last bit of sun before it died down.

There were many times when she had thought about running away from this place, he kept treating her like a child and she was no longer a child. The chance to leave was at her fingertips, however the only thing that truly kept her here is the simple fact she didn't know how to survive out there. He had her fully in his hands as she depended on him for everything and anything, yet at the same time, he could just as easily take it all away. Kyleen had no money, no where to go, no skills that would help her to survive.... So here she remains.

Right now as she pretended tried to take a nap, she felt more like a scolded pet more than anything in that moment, not even feeling like herself as she contemplated on what to do from this point. No matter where she went, Thanatos would just hunt her down and bring her back, killing anyone who got in his way.
 
He had expected some sort of retaliation from Rayna, but he wasn't sure when it was going to happen. He stumbled a bit when he was shoved by the shadow, backing against the building. He smirked for a moment, looking around. He may not have been able to see her, but he could smell her. He took a couple of steps forward when she dove at him again. He fell back against the building again, laughing.

"You'll get your chance to play again little wolf."

He watched her fly off towards the manor before resuming walking. However he veered into the far end of the park first, kneeling in the shadows of a gazebo. He dropped the backpack on the ground, rummaging through it for a few moments. He pulled out a clear piece of plastic-like see through object the size of notebook paper and twice as thick.he also pulled out two black plastic objects, both the same size as a small notebook.

He placed all three together at the small of his back beneath his shirt, a layer of shadows holding them against him. Satisfied they weren't able to be seen, he continued on to the manor. He greeted the guards, one of whom escorted him inside.
 
Kyleen picked up the strangers scent and looked towards his direction noticing he was being escorted around as well. More and more this man was triggering her curiosity and yet, he has shown no interest in her as far as she could tell. This practically made her give up on trying to snag his attention as she vanished from the spot she was in, naturally getting Ulfric upset.

Once in her room though, she stared at herself in the mirror for a good long time and started to look around her room. All the sudden everything just screamed at her indicating that she was still just a child, and the image that looked back at her told her she was just a pet.

All this made her growl deeply and she saw Rayna flying back from where ever she came from making Kyleen wonder if she felt the same way. She was Thanatos' sister, so she had far more freedom and he didn't treat her the same way, although, she did 'obey' his orders.

Kyleen focused on the image in the mirror again, studying her features for a time and slowly made her ears disappear, turning them into elven ears. The blue hair grew a bit brighter and had the black and white streaks all throughout it, soon her piercing blue eyes reflected the kitsune that hid beneath the mask.

When she stood up she focused on hiding her tails for the first time in her life, almost feeling naked without them. There wasn't much she could about her natural features such as her height which for a kitsune is fairly tall or the size of her curvy frame. All in all though, she was proud of the slight transformation as she no longer looked like a 'pet' or even a child anymore. The only left was what to wear, all the clothes she had made her seem younger than she wanted, once again she thought about Rayna.

It took her awhile to figure out what felt right but she settled on a leather vest top, a half shirt underneath that came off her shoulders and tight blue jeans. It was a bit bolder than what she normally wears, but she liked it and it wasn't meant to show off or anything, she was just trying on a new look. Then she grinned at what she saw in the mirror, her attitude changing a bit as she no longer wanted to feel sorry for herself. Hidden goals were forming as she went down to dinner.

Thanatos didn't meet up with Zion right away as he had a few things to deal with, mainly Rayna and they could be heard arguing in the distance. It was clear he didn't like what she had to report, which wasn't much and he didn't believe her considering the look in her eyes told him there was more. Even though she did clean up, he could still smell the sex all over her.

The guard that escorted Zion just let him roam wherever he wanted to go, bored with having to babysit. At one point Kyleen ran into him on her way to the kitchen area, though she didn't face plant into him this time, just walked past him. Again she felt so small compared to him, she barely came up to his chin and even then she'd have to stand on her tip toes before reaching it. This time she just ignored him, not giving him a second glance back since he has been ignoring her.
 
Since the guard had decided to let him roam on his own, which Zion knew would piss off Thanatos even more than he was, he took advantage. It didn't take much effort to shake the bored guard, letting him wander further into the manor. He found a few locked doors, and the scent from them marked whose they were.

Having found Kyleen's room, shortly after she left, he pulled a quarter sized disc from his back pocket. Small letters were printed on the edge, A-M. It was a device made by the contractors to combat magic, able to create five foot spheres of magic nullifying fields. Finding a niche along the edge of the door, he slipped the disc into it, but didn't activate it.

He was making way through to another part of the house when she passed by him. Though her appearance had changed, he knew it was her by her scent. He licked his lips for a moment as he watched her pass by, glancing back for a few seconds as she left. He couldn't place it yet, but he could tell she was hiding something and calling for attention. He gave a chuckle as he turned back to head where he was going, whispering softly, though there was a chance she might hear.

"Not much longer to wait."

He continued on his way, hiding more of the discs at strategic locations inside the house, that he could get to. He also caught a whiff of Rayna as he passed by the room she was arguing with Thanatos with. He didn't draw attention to himself, instead heading to the dining room to wait for dinner.
 
The main thing that start the arguement with Rayna was him simply calling her a whore and Thanatos knew better than to say such a thing. She growled at him, spitting out everything he has done to get information and he didn't specifically say how to spy on this stranger. She told him she had to do what needed to be done, one thing lead to another type bs. Not that she had to seriously justify herself to him, though she was already angry to begin with with the rape that she was just taking it out on him.

Soon the slamming of a door could be heard throughout the manor as she took her leave, storming off to cool down a bit.

Kyleen did hear what he said as she passed him by, tweeking her ear slightly back in his direction wondering just what he meant by it. She was already lost in her own thoughts about how she was going to leave this place, making plans and working out each detail. It wasn't like she didn't know the ins and outs of this place, knowing where Thanatos hid a stash of cash that she could easily swipe. He will be out tomorrow and that will be the perfect time for her to start gathering shit up.

As she sat at the dining table, trying to not notice Zion too much, she kept quiet and to herself, drinking a cup of wine and eating some fruit. So far it didn't appear that Ulfric has found her yet, she had to wonder if he thought she went outside again. That tiny thought made a small smirk escape along with a sly grin, it quickly disappeared though when Zion sat down at the table.

She also noticed that his 'escort' wasn't with him either, which for her made it awkward moment of them being alone together. All the sudden she almost wished she wasn't alone with him, not knowing what to say that would be of any interest to him.

"What some wine?"

short, sweet and simple as she held the pitcher up offering it to him. Behind him she could Rayna leaving the manor and in the process of shifting back into her wolf form as she walked.

"Thanatos shouldn't be much longer. Sorry you had hear all that arguing, they don't normally let things escalate to that level."

Kyleen was trying to be polite instead of asking a bunch of silly questions. The main question she had was what did he mean by "Not much longer to wait.", however she bit her tongue and avoided the personal chit chat, knowing they won't be alone for long.
 
Zion gave a smile and nod to Kyleen as he sat down at the table. At the offer of wine, he picked up his glass and held it out for her to pour. He chuckled softly for a moment.

"Everyone fights about something at times. Chances are it will get sorted out. And thank you."

He lifted the filled glass up like a toast before taking a sip. He gave grin for a moment.

"I do like the new look. It makes you more sophisticated and It took me a moment to recognize you."

He tapped his nose for a moment before laying his hand on the table. There was a soft knock at the door before it opened, Thanatos coming. Zion glanced at the warlord, trying to imagine what the man was thinking. He stood up from his chair, waiting for the host to sit.
 
Kyleen tried to not blush at the compliment, though she felt the heat rise to her cheeks none the less. It wasn't often she hears things like that, except from maybe Ulfric.

"They are always fighting, they are brother and sister I don't know why she sticks around half the time."

Ulfric came in seconds before Thanatos did glaring at Kyleen and then looking back towards Zion noticing they were alone. Just before he could respond to anything though, Thanatos calmly came into the room and nodded towards Zion when he stood up.

Kyleen barely muttered a "thanks" to the compliment before Thanatos took notice that one that was suppose to escorting Zion was missing.

"Where is Markus? Why is he not here with you... Justin?"

There was a moment of awkward silence before Kyleen piped up with some excuse, giving Zion a slightly knowingly look.

"I relieved him for dinner. Ulfric has been here the whole time, so he wasn't needed. After all, he needs to eat too."

Clearly Kyleen has had practice as lying to Thanatos and she was very calm about it, speaking as if it was the actual truth of it all. Thanatos gave a quick look to Ulfric as if searching for validation to her story. Ulfric nodded with a sigh and soon they were all sitting down and ready to eat.

Thanatos looked towards Kyleen and frowned a little at the changes she made, but made no mention of it as he turned back to Zion.

"I hope the locals were kind enough to you and gave you the information you were seeking."

Thanatos was practically gritting his teeth to be polite to this man, his scent was all over Rayna even with her best efforts to hide it. He wanted to rip this mans throat open for taking advantage of his sister, she claims it was her that seduce him but Thanatos knew his sister a little too well in that aspect.

As they all ate in peace however, Thanatos did give Zion a few more stories, mostly to humor the man for the time being.

"Will you be staying another night?"

Ulfric asked once there was a chance to break out the question. His eyes never left Zion, knowing he was in here alone with Kyleen for who knows how long.
 
Zion was about to suggest the guard had gone to take break when Kyleen spoke first.since Thanatos accepted that idea, he let it go. Dinner was peaceful, but the tension could felt in the air. Zion gave a smile at Ulfric's question.

"As I don't wish to intrude anymore than would be accepted, I figured I would stay at one of the inns in town."

Zion almost laughed when he saw a look of relief pass over Ulfric's face at his answer. They talked for a little longer before Zion excused himself. Once out of the manor, he grabbed his backpack from the park. However instead of renting a room, he decided to "borrow" the vacant apartment he had used earlier to change.

Once inside the room, he closed the door but didn't lock it. Instead he strung a piece of string between the door handle and the doorframe with a bell in the middle. He cracked the window opened a little before balancing a wine glass against the window at an angle, and a piece of wood along the top of the bottom portion. He was a light sleeper so if an intruder came in, he would hear.

Next, he pulled off the objects from his back, tossing the black squares into the backpack. Holding the clear one, he tapped the upper right corner. The object was an advanced computer tablet, more lost technology. The face of it lit up with a blue background and multiple icons. He pressed the one which was in the shape of a motorcycle.

The program was a remote access and control program for the hover bike. Looking through the tiny cameras set around the bike, he made sure no one was around before starting it up. Keeping to the outer edge of the city, he drove the bike to an abandoned building he had foundt earlier, parking it inside a niche behind a large stack of wooden pallets. Once that was done, he turned the bike off and the tablet, putting away.

He pulled out an auto-injector and fitted it with a dose of sedatives, enough to last for twelve hours. He put it beneath his pillow before stripping out of his clothes and climbing under the covers. He figured he might get company sometime in the night, but he wasn't certain. He soon fell asleep.

It was nearly dawn when the sound of breaking glass and wood clattering woke him. He opened his eyes, but didn't move yet.
 
Dinner was fairly intense for a good portion of it, despite Thanatos efforts to lessen that tension by telling random stories. Some true, others false just so can get a feel for this man and yet, he never truly did get a reaction that indicated his intentions. Either this guy was that good at playing games, or Rayna was correct in reporting that he was harmless. In any case he let Zion go do whatever he wanted, just as long as it was outside the manor and away from Kyleen.

Kyleen retired to her room early, already heard the many stories time and time again that she just wasn't in the mood. Also, she had her own plans to work out, even if it wouldn't be put into play for a few more weeks as she need to play things subtle. Not to mention, Ulfric indicated that he wanted her to marry him earlier that day and she wasn't about to have any of that. Marriage is the last thing she needs right now, he claimed it would be a way to 'free' her from this place, but she knew better. Eventually as the night went on, she did manage to get some sleep.

Rayna on the other hand, she was restless all night, replaying the rape over and over again, along with the argument she had with Thanatos. She actually stayed outside the manor till Zion left and then followed him back to the very same place he had taken her. Just looking at the alley and the crates made her stand on edge, the hair on her back rising in anger.

Rayna stayed outside for the better part of the night, just watching this place to see if he would leave or not. At this point she was running on lack of sleep, letting herself get careless as she slipped in through the window. The crash of glass and the board made her freeze in place for a moment, silently cussing herself out knowing that is the oldest trick in the book.

This made her want to retreat right away in case he was awake, however she had lingered too long already and he made no indication that it woke him up. Of course she knew it had to be trap, there was no way that kind of noise wouldn't wake even the dead. After waiting a few more moments, she held onto her dagger and was ready to strike if needed.

Very slowly and quietly while using the shadows to her advantage, made her way to where he was sleeping and she studied him for a moment. Everything in her core told her to just end him now and get out of here. And did that happen? No of course not, her curiosity broke that reason when she saw his backpack. By using the shadows magic she brought the pack to her, keeping her back against the wall in a corner so he couldn't sneak up on her. With extreme caution she began to snoop in the pack.
 
A gentle breeze into the room was enough to carry her scent to him when she paused in the window. He thought about leaping up at her when she approached, but he kept his eyes closed while she stood over him. After all, his contacts were out, and he didn't want her to see them just yet.

He gave a little smirk when she left his bedside, taking his backpack with her. Moving carefully after a moment, he picked up the contacts, putting them in once more. Since the bed was still covered in darkness, he folded the sheet aside quietly as he sat up on the bed. He shifted and placed his feet on the floor as he watched her look through the backpack, seemingly absorbed in it.

Inside the backpack the only things she would find were the clear tablet, the two black squares, four small vials of sedative for the auto-injector - unlabeled, and one of the anti-magic discs. His quarter-sized disc explosives were hidden in the hidden compartment.

Wave a soft wave of his hand, a curtain of shadows rose to cover the window and cut off what little light there was in the small bedroom. He grinned as he crossed from the bed and crouched down in front of her.

"Curiosity killed the cat, as the ancient saying goes, little dog."
 
As it got darker in the room, Rayna quickly took the dagger from her mouth and held onto it while readjusting her sight again. The things in the bag were confusing her anyway, they appeared to be very simple items that held no value. And yet, from what she knew of this man, they were far from being worthless and simple. Rayna was around when technology had its day and she even used a few things, though, they were never the most advanced and top notch tech. Rayna never did like all the advancement of such gadgets, was never able to keep up with the constant changes. Then some strange vials really threw her off and she was tempted to smell them to figure out what they were, at least she was smart about that and changed her mind.

His voice startled her as he seemed to have come out of no where, the more her eyes quickly adjusted to the full darkness, she could see his outline in front of her. Her own eyes seemed to glow a bright yellow as more of him came into focus.

"Good thing I'm not a cat then!"

She growled at him while slowly shifting around on her feet a little, finding the right footing to lunge at him. With the dagger in her hand aimed and ready to strike she pushed herself off the wall and pounced at him hard and fast. Using the shadows to her advantage was a bit difficult considering he was already manipulating the shadows in the room with much stronger power. Rayna didn't have the near strength was hoping to have like she did earlier, shoving him around, though she did use the wolf strength to her advantage. To her own surprise she was able to knock him back and straddle over him, pressing the edge of the dagger against the flesh of his throat.

"Why are you still here? I smelled you earlier outside Thanatos' room, what were you doing roaming around in that part of the manor?"
 
He had decide to play with her for a bit, so it was no surprise to him when she was able to push him back and end up straddling him. He reached up with his hand as she poke, his fingers wrapping around her knife-wielding wrist, but didn't move it yet. He chuckled for a moment.

"I am still here to get some rest, crazy dog. And I was looking a around all."

He grinned in the dark as he moved his hand up from her wrist, grabbing her bicep. At the same time, his other hand reached across between them to grasp her wrist. The leg on the same side as her knife hand lifted up, foot on the floor as he pushed his knee into the air.

With a hard push, he flipped over with her on the flip. His hands ended up pressing her wrists to the floor above her head, her legs still around his waist. His head was beside hers as he spoke.

"How did Thanatos take my scent all over you? And why did you come back? Did you want to get fucked again?"
 
Rayna was growling deeply at easily he is able to handle her, she thought for sure that she had some advantage and yet he basically just laughed at the weak attempt. Then to mock her with such a question only made her growl deeper and louder. There was more to this man than she realized, even with Ulfric she can get some leverage and kick his ass, but the more she struggled within Zions grasp, the more he seems to laugh.

"No, I did not come back to get fucked again..... I came to kill you. "

She unwrapped her legs from his waist and planted both feet on the ground, attempting to roll out from underneath him, though his weight gave him all the advantage. It truly amazed her that she couldn't handle this man on her own, even other wolves of her pack she can handle easily, she was beginning to wonder what this man was.

Rayna struggled against him, pulling and twisting her wrists around trying to break free of his hold. Eventually she let her hand shift allowing her claws to dig into his hand.

"Though sadly, I realized your life is not mine to take."

With that she attempted to bite into his cheek, while she kept trying to roll out from under him, using one leg to push much like he did.
 
Back
Top