Facts/statistics/beliefs about sex that arouse me

Apart from the actual action, there are so many factoids, beliefs, stats, misconceptions, practices about sex that I find erotic. It might be misogynistic or misandristic, innaccurate (but a widely held belief) or inconsequential, disgusting or purist. Not debating on that. Just listing out what I find appealing and if possible why...

For me there are numerous, usually meant appeal to my subbie/slutty side:

1. Shape of male female genitalia: I like the fact that male organ is shaped more like an battering ram and female organ like a receptacle. It imparts a feeling of being invaded, thats is so erotic. The commonest of all positions, missionary position, reinforces this feeling (The fact that Im "under" and he is "on top"). And the verbs used to describe (getting pounded, getting split/ripped apart, getting stretched, spreading for him) are all results of specific shape of the male and female organs.

guys and girls...do you have any such tickle points?

I like this description and I feel sorta the same, I'm sure you've probably moved on, but I luv the way geniaila not only look but fits so well together no matter the size...... And I have no tickle points lol

Back