Knowing someone masturbates to you

Being and exhibitionist I love the idea that someone is masturbating to me, makes me feel very sexy.

I know my brother did it in HS because he'd like to expose himself and do it right in front of me. Then years later he was drunk at a party and admitted that he'd spy on me all the time and jerk off while doing it.

Then I discovered my hubby's youngest was spying on me when I caught him naked in our bedroom watching me shower.

... and? :cool:
 
Just wanted to put this thread back to the top, I am really turned on by women who enjoy getting men to cum, by using just there words, to know they em enjoy being the one to get my cum, wheb I pleasure myself to there words, the orgasms I exp are so intense and powerful, please continue to share. Thank you ladies.
 
Knowing someone is cuming while reading my work is by far the biggest turn on to me. I'm a published erotica author and you bet your ass I sit and get off to the thought of thousands of men and women fulfilling their deepest desires through my writing... its vulnerability on my part to allow so many people into the private recesses of my mind, while remaining hidden in the dark all at once... mmm.... :devil:
 
Masturbating to certain posts

I love knowing (and seeing proof of) that someone masturbates to me. I find it flattering and hot. I just wish the cum didn't go to waste * lick/slurp* ;)

What about someone masturbating to one of your forum posts? Would you like a screenshot of that?

THAT IS NEW AND NOVEL KINK.

I often masturbated to the recordings of Seduction of an angel by Bertolt Brecht made by positivetension, audiodiva and others in the audio thread back in 2011. The audio files are no longer available after 7 years, at least the one I tried that was on an external server, but I saved it of course, because I suggested these recordings, I love that poem.

I often masturbate to certain fantasies shared by others and myself here on Lit.



There are rude and just hard and pleasureful pics in that thread. This one

http://forum.literotica.com/showpost.php?p=89301444&postcount=1205

is good, not rude. And the poster's avatar is offering her back for just the same. That's too much



tumblr_p8ocb4QMl21wdtjtjo1_500.gif


Mmmm...yes please!

Funnbrandy's avatar (won't show, you get it on her profile):


I love to know fun loves this and give it to here in my mind


The combination of of funnbrandy's avatar and that gif and the fantasies she will have and I share ... that's carrying me over the edge.

lilsarah and her posts are welcome too.

And, as I said, audio posts here and on reddit can be a big turn on.

I won't deliver a screenshot. And I think, your fantasy, with my fantasy personality in it, is hotter than the reality ;-)
 
Last edited:
Big turn on for me, please talk to me when you masturbate and tell me what you are thinking!!! LOL

Love to know you watch, read and write this at work, it moists your knickers, and you cannot do anything about it ... sweet torture ... Right guess?
 
This is seriously a huge turn on for me. I love when a man I'm chatting with tells me (or shows me) what our conversation has done to him, and that moment when he can't help but stroke himself off to a finish. It's a damn powerful feeling!
 
This is seriously a huge turn on for me. I love when a man I'm chatting with tells me (or shows me) what our conversation has done to him, and that moment when he can't help but stroke himself off to a finish. It's a damn powerful feeling!

How do we go about participating with you?
 
i have always enjoyed having a woman talk dirty or share her sexual adventurous as i masturbate to her telling her just hot turned on i am getting.or when a woman sends me a sexy flirty pic and i tell her how much i came while looking at it,fantasizing
 
This is seriously a huge turn on for me. I love when a man I'm chatting with tells me (or shows me) what our conversation has done to him, and that moment when he can't help but stroke himself off to a finish. It's a damn powerful feeling!

I then realized that positivetension is in this game too:

tumblr_p8ocb4QMl21wdtjtjo1_500.gif



I love her for years now. Just look at her fragile, cute frame on her avatar, her cute and acute titties in her profile pic.

And this post: http://forum.literotica.com/showpost.php?p=69503943&postcount=878 in Control thread just is too much for me, that hard and intuitive hand of him on the girl's cunt, and positivetension('s avatar) just nearby, almost looking at that pic directly.
 
I get very aroused knowing someone has used images of me while they masturbate. It feeds my exhibitionist needs. It's very satisfying to know that you can turn someone on without being there.

My ex once told me that our daughter had confided in her that one of my daughter's male teenage friends thought my ex was a major babe (she was). I told her that there were probably lots of guys who masturbated to fantasies of her. She was really pleased and very obviously turned on by my sharing that with her.
 
Back
Top