Professor's Office

nebtounge

Really Experienced
Professor Private Time

40m who is a visiting professor who is looking for a distraction. It's kind of an odd scenario, but ideally you're a bored housewife who runs into me at a coffee shop. I have my papers all spread out and am reading and grading. You are sitting across from me at a large starbucks table and my feet "accidentally" bump into yours. I say sorry, and you ask me if I'm a professor. Secretly you find handsome and smart men very attractive and are pretty bored at home, maybe you want a little bit of mentoring along with some fun?... PM me if you want to continue chatting here or, preferably, on kik.

Last edited:
Anyone needing some office time? Open to visitors, maybe even for extra credit ;) nebtounge on kik

Any naughty students for some kik or snapchat fun? nebtounge on kik, netounge on snapchat

Last edited:
Feeling rather naughty again, any curvy students want to come visit and play?

I really don't like working late in the office... but there's always this small hope that someone will come in for some extra help. Message me at nebtounge on kik if you want to stop in for some help ;)

I know studying on a Sat night would be very unusual, but anyone interested in chatting? nebtounge on kik.

Doing some grading.. slow laborious task and notice someone who could use some extra credit... If only they'd just walk in and ask...

Anyone want any extra credit before mid-term grades are turned in? nebtounge on kik

Any naughty students want to play today? Would love 30+ fem to play with, nebtounge on kik

Back