Nipple play..,

Another post from a guy who is bored at work and looking for a chat buddy so to speak, to pass the days. A specific topic i would love to discuss with ladies (or men) is nipple play. I love having my nipples stimulated. The stimulation gets me rovk hard every time and with enough stimulation will bring me to orgasm. Do you like your nipples played with? What kinds of nipple play stimulates you most? If interested in chatting more about it, feel free to send me a message. Cheers! And have a great day.

Last edited:
Another post from a guy who is bored at work and looking for a chat buddy so to speak, to pass the days. A specific topic i would love to discuss with ladies (or men) is nipple play. I love having my nipples stimulated. The stimulation gets me rovk hard every time and with enough stimulation will bring me to orgasm. Do you like your nipples played with? What kinds of nipple play stimulates you most? If interested in chatting more about it, feel free to send me a message. Cheers! And have a great day.
my nips are hypersensitive; I play with them all the time...

Same… would love to play with either guys or gals who would like to watch me play with them….

Back