Our Paragraphs

Hi Baby Boy!! Wanna play footsie?? :kiss: :heart:
I love your toe ring :)

attachment.php

Can I play to :D
Sean and Kitty, loved, loved the posted story, know after reading it I for sure had sweet dreams :devil:
For the pool party, count me in……when and where is it ……and do I have to bring my bikini, or just me :)
Have a great week-end my sweet sexy lovebirds.
:kiss::kiss::kiss: for you both

Can I play to :D
Sean and Kitty, loved, loved the posted story, know after reading it I for sure had sweet dreams :devil:
For the pool party, count me in……when and where is it ……and do I have to bring my bikini, or just me :)
Have a great week-end my sweet sexy lovebirds.
:kiss::kiss::kiss: for you both

Yea Emmy!!! We've missed you 💋💋

So glad you enjoyed the story! It was fun to write and we love hearing the comments and feedback!!

For this pool party... I saw your Portugal bikini and would love to see you wearing it in person. But at my pool party (or as eLLEXa called it "pull party"), we just want YOU! No suit required! ;). And apparently there will be plenty of lotion on hand(s). So just bring yourself and that sexy smile :D

So much lotion will be on hand that a human 'Slip N Slide' could be formed. :eek: Just and idea. *shrugs shoulders*

BUMP! Because I'm craving a G-Kitty/AllofSean Sandwich.
Can I be the sweet jelly goodness between your two hot bods!?
Smoochie boochies for my naughty Sweet Peas! :kiss::kiss:

BUMP! Because I'm craving a G-Kitty/AllofSean Sandwich.
Can I be the sweet jelly goodness between your two hot bods!?
Smoochie boochies for my naughty Sweet Peas! :kiss::kiss:

Good morning eLLEXa! We can't wait to BUMP with you too!! :devil:

Of course you can be the sweet sexy jelly goodness! And we will take turns getting you to melt into that jellylike state! 😜😜😝💋💋

It's nice to have a twist to things, seeing a mam take sexy pictures is just as stunning as a woman! My fiancé and I are new to this, but, I have yet to see many men doing this.

I've been away too long! Excited to catch up!
Nice to see you back :)

It's nice to have a twist to things, seeing a mam take sexy pictures is just as stunning as a woman! My fiancé and I are new to this, but, I have yet to see many men doing this.

Thx for the compliment and stopping by. We love sharing it together. We plan to post some pics soon, life has been busy.

I just saw your thread! Keep it up. So far you are doing great :kiss:

lovebirds
i saw two little love birds sat up in a tree
very much in love as happy as can be
they would kiss each other with there little beak
then cuddle up so closely touching cheek to cheek
it was nice to watch as lovely as can be
i sat there a while just watching with a smile
then they flew away up in the sky above
flying side by side so very much in love
:kiss::kiss::kiss::heart:

lovebirds
i saw two little love birds sat up in a tree
very much in love as happy as can be
they would kiss each other with there little beak
then cuddle up so closely touching cheek to cheek
it was nice to watch as lovely as can be
i sat there a while just watching with a smile
then they flew away up in the sky above
flying side by side so very much in love
:kiss::kiss::kiss::heart:

Thank you sweet Emmy!! Your poems always brighten our day!! Thank you so much for keeping your eyes on these two lovebirds :kiss::kiss:

happy weekend you two sexy lovers!! love catching up on you guys thread!! Kitty you are so beautiful! tell Sean to quit being so greedy and share you with me!! :devil::devil:

you're pretty delicious too Sean! if I beg can I play with both of you??? :devil:;):D

It's time for an AVI change...

Standing before her my heart trembles. I feel the passion in her gaze as my bare body stands before her. I am nearly naked, exposed, vulnerable...and yet I feel secure and warm as her nodding approval envelopes me.

We approach each other and embrace, kissing passionately and deep. Her hands on my chest make me feel alive. Then she turns me around to face the mirror. I see myself as she does. I see her hands fall off my shoulders and reach around to caress me. Her soft loving hands bring me such pleasure. And as one hand reaches down inside my pouch, she whispers in my ear - those words that my heart longs to hear... in a soft firm tone... "this is mine"

attachment.php

Last edited:
Standing before her my heart trembles. I feel the passion in her gaze as my bare body stands before her. I am nearly naked, exposed, vulnerable...and yet I feel secure and warm as her nodding approval envelopes me.

We approach each other and embrace, kissing passionately and deep. Her hands on my chest make me feel alive. Then she turns me around to face the mirror. I see myself as she does. I see her hands fall off my shoulders and reach around to caress me. Her soft loving hands bring me such pleasure. And as one hand reaches down inside my pouch, she whispers in my ear - those words that my heart longs to hear... in a soft firm tone... "this is mine"

attachment.php

mmmmmmm that's a sexy pose! it's all hers is it? well I guess I know who to ask if I want to touch!

do you share Glitterkitty? what if I bring cake? :D:D:D:cool:;)

attachment.php

Oh, this is VERY hot! Does Sean share the beautiful Kitty? ;) I'm doubting it, but have to ask. :D

attachment.php

Great pic!

mmmmmmm that's a sexy pose! it's all hers is it? well I guess I know who to ask if I want to touch!

do you share Glitterkitty? what if I bring cake? :D:D:D:cool:;)

Yup sooo sexy!!! My hand traveled down far below the camera view and I took full advantage :kiss::devil:

Staci... Yes he is ALL mine and I LOVE every inch :heart:
Bring me your moist, yummy, cake to eat and I MIGHT let you touch him. Follow MY RULES and we may just have a baking play date and I might share my treats :D

Great pic!
Thank you for stopping by our thread ;)

Back