Our Paragraphs

If I send you a pre-read will you still spank?? I wanna make sure I don't lose my incentive! Lol

Staci I will pm you a few sentences from the story to hold you over :)
As for spanking my baby boy... I'll hold his arms, you grab the paddle and after we can both :kiss: it better :devil:

I don't care who sends it to me...I just need something hot to read tonight as I break out my toys and... :devil::devil::devil:

Shameless plug ;)

Kitty and I would like to thank everyone who read our story "Through the Glass" and especially to those who voted and provided feedback. The excellent score our story has received thus far lets is know that you approve of our writing skills :)

We are currently working on a couple other projects and will use the feedback we received to try and make these next efforts even better!

Thanks again for reading, commenting, and voting for us!!! :D

As expected lol well then I will try not to scratch you with my nails ;)

Yes!! Very!! Toys are encouraged at this party too :devil:

Scratch me applying sunblock? Fill me in on what else you may have in mind. :cool: I would like to watch Staci play with her toys? :D

Scratch me applying sunblock? Fill me in on what else you may have in mind. :cool: I would like to watch Staci play with her toys? :D

I'm not sure I can do more than apply your sunscreen.... However it does need to be reapplied every hour or so :p

I would also love to watch Staci playing with her toys and other things :devil:

Kitty and I would like to thank everyone who read our story "Through the Glass" and especially to those who voted and provided feedback. The excellent score our story has received thus far lets is know that you approve of our writing skills :)

We are currently working on a couple other projects and will use the feedback we received to try and make these next efforts even better!

Thanks again for reading, commenting, and voting for us!!! :D

Are these future stories going to include kitty rubbing sunblock at the pool party? ;)

You permeate total maleness, the total package, oozing with desire, spontaneity and yearning/craving for more!

Are these future stories going to include kitty rubbing sunblock at the pool party? ;)
Not the one we are currently working on but there will be plenty of rubbing going on by all parties involved :)

Why? :(.....Explanation needed. I may just stay at home. ;)
Yea you are right, staying home is much more satisfying than a rub down with sunblock! What was I thinking when I offered that up :rolleyes:

Yea you are right, staying home is much more satisfying than a rub down with sunblock! What was I thinking when I offered that up :rolleyes:

Okay...I'm coming again. :cool: No swimming trunks. No toys either. I don't have any. May have to borrow yours.

Not the one we are currently working on but there will be plenty of rubbing going on by all parties involved :)

A swim party story may be just the thing to help us remember these HOT summer days when the leaves turn brown. Maybe can can time a release for the fall when everyone is wishing to jump back in the pool.

I don't remember anyone complaining the last time you applied sunblock. In fact, I remember a nice long line forming ;)

I don't remember anyone complaining the last time you applied sunblock. In fact, I remember a nice long line forming ;)

Oh I'm not complaining. :cool: I'm bringing a case of sunblock to this party. :D I'll gladly wait in the long line until it's my turn. :devil:

Oh I'm not complaining. :cool: I'm bringing a case of sunblock to this party. :D I'll gladly wait in the long line until it's my turn. :devil:

Good thing I have nice, firm hands so I can apply it properly to everyone, however I may need Sean to help me apply it on a few people :D

I want to put lotion on Sean! is that ok Glitterkitty? I would rather use the lotion her provides if that's acceptable! ;)

or he can apply that lotion on me! :eek::D;)

I want to put lotion on Sean! is that ok Glitterkitty? I would rather use the lotion her provides if that's acceptable! ;)

or he can apply that lotion on me! :eek::D;)

Sorry Staci! I've only got enough lotion for Kitty!

Maybe she will allow you to help reapply it an hour later :D

Back