Brother can you...um..teach me? [closed to celestialdragon]

"Well oral is anything to do with the mouth so lay down and let brother show what i am going to do..when it's your turn just don't think just feel what you should do and try ok?"-He smiled to her.-
 
"Okay," she said, comforted that her brother was taking care of her like this. She laid back down and waited with bated breath.
 
-His mouth explored her neck softly nipping and sucking at it then slowly he went down kissing using his tongue as well to lick over her skin. Soon he found her nipples which he treated them tenderly and just licked them softly sucking avoiding his teeth. he began treating them both equally his hands caressing her legs.-
 
She moaned as he gently licked her breasts and caressed her legs. She felt like she was in heaven, every touch just felt. . . right. . .
 
-Her nipples nice and erect now as he licked down her body as he spread her legs now beginning to lick her pussy slowly enjoying it.-"Mmm oh sis."
 
Kaylee jumped when his tongue first made contact with her pussy, but relaxes as he continues. "Brother," she breathed as she laid back and relaxed.
 
-His hands caressed close on her thighs a she licked and enjoyed her cunt oh it was wet and flowing fast from her excitement a thumb gently pressed and played with the gentle clit.-
 
-He smiled and continued wanting to see if she would get her first Orgasm or would he let her try this on him.-"if you feel a preasure building let it go when you feel you can."
 
"Okay!" she managed to squeak out from all the pleasure she was getting. There was a pressure slowly starting to build, and she began squirming a lot more, moaning loudly.
 
"Let me know when you want to try this on me i am sure you will do fine."-He said confidently as is mouth and thumb worked on her hot extremities and feling her body squirm and move.-
 
She was really feeling the pressure now. She squirmed and thrashed on the couch, moaning and whimpering as it continued to grow and grow. His touch was just right, it was feeling so good.

Finally she let out a loud whimper as she released the pressure, and the pleasure washed over her like a wave.
 
-He smiled tasting her cum and slowly cleaning her with his tongue.-"you sis have just had your first orgasm how was that?"-He said and sat up as he laid down by her.-"you sis it's your turn now i wanna see what you learned."
 
"That was good," she breathed, sitting up a little bit. She looked at his cock and decided to lay down on top of him and began taking him in her mouth, moaning softly. Her tongue swirled around the head.
 
-He moaned she began sucking on the head and he groaned softly enjoying her attention as his fingers traced through her hair lightly gripping it barely a grab.-
 
The hand in her hair was feeling great, and she began taking him a little deeper, her tongue dancing around the shaft a little now, her mouth sucking.
 
-Ash was smiling and groaning gently.-"Oh sis oh that's it please suck more enjoy it take your time and feel what you can do."
 
Kaylee sucked hungrily now, encouraged by her brother's words, and her tongue kept swirling around his shaft. She had him about half way in her mouth right now, his head hitting the back of her mouth. She reached around and took his balls in her hands, rolling them around in her palms.
 
-He groaned he was in pure heaven and his finger encouraged her to cont his cock was rock hard due to her attention and he was loving it more and more.-
 
She continued doing what she was doing, trying to fit him down her throat, but she gagged every time. She did lick up and down his shaft numerous times in between sucking him hard. His balls were like putty in her hands as she massaged them.
 
-He felt what she was doing and he moaned softly and paused.-"If you need to relax your throat leave it open and breath through your nose...it takes practice."
 
Kaylee nodded, indicating she heard him, and did as he said, taking him a little bit down her throat, but not much more, learning what made it move and such. She continued to suck, a little bit harder now, and her hands continued their massage of his balls.
 
-He gripped her hair.-"Oh sis i am going to cum...oh gosh..."-he came filling her mouth he could feel her about to cough or choke.-
 
Kaylee coughed a little bit, but she did her best to swallow every drop, feeling accomplished. She looked at her brother. "Did I do well?" she asked pleasantly.
 
Back
Top