Marvel: The Mutant Outbreak (OOC)

would having the virus affect him where it makes him supersmart that allows him to build things and what nots

and change his back ground to where he is a college student be fine

Plus Cell has DNA from Goku, Piccolo, Frieza, King Cold, etc. You're best bet would be to scan some alien species that can turn into a ghost and take over other bodies, then you could just take over Perfect Cell or Majin Buu, lol.

And Knight, if you wanted to make him super smart, that would work, or you can just leave him as he is. I'm not gonna give myself a headache over it, lol.

DBZ in the Majin Buu Saga suggests that you can't take over anybody significantly stronger than you. It's heavily implied that Vegeta let Babbity take over and Vegito flat out denied Super Buu later in the same Saga.

Of course Saiyans keep getting stronger and it's suggested a few times in Ben 10 lore that he's supposed to be the best of the best so he might have access to SS4 right off the bat (or whatever the pinacle of Saiyan evolution is.) Regardless my point was that he scales well. It's easy to justify him being weak or as strong as you need for story to function. It's part of why I love him. He's officially "mid" powered just because I can be as weak as Robin or as strong as Trigon and it's already explained as my powers.

And I didn't do that this time just so you would smile so smile goddamnit!

since i'm doing smart about how many armors can i create

or can i create many and just limit to which one i can use

If you decide to use superhuman intelligence as your superpower, you could always have him get his hands on some Stark tech and modify it or something.

If you decide to use superhuman intelligence as your superpower, you could always have him get his hands on some Stark tech and modify it or something.

would making his parents working for hammer tech and have him find some prototypes that was left dismantle where he finds them after there death and he improves on them.

cool about done

just making adjustments to a few of the armors created though he wont use a few of them as they are experimental units

Name- Kristopher Schatten
Alias:* Der Wächter (Keeper,Guardian)
Birthday: Oct 30
Hometown: New York City, NY, USA
Personality:* He can come off as a friendly person, seems like he can get along with most people he meets with.
Description: https://flic.kr/p/iiYnvF,

Powers - due to the virus it made him super smart

Strength: enhanced strength, speed, reflexes,( which is due to wearing a exoskeleton/ power suit, exoskeleton suit) above average without the suits, studied under a Kendo master but never was able to finish since the old man died

Weakness: with out his suits he is like above normal athletic human with training , battery cell is damaged, runs out of energy, the armors are strong but can take damage, the units can freeze if he flies to high, fuel tank on some if damage will explode

Equipment:
Wears an exoskeleton power suit to enhance his abilities, (straitjacket)
A modified unoIII better fuel cell
compact Retractable micro beam blaster on his right hand
compact Retractable claw Grapple unit- a unit that is on both wrist that allow him to climb high areas, it uses a micro fiber thread that is very strong
SpyDers- a mechanical spider liker unit that has a micro camera as well as listening devices. It is control via wrist mount keyboard as well as a goggle unit and hearing unit to see and hear whats is going on. (He has improved on it where his helmet will display and notice it) the units can come in various sizes. they have a unique feature as they can form webbing and act like real spiders,
a unique set of shades that act as a remote device in controlling the units as well as summoning them.

Units: These are ones that both of his Parents worked on for Hammer Tech in order to copy ironman suit, even though they are prototype units and never completed. There was enough material for him to finish many of them on his own.
Most of these units are equipped with thrusters and weapons while others are not equipped with thrusters or offensive weapons. he has built ones that are powered by sources. mostly by fuel cells, power cells, and a modified hydrogen fuel cell. if damaged it is jettison into the sky where it will explode without harming anyone. it is not known how but he was able to get a hold of arc reactor, though it was heavily damaged he was able to reconstruct it (he has yet told Hammer tech he has done this).

XM Series 0 Strait jacket - this unit was built after the Junk Yard all it did was just enhance his own abilities ( he has to wear this before he can put on the other armors),
it looks its made up of strips of metal that will cover his whole body. because of the time need to put it on he had to travel in modified van. he can wear it anytime he wants but needs to wear clothes over it
weapons- compact Retractable mirco beam blaster on his right hand
compact Retractable claw Grapple unit- a unit that is on both wrist on the underside that allow him to climb high areas, it uses a micro fiber thread that is very strong

XM Series 0 Version 1- the only difference is that its in a skeletal form, it has no added features. But is able to help those who can walk beable to move which he gave to a friend.

Series 0 version 2 Strait Jacket - A modified version of the original strait jacket, it is made up of nano machines that are kept in two devices on his wrist, he can activate it almost anytime where as with the other one he has to leave and put it on.
Weapons- this unit can form any almost any weapon he can think of, it also can form the claw grapple units as wells the micro fiber thread.

XM Series 0 XM1 Speedmaster- a exoskeleton unit which all it dose is increase ones speed in running. Its small and worn on the legs, the down side is that after using it one will get the urge to eat a lot of food to replace what energy they used up.

XM series 1 Junk Yard his first unit that he built from the parts around the junk yard it is powered by a two normal car engines. It is strong and could do manual labor with ease. He Sold one unit to hammer tech for a fair amount of money . he has improved on the design of the unit as well as variations for other uses, it is powered by liquid fuel for the thrusters. it also lacks any form of armor for protection, it is also tiring for the person to use it as it uses the person own strength to move around

XM Series A1 Jack Hammer - a heavy modified version of Junk Yard as it has a better engine and on it arms it has powerful Pneumatic Hammers to crush debris, it is armored or has steel plating on it,
Other- The Series I are the only one that dont require the strait Jacket Unit, h4e has several designs for other units in Series 1

Series II Streamliner - nothing really special about this one as all it is, is that its powered by a fuel cell. It has a beam weapon but once used it'll use up all of its energy and need to be recharged. it got its name as it is slimmer than the junk yard it can be plugged in like the eclectic cars.

Series II A/B Shinobi/Samurai- Like the StreamLiner it is a fast unit that is light weight and lighter than the other units. the only weapons they have is swords and knives and various other bladed weapons.

Series II C Schneider*- A light weight unit that has retractable blades, it is light as the Streamliner but is more durable. the only weapons is the twin retractable blades, Laser gun. a small unit that pops up on the right wrist. its mini thrusters but cant fly only hover and increase dodging abilities.

XM Series III - Raiden - A armor that he created that dont really have any offensive weapons, it has built in tasers in the shoulders which is for multi people as well as taser in the gloves for single people. this unit is also made with a prototype battery cell. it is in the works to see if the police would be able to use this type of unit. it can also generate a electric field
XM Series III A- Water Gun- a unit that is made to fight fires and keep the firefighter safe from the heat. It is equipped with both a water cannon as well as other devices to fight fires.

XM Series III B- Tin Man - a unit that was built with the police in mind, it has the latest police technology, scanners, FLARE units, targeting system.. Unlike the other units it has built in holster for its pistol which dose fire bullets. the pistol can fire in full auto ( because of the unit they can control the recoil of the weapon), it is Kevlar lined. it has built in taser units in the wrist that can fire eight prongs on each wrist. light units can be mounted on the unit shoulders. its noticeable features is that it wears a type of cowboy hat along with having a star on the right side. it can also be equipped with other types of police weapons.

XM Series III C- TrackMaster- a unit in development

XM Series IV EVO- A Unit that was created that can be adapted to almost any situation, he dont have the plans for the units it came to him in dream. it can be equipped with various weapons, main ones are beam blasters, palm blasters with added weapons it needs a special feet unit to with sand the weight. it is also equipped with advance tracking and targeting system
1 Other weapons- slide gun, micro missile launcher, beam mini *gun , Micro Vulcan, auto cannon, mini *Chain*Gun. SAM Units, Cannons, Grenade launchers, ATA Units, Multi purpose missile unit.

Series IV A -Panzerschild (tank Shield/Armored Shield)- one of a few that was built with fighting/combat in mind for multiple targets , out of most of the power suits it carries the most armament besides the EVO suit. this one also use more energy to power its weapons
1 Weapons- wrist mount beam cannons right wrist, single laser cannon left wrist, pulse cannon left shoulder folds back when not in use, plasma cannon right shoulder folds back micro missiles in both upper arms which panels will open up revealing them.

XM Series V- Deep Star Six (name in homage to the movie) - A deep water type suit, its equipped with micro torpedoes it is slightly more bulk than the others as it is designed to with stand high pressure in water. it is useless on land as it is slow, in water it is faster. instead of thruster it use propellers on the bottom of the feet. on its back it has a jet ski type of engine, its backup weapons is a micro spear gun in right arm. it is also equipped with laser cutter and welder.

Series VI - this unit was destroyed when some group tried to steal it, as it was never completed it looked like a skeleton, its weapons were functioning which it would transform the right hand into a blaster. ( he has yet to remake thus unit)

Series VII - Jager The one of the Newest one he has created which has not yet been fully tested, it combines the best of the other units that he has made. it ha additional thrusters to help in maneuverability. it also is powered by three mini Twin*hydrogen fuel cells
weapons- two rows of micro missile launchers on the back left shoulder blades, retractable short Beam cannon on his left wrist, duel beam gun (which the barrels seem to alternate fire, he can make it fire in quick successions but that would over heat the barrels), energy saber which is located on the left hip, Energy pistol which is located in a compartment on the right hip, tri barrel laser cutter in the underside of both wrist, small beam galing gun that folds back into the right shoulder blade ( its powered by a circular battery it has to be fired in burst as in one continues blast will drain the battery, he carriers a spare battery on the armor), Flare units are mounted on the lower back.

Series VII A - Kampfer - the upgraded unit of the Jager it is powered by the arc reactor that he received. The Newest one he has created which has not yet been fully tested, it combines the best of the other units that he has made. it ha additional thrusters to help in maneuverability. it also is powered by three mini arc reactors
weapons- two rows of micro missile launchers on the back left shoulder blades, retractable short Beam cannon on his left wrist, duel beam gun (which the barrels seem to alternate fire,), energy saber which is located on the left hip, Energy pistol which is located in a compartment on the right hip ( it is powered by a energy cell he has to replace once the battery is used up), tri barrel laser cutter in the underside of both wrist, small beam galing gun that folds back into the right shoulder blade it also has a added back booster unit to help in flying, it has flare units on either side of the waists.

Biography: Born from parents who are considered to be of many smartest people in the world. Because of his parents being very intelligent he was expected to be the same as them and was disappointed that he wasn't. Because of this his parents mostly ignored him and left him own his own. Which they went back and most stayed at the place that they worked, which was a advance weapon research for hammer tech

When on his own he would work out hoping to get into a college on a athletic scholarship. He was able to get into State University (Hegemen) much to his parents disappointment. They wanted him to go to MIT but if he couldn't get into that one, state was better than nothing. A few days before finals would take place he went out several people for a night out. They wanted to party which he didn't want to but reluctantly went with them. It wasn't until later that he found out that they didn't want him to party with him, they wanted to make him miss the final. When the time came for the final, because of staying out late and barely able to study and arriving late he almost had a break down. With the last few minutes left on the test the virus suddenly activated and he was able to quickly complete the test and got top marks. It was until a little while later that he found out he gotten smarter. After which he was able to quickly graduate quicker than others. Once he was able to graduate he went back to his parents only to find out that they were killed in a plane crash with no cause. Leaving him a little of their fortune as well as the work shop that was theirs in their younger years, which was a junkyard. As he got smarter he started to designing various items which he sold for some money to hammer tech/industries. He was giving a job there, which he agreed to help work on helping wound soldiers as being able to move on their own once more. or to make the current soldiers be more effective in combat with variant armors. He has done weapon research but that was mostly in less lethal which was marketed to police force. Though he has done some true weapon research for them.
while out on the town he saw iron man appear and stopped a strange creature. As he looked at him he begun to think it would be cool to build one of those. It was then his mind start to deconstruct the unit in his mind Using some of the money and the work shop he was able to build a power suit. it was crude, bulky, and ran on engines it was still strong and could do manual labor very efficiently. A representative of Hammer Tech/Industries saw this unit and they bought from him which he gave them one of two units. using the money he got for the unit he was able to build a better workshop in the junkyard. If was during when he was upgrading the work shop in the junkyard that he found a secret vault that has held many non built prototype iron man looking armors which he found out they was to be part of hammer tech. Even though they were of Hammer Tech/Industries all the Patents were under his parents name which in their will was turned over to him. After finding some videos of Hammer tech as well as others problems in building a iron man type suit he came up with the strait jacket system . a exoskeleton that he called a strait jacket which can enhance his strength and speed. Also he has to wear that unit underneath his other power suits so it wont harm his body. he recently started to go out and help those in need. he is slightly worried that the real iron man(Tony Stark) may confront him in his own iron man type suits.

Last edited:
Think you brought enough equipment there?

had more

the units he wont have on him at all unless he's out patrolling he will have the armor on.

If he's out for everyday use he will wear either StraitJacket and call a suit to him, which only a selected few are able to do this

I had more ideas of armor but figured that it would take to much room for posting and it would be strange for him to have that many armor at once. Since the ones he did have are the ones that were left to him

I may remove Series III models or list them as works in progress

Last edited:
Man it must be very awkward to wear that and sweat in it, must chaff like a bitch. Not to mention the sensation of cool metal against your entire body plus your own sweat, yeah not a pretty picture.

Man it must be very awkward to wear that and sweat in it, must chaff like a bitch. Not to mention the sensation of cool metal against your entire body plus your own sweat, yeah not a pretty picture.

true true

he'll probably have a undergarment unless he uses the nano one which will form over his normal clothes

So nano as in nano machines or as in thongs or string? cause that's probably even worse.

nano machines

still not sure for the alias may think up another one

May Do Iron Lad but later change it to something different

may go with this one Richter(judge)
Or Ritter (knight)

I'm not even gonna bother reading all those suit names because I will never remember them all anyway, lol.

I'm not even gonna bother reading all those suit names because I will never remember them all anyway, lol.

Look, it's like Iron man, He's got the fast one if he's fighting Quick Silver, the underwater one if Aquaman goes bad, the bulky Hulkbuster, the Suitcase suit incase one of the board of directors decides to go all Iron Monger, the updated perfect suit in case a god throws him out a window, the one that flies to him if he's been captured and is tied to a bed. . .and I got bored and stopped reading halfway through. Which in fairness is farther than I sually get. I usually skim for a name and basic relevant information and then if I'm not familar with the char neither is my char and I just learn what they can do as we go along.

Yeah, but it seems like an awful lot of work to put into describing so many suits that only he will probably read, LOL.

Look, it's like Iron man, He's got the fast one if he's fighting Quick Silver, the underwater one if Aquaman goes bad, the bulky Hulkbuster, the Suitcase suit incase one of the board of directors decides to go all Iron Monger, the updated perfect suit in case a god throws him out a window, the one that flies to him if he's been captured and is tied to a bed. . .and I got bored and stopped reading halfway through. Which in fairness is farther than I usually get. I usually skim for a name and basic relevant information and then if I'm not familiar with the char neither is my char and I just learn what they can do as we go along.

I doubt he could beat a god in a fight as he has yet to meet one yet,

Man, I wish we could get some girls for this, lol. Nobody is biting. I'm gonna try launching a thread about heroes in an original world and see if that gets anyone interested. If it does, you all are more than welcome to hope over and play in that thread.

Man, I wish we could get some girls for this, lol. Nobody is biting. I'm gonna try launching a thread about heroes in an original world and see if that gets anyone interested. If it does, you all are more than welcome to hope over and play in that thread.

okay...

shame we cant get takers

Last edited:
Back