Pornstar Neighbour (Open to females.)

Chad climbed off the bed quickly and kicked his shoes off as he begun to undo his pants.

Chad quickly pulled his hands and boxers down round his ankles as his 12 inch cock sprung out roch hard.

He then kicked off his pants and boxers as he stood at the end of the bed. Lauren was sat at the end of the bed with Chad's 12 inches pointing right at her face.

Chad smiled and begun to undo his shirt buttons as he stood there before pulling his shirt off.
 
She nipped at the head teasingly purring at what she saw. Licking her lips her eyes watching his she knew all too well what he had to offer and was very happy that it was now hers... Tossing her hair to the side she reached a hand out and began just like she did in his bedroom back at his places teasing and caressing him watching him remove the shirt.

Once he was fully undressed she snaked her arms around his waist and sat there on her knees on the bed just a little shorter than him in this stance. Her hands moved to caress his back and trace fingernails over his chest nipping at his chest. A sensual moment before things got too intense. Even though earlier today had been lust and hunger driven it had been sensual and she wanted more of that... the tender build up to the intense sexual encounter.
 
Chad let his shirt fall to the floor as he felt Lauren's hands running over his body.

He leaned forward letting his chest come closer to her body as his hands ran along her thighs as she knelt there on the bed infront of him.

He leg opened slightly as he ran his hands up the inside of her thighs and kissed her lips softly. He heard her moan as his hands slid back down her thighs just before reaching her pussy.

He knew he would love his life on the new neighbourhood.
 
Reluctantly tearing herself away from him after the kiss she moved further up the bed motioning for him to join her a seductive little smile gracing her lips as she reclined there against the headboard and the pillows of this queen sized bed. Long legs stretched out... her hair resting softly over her shoulders... her eyes watching him as her hands slithered over the satiny material of the cover. Looking like a dream and she knew it she had seen a picture of herself in a little baby doll gown sitting just like this. This time a little more fitting in the nude however.

Come here Chad... She smiled sweetly to him... It may not be completely like Warriors Dream 1-4... she smirked... so far... No desert sands... No space empires... No stranger in a jungle kingdom... No futuristic fantasy kingdom but... Guess we do still have a warrior and a princess left to their own devices...

She couldn't help but bite her lip and stifle a giggle as her mind added the other "warrior" here as well in her other favorite... Sean.

And not having to share with anyone or compete with anyone this time...
 
Chad smiled as she lay there reminding him of some of the films she had watched.

He walked round the side of the bed and climbed onto the bed next to her as he spoke.

"You do know the princesses in those films got taken in all three holes? So if your my princess. "

Chad let the words trail off as his hands ran over her body.
 
I did say not completely like too now didn't I... No Sean here with us... and not one of your movies... Least not that the rest of the world would see... Though we could make our own little private movie...

She smiled to him her hands beginning again to slighter over his chest and abs. Fingertips trailing down to his manhood caressing him softly as she reclined there. Her leg stretching out along his caressing his legs with hers. Her hand moving to caress his cheek as she pulled him close for a kiss. Her mind drifted to her fave of the 4 there in the desert sands between the princess and the Foreign Legion soldier.

So strange... such different worlds such different peoples ans still our bodies understand when words do not...

She had in mind the scene where Chad and the Princess had grown closer still and were "falling for each other" even after their more forceful introductions.
 
Chad rolled over so he was ontop of Lauren as he leaned in and begun to kiss her lips and cheeks.

His cock the whole time pushing at her hips and stomach as he ran his right hand up and down her body.
 
Her arms encircling his shoulders fingers moving to swirl in his hair as she kissed him tenderly her lips trailing along his jawline cheeks and lips as her body reacted to his caresses. Her breasts pressed firmly against his chest as she twined her legs in with his.

She rippled the muscles of her stomach to even caress his manhood as it lay there between them. Intoxicated on the sensual nature of it all she moved to nip at his earlobe and whispered...

Make love to me...
 
Chad heard her whisper into his ear and looked her in the eyes.

"As you wish."

Chad then slowly and carefully layed kisses over her lips down her neck or her shoulder and across her breasts moving lower over her stomach before getting down between her legs and kissing all over her inner thighs driving her mad before softly kissing her pussy lips.

Chad then slowly slid his tongue inside her pussy and begun to lick.
 
She closed her eyes feeling his kisses along her neck and shoulders. Her arms moving to snake around his shoulders. Purring softly as his lips move to her breasts then down over her stomach. Her head tossed back as she gasped sharply feeling his lips on her inner thighs.

Trying for so long to live up to her family's expectations she had never really fooled around that much like this but this was different... She wanted this... she had fantasized about this since she first saw his movies. Now here she was with him... Chad there between her legs giving so much pleasure and causing so much desire and hunger... She knew well how to cause that hunger and desire through her dancing and her general attitude and movements.

She gasped again her fingertips briefly gripping his hair tight feeling his tongue begin to lick at her womanhood. Her mind was spinning in a lust and desire filled fog... Her lips parted to speak but no words found their way from her as she gently pressed her hip against his tongue. Biting her lip she whimpered at the tender touch and pleasure.
 
Chad saw Lauren's mouth open to say something but nothing came out.

He knew he was driving her wild. He had made over 500 actresses cum with his tongue.

They had all said he was the best pussy licker in the business.

Chad had only been licking her soft folds and clit for a few minutes when he felt her body tense up.

Lauren was getting ready to orgasm. Chad smiled and locked his hands round her thighs as he pushed his tongue in deeper.
 
She gasped more feeling an orgasm build wildly within her. She loosened her grip on his hair and swirled her fingers in his hair her hips bucking forward feeling him gripping them to be able to go deeper. SHe began gasping more her head tossed back eyes closed.

As her orgasm began to wash over her she moved her hands to grip at the bedsheets gasping raggedly.
 
As Chad saw Lauren's orgasm wash over her he smiled to himself.

He wonder how long she had waited for that and watched his films hopeing for this day to happen.

He saw her gripping hold of the best sheets as her body started to relax her mouth still wide open and gasping.

He quickly slid over her as her mouth was still open and slid his cock into her mouth.
 
Feeling his manhood slip between her lips she began suckling at him with a purr. She wriggled a little as she moved her hands to trace her fingertips over his chest abs ass cheeks and thighs as she suckled at him hungrily. Her eyes opened to look up into his with a devious wink and she playfully nipped at the head.

She continued to trace fingernails along his back and ass as she moved her body to press her breasts against his thighs as best she could.
 
Chad smiled looking down at Lauren as he slid more of his 12 inch cock into her mouth.

Feeling her breasts push up into his thighs. He loved the feeling of her fingernails running over his ass.

It felt like she was trying to pull more of him into her mouth.
 
She wanted to take in as much of him as she could... pulling more and more at him. Suckling more and more at him she was loving this as she moved her head a little to allow him to get more of his manhood into her mouth and throat.

Feeling just how much he filled her mouth with this she could not wait till he made love to her. She however was enjoying this and wanted to see that moment in his eyes where he felt the intense desire to make love to her.
 
Chad felt almost half of his cock was into Lauren's mouth. Chad leaned and fell onto his back as Lauren's mouth stayed on his cock the whole time.

Chad's head dropped back onto the pillow as Lauren's lips worked so well he felt more of his cock slide into her mouth.
 
Knowing he was one of the few males who was capable of multiples she kept suckling at him slowly getting more and more of him into her mouth. Being like this in here she pondered them making their own movies or recreating some of his and began to suckle at him even more intently.

Pausing for just a moment to toss her hair to the side she went back intently to suckling at him hungrily.
 
Chad was stunned. He was a master at porn films with over 700 films under his belt. However this was the first time ever a woman had been sucking so well it had distracted him and he lost balance.

He now lay on the bed as Lauren was on all fours with her mouth buried onto his cock.

This young girl had already taken more of his cock into her mouth than most of his co stars had done.

An her tongue felt like it was whipping up a storm on his cock. He softly grabbed her head pushing his cock deeper into her mouth but making sure not to choke her.

"Ohh Lauren that feels so good."
 
Feeling him grab her head a little she whimpered trying to take more of him into her mouth. She still used her fingernails to trail over his abs chest and thighs as she suckled on him more and more. She was loving this her eyes still watching his as she purred hearing him speak. She wanted more but for now clearly she was surprising him and she loved that.
 
Chad looks down stareing straight into Lauren's eyes as he speaks.

"Lauren if you keep this up i'm going to cum."

In all his years of working in films no girl had ever gotten him off this quickly with her mouth.

Lauren has some skills as he is unsure if she will want his cum in her mouth.
 
Lifting up she brushed her hand across her chest as if telling him where to aim as she smiled looking into his eyes. She bit her lip slightly waiting to feel his cum splash over her chest. Brushing her hair back to keep it out of the way she winked at him.

Awfully quick for you isn't it?
 
Chad leaned up inches away from Lauren's face as he spoke in ragged breaths.

"Your oral skills are amazing. That was so intense."

Chad continues to feel Lauren's hand jacks his cock as his cock explodes.

He leans in kissing her lips as his cum pours out over her breasts. Chad is still rock hard tho.
 
As he sat up some she nipped at his chin her hands caressing and helping him fire off at her breasts. She just smiled at his words till their lips connected and she softly whimpered feeling his cum spray all over her breasts.

Once they finally broke the kiss she sat back smiling at him. Her hair falling over one shoulder and a little over one eye. A dangerous cross between innocence and desire as she bit her lip slightly watching him intently.

I want... More.
 
Chad stared back at her with his cum all over her breasts as her hair covered one eye and she said that she wanted more.

Chad was sat up with his 12 inch cock still pointing up at the ceiling as he looked at Lauren.

"You can have anything you want Lauren."
 
Back
Top