Calling all...."Men in Wet Undies" B&W pics :)

Wow, looks like I broke this thread:rolleyes:

No you did'nt!!! Dang people always wanting me to work and stuff. :rolleyes:

You look yummy all naked and wet in those bushes. :devil:

Yeah same here ... just got in and signed in to have a look .... hope those needles didn't itch too much or get in the wrong places!

Have you been rubbed down, or do you still need a hand? :cattail:

No you did'nt!!! Dang people always wanting me to work and stuff. :rolleyes:

You look yummy all naked and wet in those bushes. :devil:

Yeah same here ... just got in and signed in to have a look .... hope those needles didn't itch too much or get in the wrong places!

Have you been rubbed down, or do you still need a hand? :cattail:

Sorry only getting a chance to check in now. Been super busy yesterday but may get a chance to take more pics later. Seeing as your outdoors idea was so much fun, do either of ye have any other ideas or requests?

And yes those needles did get in all the wrong places and no, nobody came along to help rub me off;-)

Sorry only getting a chance to check in now. Been super busy yesterday but may get a chance to take more pics later. Seeing as your outdoors idea was so much fun, do either of ye have any other ideas or requests?

And yes those needles did get in all the wrong places and no, nobody came along to help rub me off;-)

What is the world coming to when a wet naked man in the bushes can't get a helping hand?

What is the world coming to when a wet naked man in the bushes can't get a helping hand?

:D. Id like to live in your world if it was ever okay for a naked man to hide in the bushes, never mind get get a helping hand:).

But of course you're always welcome to give me a good scrub;)

Last edited:
:D. Id like to live in your world if it was ever okay for a naked man to hide in the bushes, never mind get get a helping hand:).

But of course you're always welcome to give me a good scrub;)

Haha, yeah, it could be dangerous to be caught naked in the bushes. :D

I'll get the soap!! :devil:

Why would I stop, when I haven't even got started;) Would you like me to get wet maybe?

attachment.php

Well okay then, no point in keeping you waiting :). Must say I really enjoyed taking these pics, water was very cooling. Its incredibly hot here, but had to work quickly because I was terrified that I might be caught. It's probably and arrestable offense to wear such tight undies:D

attachment.php

attachment.php

More pics to come if you're still interested??:confused:

Wow! Muenster! Thank you for such creative sexy photos! Love it!! :) more please!!

Blowing the dust of this thread because it's high time we had some more wet undies around here and hopefully more will post!

A good friend asked me to post this for him, so please make him welcome ladies!!

:devil:

Attachments

• wet.jpg
    wet.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 0
Back