Dominion: A Tale of Wealth & Power

"No thanks, Dear," Professor Edgeways replied simply to Karen's lurid suggestion. She assumed the highest virtue motivated his denial, and felt ashamed of her own lust. His morality simply made her want him more, but she refused to show it, lest he discover just what a dirty mind she had.

"You're right, Professor, of course," she mumbled as she got up from her knees and went back behind the wheel chair. Silently, she wheeled him back to the elevator and took him down to the bottom floor, from where she could move him out onto the lawn and down to the swimming pool. She felt relieved that he could not see the tear of shame and disappointment that tumbled down her left cheek.



basement2.gif
rear.jpg
poolhous.jpg
 
Oblivious to Professor Edgeway's feelings for her, Karen wheels him down to the far end of the swimming pool.

poolhous.jpg


"Should I get the lift out of the pool-house," she asks. "Or would you prefer to just sit in the sun for a while?"
 
ij

Karen I just have to tell you I think your sexy. Godesss Josh pine would punish me but I have wanted you since I saw you
 
"Karen," Professor Edgways sounded uncharacteristicly uneasy. "I just have to tell you I think you're sexy. Goddess Joshepine would punish me, but I have wanted you since I saw you."

On hearing him call her "sexy," a hot tingle shot from Karen's loins to between her thighs. She stood speechless for a moment. Then she cleared her throat. "Josephine wouldn't punish you, Professor. You have always been a perfect gentleman around me and, now that I'm eighteen, you needn't worry about expressing your feelings."

Again, she knelt before his wheelchair, this time to take his hands in hers and look deeply up into his eyes. "I don't have a swimming suit on under this robe, you know. How do you feel about skinny-dipping?"


 
"And if I let you tie me up," Chrissy purred. "What will happen next?"

"Oh... the usual," Dawn replied with a light kiss on her forehead. "I'll have you begging me for orgasm and then, eventually, give you one that will leave you lightheaded for days."
 
Dawn lightly kissed Chrissy on her forehead and sighed. "I'll have you begging me for orgasm and then, eventually, give you one that will leave you lightheaded for days."

"Promises, promises," Chrissy taunted with a chuckle as she pushed away from Dawn and started to get undressed.
 

"Mr. Garov must be uncomfortable in that dark suit on this hot day," Josephine noted of the job-seeker. "Ian, please assist him with any luggage he has and show him to a room upstairs where he can change. I’m in the mood for a swim."

Recognizing immediately the end of the discussion, Ian gently set his hand on the back of the huge Russian's forearm and spoke softly. "Come along, tovarisch. Now the real job interview begins."

 
Constantine assumes this means the assessment of his ability for discretion and confidentiality. The almost fetishlike uniformed maids and probable sex slave would indicate that Madame Czartoryski's private life would not hold up well in the public light. Protecting his previous employers daughter more often than not meant protecting her and her father's reputation. With her addictions to sex, drugs and booze, it was necessary a few times to 'convince' a photographer to relinquish his photos before they could be published in the newspapers.

His reluctance to work for a criminal organization is more related to keeping a somewhat low profile than any moral constraints. Contact with the Russian Mafia, even here in America, could be detrimental to his life. Constantine is afraid of no man and has seen combat in one of the world's cruelest of theaters. But no one goes up against the Russian Mafia without the highest levels of protection. He has met Vladimir Putin but could not dare to assume any sort of personal contact that would make him safe from a Bratva hitman.

It is only with the termination of the business like interview does Constantine crack a smile. In Russian culture smiles are reserved for friends and acquaintances. Smiling in public or to strangers is looked at suspiciously as either foolish or an attempt to curry undue favour. Even shoppers are likely to be met with a scowl from store employees, unless they are regular customers and acquaitances as such. Small talk such as about the weather have no place in Russian conversation. Candid discussions of personal affairs, politics and even criticisms are the norm. All topics westerners engage in only with close friends.

Being touched by a stranger's hands is almost repulsive to Russians. In crowds one bulls through with the body not with one's hands. But between friends and family physical contact is extremely common. Hugs, kisses and walking arm in arm, even between the same sex, are normal without any thought of sexual intimacy. It is in keeping with Russian custom that Constantine converses with Ian at a close distance and lightly touches his shoulder.

"Please, Ian," he says with a smile, "Call me Constantine." "And eet eez not correct to use vord "tovarishch."

"Tovarishch means comrade. Dat eez old Soviet vord."

Russia has always been ruled by authoritarian or totalitarian systems. Only the youngest know of any real freedoms.

"Kollega," he continues as he retrieves a large suitcase, his book and a carefully stored and wrapped tuxedo from his car, "Colleague eez better vord." "Or droog eef true friend."

"Ve shall be droogs, da?"
 
Last edited:
Malcolm's eyes perked at the mention of the big russian staying. But truly he seemed harmless enough. Sure he could go on a killing spree and snap a few necks, but that isn't why he was here. He motives were harmless. At the mention of the pool though, "perhaps I will join you there."
 
dd

The old professor waited and wondered. People were nice, That Russian was coming in and out. He hoped Karen would take care of him. She seemed to care
 
To the Point



“Hmm...” Josephine waited until Ian and Constantine had left, then smiled and said in an exaggerated Russian accent, “With him for personal trainer, I be strong, like bull!”

Chuckling at her own joke, she turned to Michele and Alyssa, calling them by their nicknames. “Pusscake... Fruit Loops... how sweet of you to finally join us. We’re going swimming. Please come down to the pool house and prepare refreshments.”

Without another word, Josephine rose, strolled out her office door, across the foyer, through the kitchen, and down the lawn toward the pool.




 
s

Professor edgeways grinned. "You are the strongest woman alive" I hope this gentlemen realizes he is blessed to breathe the same air as you."
 
Malcolm watched as Josephine left the room. He had seen the pool earlier and decided it was time to use it. He followed behind Josephine, admiring the way she walked. He didn't see any flaws with her body.

Once there at the pool Malcolm began to remove his clothes. His suit and his shirt he removed and placed carefully on a chair. This was followed by his pants and boxers. He stood naked before diving into the water. The water was a bit on the cool side, but not terrible. He swam to the other side and waited for Josephine to join him.
 
Carl followed after Josephine but stopped in the parlor. Smiling at Mary and Maurice.

"It seems as if we are all going for a swim. Perhaps you would care to join us. We have added to our guest list it seems and perhaps even the employee list. You should really come and see him, he is quite a sight. A seven foot man mountain from Russia. I am sure the good officer here would actually need to make sure everything is in order with him," he said giving her a wink where only she could see in reference to her game of trying to bed a man from every country.

Nodding his head to them in politeness he progressed out of the house and down to the pool area.
 
This Perfect Day



As Josephine crossed the lawn toward the pool, she saw Karen standing over Professor Edgeways in his wheel chair near the pool house. It delighted her to see Karen attending to the old man’s needs. By making Karen her heir, Josephine had ensured the young woman the same life of indulgent luxury she herself now enjoyed. To see Karen still showing such compassion reassured Josephine she had made the right choice.

“Good morning, Professor!” Josephine called as she approached, raising her hands over her head and stretching them out in an arc to encompass the bright blue sky. Her movement and the light breeze made her sheer black robe shimmy and shimmer in the sunshine. “Hello again, Karen. Isn’t it a most perfect day?”



 

"Kollega... Colleague eez better vord," Constantine suggests as he retrieves a large suitcase, his book and a plastic wrapped tuxedo from his car. " Or droog eef true friend.... Ve shall be droogs, da?"

"Da!" Ian smiles and nods once. He has to suppress the urge to make some joke relating the A Clockwork Orange, unsure if the Russian would understand the allusion. He simple crooks a finger toward the door and leads the guest, apparently fully unburdened by his significant load, up the stoop, back into the foyer, and up the circular stairway.

"I'm putting you in a bedroom next to the upstairs den," Ian explains as he escorts Constantine in that direction. "There is a fireplace in the den which is perfect for reading by."

He realizes that he almost subconsciously made this choice because it puts the newcomer as far from Karen's bedroom as possible. Then he realizes the foolishness of this. His niece, he knows far too well, has already lost her virginity and could do far worse than pairing up with this proud and noble veteran.



 
After Ian has left him, Constantine takes stock of his surroundings. The bedroom is huge by his experience with nice high ceilings. He stretches his arms over his head, relishing being able to do so. The bed is king sized. Which he quickly remakes as best he can with the pillows in the corner. Typically there are no beds which fit him. He slept on the floor for his first year in the army. Only later was he able to have two army cots welded together so he could sleep not curled up in a fetal position.

He looks out the bedroom window over looking the rear of the mansion ans the pool and poolhouse.

"Bljákha-múkha!" he exclaims.

The Russian billionaire did not have such a pool. He assumes the poolhouse is servants quarters maybe. It alone would be a fine dacha to spend summers in on the Black Sea coast. Madame Czartoryski's security head is already in the pool. It is too far away for him to notice his lack of swim apparel. The Madame seems to be talking to some young devushka attending the old man in the wheelchair, he noticed earlier. Russia is very patriarchal and old folk are not shuffled off to retirement homes but kept at home to assist in the looking after of children. He assumes the old man is her father or perhaps a favourite uncle.

Madame Czartoryski's babnik is down there too. He assumes he is a philanderer of some sort. The fetish dressed maids suggest that the Madame is rozovuy and prefers girls. He has not spotted the two maids and thinks they may be in the poolhouse preparing the Madame's swim attire, as she is still in the barely-there night gown.

He may run daily but has to take it easy with his knee due to his weight. Even heavily braced it requires icing after a run. A pool is just the ticket to get in some cardio and not have to bear weight on his knee. A quick shower before changing into swim trunks is in order.

For the most part his suitcase is full of clean white shirts, black suit pants and under clothes. Casual attire is limited to some work out clothes and a pair of shorts. There are ample drawers for his underclothes and work out clothing. And the walk-in closet dwarfs his hung up tuxedo, shirts and jacket.

Travelling has cut into his workout. Stripping down he does one hundred pushups and one hundred situps before he enters the large bathroom. Again relishing it's size. Although no shower is ever high enough for him. Exiting the shower he towels off and with the vanity of most body builders stops to inspect and admire his own naked physique in the large mirror. Constantine is portioned to his height and weight in all respects. And although on the outside shy and reserved he does an ego to match. He likes very much what he sees and strikes a few competition type poses for his own benefit.
 
honotr

The great son of the motherland would be a valuable addition here. Putin had fought for people with disabilities, most people didn't know that. Karen was by his side, he had never felt so loved.
"Good morning goddess," She had spoken to him. He remembered when they had first met.
Many brass had regarded him as an object of pity. The Empress, had taken the time to get to know him all too rare.
 
Expectations of Informality



“Good morning, Goddess,” Professor Edgeways greeted Josephine as she came around to the end of the pool near the pool house.

“Please, Samuel,” she replied to him, bending down to kiss his left cheek. “You know you should call me ‘Josephine.’”

Straightening back up, she kissed Karen next, a casual buss on the lips. “What do you think, Karen? We have several newcomers here this morning. Must we resort to bathing suits?”




 
df

She would allow him to call her Josephine. He didn't deserve it.
Then she would swim, her massive compelling muslces, made him blush
 
Michele held Alysa's hand as they followed Josephine and her guests across the lawn down to the swimming pool.

"There's a full kitchen in the pool house," Michele explained. "And a fully stocked liquor cabinet. What do you think? Can you make the transition from super-spy to poolside cocktail waitress?"
 
I look away from Michele when the Russian leaves the room and Josephine’s voice comes to address Michele and I. Her tone of voice was more fact giving then her words, it was obvious to me that she was disappointed in the fact that we were gone for so long. I knew this to be true when Josephine turned and walked out of the room before Michele could reply to her on why we were gone for so long.

A slight anger burns when Josephine uses that ridiculous nickname given to me by a dim witted man whom had no idea on how to act simply retarded when captured in the world of espionage, however, that is a mute fact and one that will cause only grief if I allow an angered reaction to occur.

I squeeze Michele’s hand and looked upon her with a slight apologetic look to my face, but that didn’t even seem to help when she just lightly pulled me along with her as we followed Josephine and her guest. I could feel the tensing in her hand as we walked together. I hope that I didn’t cause a small issue between her and Josephine for that would just make things worse down the road.

I was about to apologize to Michele when she looked to me and explained about the poolside house. I only nodded to her about the kitchen, and lightly rolled my eyes about the liquor cabinet, like these people needed alcohol to get any more of a loose persona than what they are now.

I smile and lightly shake my head at her question. “I believe I can lower my skill set to accomplish that given task.” I announce with a heavy accent. “However, you don’t really want to know what I’m thinking at this very moment.” As I look at the dim witted man swimming naked in the pool. “Would it be bad if I accidentally dumped a full tray upon that man’s head.” I hiss with the dislike for him.

My eyes scan across the pool and feel slightly relived that the Russian was no where in sight. “Michele, earlier you told me that you wouldn’t let Josephine touch me if I didn’t want her too, but she is the lesser of my worries for the big Russian is what brings bad memories to me. I have lost many close friends to his people. I know it wasn’t him that done the misdeeds but that accent just sends shivers down my spine.”

I lightly pull Michele’s hand toward me and lean my head over and kiss her softly before continuing. “Well we kept her waiting long enough earlier, lets not do it again.” I say moving toward the cabinet.
 
"What do you think, Karen?" Josephine asks as she breaks their kiss. "We have several newcomers here this morning. Must we resort to bathing suits?"

"Oh, I suppose we should," Karen replies, wanting to sound like a responsible heiress to Josephine's estate. Then she winks and giggles. "At least to begin with!"
 
Back
Top