My moms a dirty slut!!

mdew2017

Experienced
So I've always had a thing for incest stories and acts. My moms a huge hoe and she's even fucked a couple of my friends!! How would I go about getting to fuck her brains out? Is there any women out there who have done it or have fantasized about it happening and what would work?

Hi,i personally feel it's best to continue to fantasize about her,no harm done.But to actually have sex with her,while probably wonderful at at the time,may well have repercussions,family break ups,etc..
There is an old saying," don't shit on your doorstep".
I too have always fancied older ladies,still do,but not family.
Surely there is a neighbour,or friends mother available,worth a try,...
Wank and listen,by all means,,,but if you must,and do have sex with her,KEEP IT TO YOURSELF.
Don't bragg,or tell anyone,as many authorities take a serious view on incest.
Keep reading the stories,on literotica,,and be satisfied.untill your lucky day comes.

Last edited:
tumblr_p7wwoyxwEc1x4g3bno1_500.jpg

conversation

How close are you to your mom? Could you have a conversation about sex? If so, talk to her about liking older women. It is a way to start the conversation that would lead up to you telling her she is the older woman you like.

Since you put this in the personals, you can only hope that she'll read and respond to your ad. Squee!

I don't even know if she's on here but its very possible

I'm sure you've read Incest stories on here... Try some of the things that work for others. Like leaving the door open when your naked/showering or jacking off. Drop subtle hints make comments about how good she looks ect. And good luck.

I don't even know if she's on here but its very possible

Your mother might want to be taken into the warm embrace of a dominate woman before she is comfortable with inducting a subordinate member of her own family into a sexual liaison.

Oh dear. Only just beginning I'm afraid.

Might have to try that!

Since you've alluded to your mother's promiscuity I think she'd be up for some rather advanced sexual pleasures. I'm thinking fisting, some pony play, and my favorite. Extended edging followed with forced long endurance orgasmic play (torture being such a harsh term).

Naturally these are some initial thoughts, I imagine a fuller program would be brought to bear once activities are initiated.

Once finished I don't think your mom would be in any frame of mind, let alone one that has her care that her son wants to have his way with her sexually.

Oh dear. Only just beginning I'm afraid.

Since you've alluded to your mother's promiscuity I think she'd be up for some rather advanced sexual pleasures. I'm thinking fisting, some pony play, and my favorite. Extended edging followed with forced long endurance orgasmic play (torture being such a harsh term).

Naturally these are some initial thoughts, I imagine a fuller program would be brought to bear once activities are initiated.

Once finished I don't think your mom would be in any frame of mind, let alone one that has her care that her son wants to have his way with her sexually.

I like were you are going with this

Send her an email from an anonamous address that says you are a secret admirer. Tell her you've got to have her, but not even she can know who you are so you'll have to wear a diguise and keep your face covered. Not talking during your trist would also be important as she would recognize your voice.

Basicaly try to do it in such a way that not even she knows the 2 of you fucked. If you're the only one that knows, that minimizes the chance of family awkwardness.

Blindfold and/or glory-hole options may be worth considering.

Last edited:
Send her an email from an anonamous address that says you are a secret admirer. Tell her you've got to have her, but not even she can know who you are so you'll have to wear a diguise and keep your face covered. Not talking during your trist would also be important as she would recognize your voice.

Basicaly try to do it in such a way that not even she knows the 2 of you fucked. If you're the only one that knows, that minimizes the chance of family awkwardness.

Blindfold and/or glory-hole options may be worth considering.

I like it!! Especially the blindfold / glory hole idea

Back