The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never been one for pistol shooting, mainly due to laws concerning concealable firearms here in Aus. Rifle shooting, on the other hand, I have done. Though I'd love to have had a grouping like that when I was shooting.

But well done, Thryi. Keep up the good work on the range.

Well, there is no way this pistol could be concealed! Mine has a nearly 7 inch heavy stainless steel barrel in addition to the length of the frame. It's probably over a foot long altogether. I saw a YouTube review by someone in Australia who had one, though I don't know if he bought it there or was somewhere else when he did the review.

Thank you for the comment. I appreciate it. I actually think this is a pistol I could try at 50, 100 yards and actually hit the target. I'm eager to try next time I go to the range.
 
Come on darlin' we both could use some. *yawn* Just don't steal all the pillows, will ya? *pads off to bed*
 
Meh, why does the archery range only accept newcomers on wednesdays.. I'm busy that night!!! Damnit!
 
I am sooo tired. Feels like I am going cross eyed.

HOWEVER~i go to Baltimore Pride this upcoming Saturday!!!!!!

*does happy little booty dance*
 
Sorta? Screaming kid needed me, stayed up with her, came back to bedhog, so crashed on floor. Do it a lot. Kinda used to it.



*thuds to the floor*
Well hi, Neko.

slips in, barefoot, cutoffs, tank top...glides over to her business partner...pushes the sweetness up against the counter...hungry lips meeting her's...a kiss laced with teeth and depth...for a very, very long moment...before backing away, rertracing the path in reverse and vanishing out the door
 
slips in, barefoot, cutoffs, tank top...glides over to her business partner...pushes the sweetness up against the counter...hungry lips meeting her's...a kiss laced with teeth and depth...for a very, very long moment...before backing away, rertracing the path in reverse and vanishing out the door

*stumbles from the counter with a sheepish grin and rubs her head*
If th- if thats the company greeting... I should've started a business with her sooner...
 
"Jackson irritates me in just the right way"

"So very glad I got to cuddle him, cause he wasn't real till I did"

"10am is a good time of day"

"It will be a good deal of fun fucking with the kitten this week"

:You look good today: "I dont remember asking for your opinion, ever"

"Gah, i need to do that more often cause my thighs are killing me!!!"


I'd never have guessed. :p
Why, thank you. I think.... lest your talking about my childish banter.. then you can bite my very pale butt. TYVM.
 
Last edited:
"ok, now that I have cum myself stupid, twice this morning... I'm off to get other shit done"
 
Wish I had some thread ideas...
I'd love to do somethin' with Fr33k or Noon.

But I dont know what they would like.
Or if they'd be interested.

*peers around for them*
Yes that was my lazyass way of asking to do a thread!!
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top