Kinky Dating

What is going on? There's a plan afoot to have a party involving coffee, pecan pie, rotisserie chicken, and cats and I'm not invited???

I have no home anymore. :(

Can I come if I bring whisky and / or whisky flavoured toothpaste?

What is going on? There's a plan afoot to have a party involving coffee, pecan pie, rotisserie chicken, and cats and I'm not invited???

I have no home anymore. :(

I think I got the invite because I have the secret and amazing pecan pie recipe.

If you show up, you know you won't be allowed out of the kitchen. We'll just put a mug of beer on the corner of the cabinet in exchange for another yummy dish from you.

Will cook for beer.

A kinky dating as has somehow turned into a maybe wholesome Coffee Klatch at my house.

All are welcome.

A group of people drinking always select a "designated driver" that won't drink and can safely deliver them to where they need to be.

Can I come to the party as the "designated vanilla" and make sure of......hell, anything?

A group of people drinking always select a "designated driver" that won't drink and can safely deliver them to where they need to be.

Can I come to the party as the "designated vanilla" and make sure of......hell, anything?

Don’t you mean, “watch”?

First, do your ad, please!

Don’t you mean, “watch”?

First, do your ad, please!

To-ma-to, to-mah-to....

Kindly gentleman on the outside, fiery and passionate for the right person on the inside.

I was spanked enough as a kid to know I’ve had enough of that, but I do remember some pretty effective methods that I know how to use and am not afraid to show you when you need it.

I've have enough kids to know how to get littles to do what I want them to do. All my life I have worked in positions of authority – try me.

Play me your song, and I’ll play you mine….

To-ma-to, to-mah-to....

Kindly gentleman on the outside, fiery and passionate for the right person on the inside.

I was spanked enough as a kid to know I’ve had enough of that, but I do remember some pretty effective methods that I know how to use and am not afraid to show you when you need it.

I've have enough kids to know how to get littles to do what I want them to do. All my life I have worked in positions of authority – try me.

Play me your song, and I’ll play you mine….

See.
Now.
That would work.

Hi, fancy lurking on the BDSM boards and contributing sweet FA? If writing out replies to forum posts, only to constantly edit, revise and eventually delete your gibberish, ultimately deciding that the conversation can and will continue just fine and dandy with out your interjection, sounds like a fun way to spend a couple of hours, PM me.

P.S. Must like switchy stuff of the gentle kind, Nick Cave and long walks through the glitter thread.

Hi, fancy lurking on the BDSM boards and contributing sweet FA? If writing out replies to forum posts, only to constantly edit, revise and eventually delete your gibberish, ultimately deciding that the conversation can and will continue just fine and dandy with out your interjection, sounds like a fun way to spend a couple of hours, PM me.

P.S. Must like switchy stuff of the gentle kind, Nick Cave and long walks through the glitter thread.

Zion!!!

:rose:

Welcome back, Lion.

Playful Xennial would like to dress up for you, and take care of all your household needs, in return for your affection. “Dress up”, “needs”, and “affection” to be negoitiated.

Live verification of your public library card required. Meet me by the palms on the top floor of the Harold Washington Library at 7:00 pm CST.

Playful Xennial would like to dress up for you, and take care of all your household needs, in return for your affection. “Dress up”, “needs”, and “affection” to be negoitiated.

Live verification of your public library card required. Meet me by the palms on the top floor of the Harold Washington Library at 7:00 pm CST.

Gahhh. This is hot.
Public library.
Dammnnn.

Gahhh. This is hot.
Public library.
Dammnnn.

Come wait with me? Let’s go tease some bookworms!

attachment.php

Last edited:
Well-seasoned former Eastern snob with a preference for good eats, decent drink, and screwball comedies seeking a complementary submissive partner with whom to enjoy same. Devoted oral sex is not optional, but knee pads are permissible. If you like Capra, Cukor, and Sturges, prefer the slappy end of a crop, and can make coffee (Keurig-level coffee is acceptable if oral skills are Chemex or Moccamaster or higher), we might just have a future. Are you the 15 degrees to my 75?

Are you a fan of boobs and everything awkward? Do you have a huge pile of laundry waiting to be done and a fridge full of beer waiting to be drunk? If you answered yes to the questions above, I'm your gal! I have excellent laundry skills and never tire of beer. Willing to do fucked up things in the sack.

Message me posthaste!

References on laundry and beer drinking skills available upon request.

The perfect woman!

A kinky dating as has somehow turned into a maybe wholesome Coffee Klatch at my house.

All are welcome.

***I see where you led this thread astray! :caning:

If you wouldn't mind hanging out with a dry, tall, gangly ginger with glasses and pretty nice calves? And who likes Frank Herbert's Dune? And who has a generally dim view of humankind, but who actually feels pretty good about most individual humans? And who cuddles most effectively only after leaving you raw and empty, sometimes even bruised?

If so, I'm desperately seeking someone literate and witty (witerate?), who can type fast and think faster.

***Do you really think it's your calves that catch the eye? Personally, I like your thighs and points north. ;) But on a more serious note, you had me at: "And who cuddles most effectively only after leaving you raw and empty, sometimes even bruised?"

I like this game.

After our hike, let’s sit in non-plastic Adirondack chairs and make retch-inducing puns while railing against Republicans, drinking craft cider and listening to loud, fast, repetitive girl bands. Afterward, you call me Daddy a lot and I nurture, tease and degrade you.

I like this game.

After our hike, let’s sit in non-plastic Adirondack chairs and make retch-inducing puns while railing against Republicans, drinking craft cider and listening to loud, fast, repetitive girl bands. Afterward, you call me Daddy a lot and I nurture, tease and degrade you.

You’re my brother, kinda, but this is hot.
Let’s move down south so stuffed like that doesn’t matter! 😛

Back