Ari's Photo Album

God your pictures are just so sexy... I love the shots I am seeing, now I just have to see them all. Thanks for the index.

You're oh-so-welcome!! If you think that the pictures are sexy than you've made me happy! More to come :devil:

Good pics hun, but I must say that I just really like your skin tone. It is flawless. Just a very beautiful body you have hun, and I like that you have slender fingers too ;)

Merci, i've never had a comment made about the slenderness of my fingers before! So thanks for being the first Kaio :D

Merci, i've never had a comment made about the slenderness of my fingers before! So thanks for being the first Kaio :D

:D well ya know, I could have just focused on your ass, legs, etc...but then I wouldn't the unique guy that I am right?

:kiss:

Hi, just popped in to say "hi" and "mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm" :)

look at all you have done in my hours of absence....you busy little bee...im just going through the skirts section...and um....err...ill need a moment or three alone...damn!

p.s. scrubs dont equal clowns...its more of an everyday innocent thing contrasted by the loveliness that lies beneath them kind of thing....but if you need to put on a red nose i wont judge.

look at all you have done in my hours of absence....you busy little bee...im just going through the skirts section...and um....err...ill need a moment or three alone...damn!

p.s. scrubs dont equal clowns...its more of an everyday innocent thing contrasted by the loveliness that lies beneath them kind of thing....but if you need to put on a red nose i wont judge.

:D Busy little beaver I was while you were away!!!!

I'll bid adieu for now, its time for some Thai food with my man friend :devil: Please everyone, DO wait up!!!

Ari :D

I like this one a lot it shows enough to see that you have a beautiful body but leaves enough covered to keep you begging to see more.
attachment.php

As I've said before, you are a beautiful woman. I really like your photos because they feel artistic first, and erotic second. This one, however, has a perfect balance of both:

attachment.php

This one has a purity, a simplicity, that's really engaging. Your figure is so lithe, with a kind of fragility, yet there's strength in the pose as well... I wish that it had all of you, and didn't chop off your feet, head, andarms... Still, another favorite of mine, now:

attachment.php

As always, thanks for sharing!

*hugs*

Thats it - i'm taking up wine tasting -to go with my new hobby of vintage art aprasal ;)

Now this the way to celebrate a 100 pages Ari .. You not only gave us an index .. But be sure and Thank Brad for sending you al those missing photos :) The are some Great ones there :p ;)

And this one is a fav .. I still would enjoy seeing just how long Your Hair has become :heart:

attachment.php

Thanks for Sharing Good Looking :rose::kiss::kiss:

I know what you mean about the pictures being a little choppy sometimes. Such is the bane of my self photography.....limits are there that sometimes are hard to overcome. I do love this shot as well though, if you could see my face you'd see me laughing, as I usually do when I'm in these ridiculously awkward positions taking pictures half naked!!! Glad you like the new posts!

As I've said before, you are a beautiful woman. I really like your photos because they feel artistic first, and erotic second. This one, however, has a perfect balance of both:

attachment.php

This one has a purity, a simplicity, that's really engaging. Your figure is so lithe, with a kind of fragility, yet there's strength in the pose as well... I wish that it had all of you, and didn't chop off your feet, head, andarms... Still, another favorite of mine, now:

attachment.php

As always, thanks for sharing!

*hugs*

Back