The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd gladly pay for an early edition model, as long as it's autographed by the maker and numbered. When you make it big Bear, I figure mine will go up in value even more when it's signed.;)

Careful what you ask for guys. The going price once I'm in production will be around $6K, plus shipping (around $250 to make sure they arrive safely). I will be custom fitting them to the purchaser's height. That's if I use normal hardwood. If someone gets silly and wants exotic, the cost goes up rapidly! Have you any idea what ebony runs a board foot? Brrrr . . . !

And yes, all pieces will be numbered, signed and dated using a branding iron.

Last edited:
You're awfully cute when you're pixilated.

What's the with skunk in your food bowl?

She just showed up one afternoon, batted those eyes at me and I let her have a snack. I had no idea she'd like Ol' Roy Beef Flavored Doggie Nuggets that much tho.

Oh well, I've been meaning to lose a few pounds. ;)

I'm not sure, ask me when I finish my wine;)

One of those evenings, huh? ;)

I'm sippin' on some Darjeeling tea, eatin' some pecan tassies, listening to a Bob Seger album 'Stranger in Town' and I'm here. I think that's referred to as 'multi-tasking'. LOL

Careful what you ask for guys. The going price once I'm in production will be around $6K, plus shipping (around $250 to make sure they arrive safely). I will be custom fitting them to the purchaser's height. That's if I use normal hardwood. If someone gets silly and wants exotic, the cost goes up rapidly! Have you any idea what ebony runs a board foot? Brrrr . . . !

And yes, all pieces will be numbered, signed and dated using a branding iron.

It will be worth every penny and then some. You do fantastic work, VM. And your woodwork ain't so bad either. :devil:

She just showed up one afternoon, batted those eyes at me and I let her have a snack. I had no idea she'd like Ol' Roy Beef Flavored Doggie Nuggets that much tho.

Oh well, I've been meaning to lose a few pounds. ;)

That's one unhappy puppy in the picture.

Evening Molly...Congrats on your nom's....I'm sure that you'll win:rose::heart:

Thanks, Trish. I'm not doing so badly, but could be better. Only time will tell...

I'm sippin' on some Darjeeling tea, eatin' some pecan tassies, listening to a Bob Seger album 'Stranger in Town' and I'm here. I think that's referred to as 'multi-tasking'. LOL

I'm sipping a crisp Chardonnay, listening to Evanescence....:D

For a man, yes, that's multi-tasking.

I like Chardonnay...I'm not familiar with that band...of course for the most part I'm stuck in the 70's and 80's when it comes to music. ;)

Now what do you mean by that, Ms. Molly? Your reply fairly drips sarcasm. :rolleyes:

Sarcasm? Little ol' me? Surely you jest.

I like Chardonnay...I'm not familiar with that band...of course for the most part I'm stuck in the 70's and 80's when it comes to music. ;)

They're a 90's band....dark, romantic....lol.... I've switched to Heart.....Dreamboat Annie.....

Now what do you mean by that, Ms. Molly? Your reply fairly drips sarcasm. :rolleyes:

Tom, I once tried to both talk on the phone to my mother and make dinner for my sick wife. The result was a trip to the emergency room and seven stitches. Men don't multi-task. It causes nothing but trouble! :mad:

They're a 90's band....dark, romantic....lol.... I've switched to Heart.....Dreamboat Annie.....

I like 'Heart' a lot. 'Magic Man' is a great cut.

Tom, I once tried to both talk on the phone to my mother and make dinner for my sick wife. The result was a trip to the emergency room and seven stitches. Men don't multi-task. It causes nothing but trouble! :mad:

What in tarnation were you doing, VM? Grinding hamburger with a brush chipper? No, don't tell me...you were chopping something with your ginsu knife and your finger got in the way. :eek:

See, Tom? I give you a classic example. :rolleyes:

I'm not jesting and don't call me Shirley. :D

Woohoo! I've waited so long for that straight line. Thanks Molly. :kiss:

You know how I love to set you up. :heart:

I like 'Heart' a lot. 'Magic Man' is a great cut.

What in tarnation were you doing, VM? Grinding hamburger with a brush chipper? No, don't tell me...you were chopping something with your ginsu knife and your finger got in the way. :eek:

I had the phone tucked next to my neck while I was slicing round steak. Never try to catch a falling phone when you have an eight-inch French knife in your right hand!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back