Ari's Photo Album

Hey Ari! I've gotta say, your pictures are absolutely beautiful. Simply a hotty! Good to see you've got a new thread with an index. Makes it easier for me to check yout out ;) And this has got to be one of the sexiest pics i've seen on Lit: http://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=911338&d=1235758176

Another poll heard from! Glad to see that you found your way over to the photo album! I like that picture a lot too, makes me happy to know that its likewise appreciated!
the slip pics is ABSOLUTELY ONE OF THE BEST ON THIS SITE.. stunning.. and the things my tongue would do to you from behind.. and to your behind.. mmmmmmmmm spread em.. .
The slip picture was a complete fluke, I love that picture too though. I threw the camera down and set the timer really quick. My roomate was home at the time but not in the living room ;) So, a quick moment in time!

Bent over had me working for a while, damn how i would love to walk up behind you in that shot and slowly let my tongue work its way up your thigh and over the nice round ass, tasting your sweet ass......
Yikes:eek: But we've only just met ;)

"cathaterization"...*shudders*...ok im editing said fetish to pretty much just include you in the scrubs and stethescope...or me in your scrubs....wait that took a "To Wong Foo, thanks for everything Julie Newmar" turn didnt it...and if making you smile and laugh is the most productive thing i do with my day off...it will be a success

That was one of the world's worst movie!!! But hilarious that you referenced it!

Love your thread. The Black and White shots are stunning and the composition of your photos are but very tasteful and very erotic well done and I hope you shall share more of them with us. :devil:ish :devil:

im glad you said "one" of the worst movies...because THE WORST movie ever is John Travolta's "Battlefield Earth"...and there will be no debate or discussion on this point.

Love your thread. The Black and White shots are stunning and the composition of your photos are but very tasteful and very erotic well done and I hope you shall share more of them with us. :devil:ish :devil:

:rolleyes:

Why thank you :) I think that the reason I love taking the pictures so much is to see if I can catch a moment in a way I hadn't thought of it before. I use a camera phone, a self timer and it just feels raw that way. Very basic, just trying to find the right angle that gives proper composition for the picture. I never really felt artistic until I started posting here, its always nice to discover a new side to yourself and have it appreciated! So thanks again,

keep looking ;)

Ari

Another poll heard from! Glad to see that you found your way over to the photo album! I like that picture a lot too, makes me happy to know that its likewise appreciated!

The slip picture was a complete fluke, I love that picture too though. I threw the camera down and set the timer really quick. My roomate was home at the time but not in the living room ;) So, a quick moment in time!

Yikes:eek: But we've only just met ;)

This tongue likes to get down and dirty right away... and that ass looks like it could hold lots of naughty moments for my tongue finger and cock....:kiss:

all that sexiness, beauty and your wonderful eye for pics in one place...you are too good to us...and thanks ;)

For all you atheists out there, here finally is incontrovertible proof of the existence of God.

:D Welcome to you, happy to see you again!

I don't know about proof of the divine, but boy my pictures look pretty like this!!!!! So happy :D

Wow

What else needs to be said? Simply one outstanding idea!

Now, pardon me as I go and drool more.

Some More :)

Depending on who you are, these may be old or new to you!

More pictures to add to the index, yeah yeah yeah:cool:

Last edited:
Depending on who you are, these may be old or new to you! Thanks to my friend Brad for sending them back to me, as after my hard drive crash I thought I'd never see them again!

More pictures to add to the index, yeah yeah yeah:cool:

mmmm......such eroticism!

double kryptonite!

black sheer panties with a very feminine hand snaking into them....curse you lex luthor...growing weak (in the knees that is)...this is just plain playing dirty...keep up the good work

Last edited:
Thank you

Ari- Thank you for collecting all of these wonder pictures in one place. I appreciate the effort you are making to share them with us.

:rose:

double kryptonite!

black sheer panties with a very feminine hand snaking into them....curse you lex luthor...growing weak (in the knees that is)...this is just plain playing dirty...keep up the good work

p.s. i dont know this brad you speak of but i am feeling a growing sense of envy towards this man named brad

I didn't know you were superman! You best stay away from my panties then, so sorry :cool:

:D

Back